Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 Empty Re: Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:57 am

“Ughhh.... oh, shit....” Leiko moaned miserably. She’️d been able to drag her face out of the canvas a little as Tana leant forwards, but was otherwise still trapped. She shuddered and squealed as Tana’️s fingers teased and tortured her breasts and pussy. The sensuous, wet feel of her opponent’️s tongue against her only emphasised her helplessness. Leiko could feel her body reacting to Tana’️s rough fondling, but any pleasure the buxom girl could derive was totally dispelled by the acute pain she was being kept in. She’️d never faced a sexfighter who could dominate as cruelly as this, and her spirits were rapidly sinking.

The big brunette was suffering badly as Tana tormented her from almost every angle. The only ray of hope for Leiko was that Tana was now too absorbed in her sadism to see Kimi sneak round to the girls’️ corner. Leiko looked up, relieved to see her lover there, especially when Kimi met her gaze with a conspiratorial wink. Kimi tensed, readying herself to pounce, then suddenly slipped her arms under the bottom ropes and into the ring. The buxom bystander would grab Tana’️s ankles and pull back with all her weight. As Tana was positioned in the corner, Kimi would pull her legs either side of the turnbuckle, aiming to yank the other girl crotch-first into the ring post. At the same time, Leiko would buck and try to break out from under her tormentor’️s body. This dirty trick would probably be caught by the ref girl (unless they were very lucky), but Leiko had been running out of options.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:07 pm

The turnbuckle made an audible ring as Tana's sex hit it. "Auh, ha ho," howled the scantily clad fighter as as her eyes immediately swam with tears. There was no way she could hold the massive form of Leiko down now, no matter how much air the woman had lost. Better yet, for Leiko the ref occupied herself with yelling at Kimi utterly oblivious to anything that might be happening in the ring. Tana didn't even have the wherewithal to pull her crotch away from the turnbuckle at all, she just lay face first on the mat groaning, after that suitable comeuppance.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 am

Breathing heavily, Leiko clambered out from beneath her wailing opponent’️s body. The buxom brunette took a second to re-arrange her twisted bikini, then looked down and smiled at the sight of Tana groaning in pain.
“Oh dear, looks like you fell off. Clumsy girl,” she said dryly. Leiko then reached down and grabbed the back of Tana’️s top with one hand, and the back of her panties with the other. With a grunt of effort, she pulled the floored girl a few inches up off the mat like this, leaving her painfully suspended by her costume, before swinging her forwards, away from the corner a little. Keeping a tight hold of Tana’️s outfit, she then swung the dark-haired girl back against the ring post – smacking her crotch into the turnbuckle yet again!

There was another metallic clang as Tana suffered a second crotch blow. “I love that sound,” Leiko muttered breathlessly, dropping her opponent face-down onto the mat. Wiping her brow, Leiko glanced off to the side, where Kimi was still getting a stern lecture from the referee. Sensing a chance for more mischief, Leiko dragged the face-down form of Tana round a little, placing her neck on the bottom rope. The voluptuous wrestler then put her knee on the back of Tana’️s head, putting an illegal choke on the smaller girl. Leiko would grip the ropes with one hand, while using the other to start groping between Tana’️s legs.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Tana's screech faded into more of a whimper as her sex was abused. She felt like her puss was ringing louder than the turnbuckle had!

She opened her mouth wide gasping for air as she was choked, quickly reaching up and placing her arm on the rope to pull it down and avoid being knocked out by the choke move, but she was still being crushed under the excruciating pain of the girl's knee on her spine. She shuddered as she felt Leiko's mit press between her legs.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Leiko smiled at Tana’️s discomfort, pleased to have turned the tables on the domineering wrestler.
“Mmm, we finally have the chance to play properly!” she grinned. She started to paw at Tana’️s pussy through the fabric of her panties, before moving on to simply spanking the downed girl on her upturned ass.

“Heh heh, nice work, Leiko, spank her ass!” complimented Kimi, who had finished being reprimanded by the ref. The smartly-dressed onlooker tried to catch Tana’️s eye and blow her a teasing kiss. “I think she likes it!” giggled Kimi.

“Hmm, she also likes wedgies, doesn’️t she?” Leiko replied pointedly. She would then grab Tana’️s bottoms and yank them up as hard as she could, looking to get some painful revenge on her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Tana whimpered as Leiko turned her ass crimson. That fucking cheater. She didn't deserve to be on top like this. When the raven locked woman broke free from this hold she would prove to this tub of lard who was meant to be on top. She slipped her far leg up to give herself more leverage.

But now was not her chance to escape, as Leiko heaped more abuse on her sex with a wedgie tugging the satin fabric into the dominator's lips. Tana met Kimi's eyes with anger, and although it was impossible for her to say anything in this state she mouthed several angry words at her. Tana moved her hand back placing it on Leiko's thigh so she could better determine the position of the woman even though she couldn't turn her head.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Kimi watched the pain-wracked Tana mouth furiously at her through the ropes, but the bystander merely raised her eyebrows and smiled smugly, content to enjoy the show for now.

Meanwhile Leiko grinned mischievously as she abused her fallen foe. “Ooh, it’️s nice to watch you squirm!” the big girl teased, clearly enjoying her position of power. “Soon we’️ll have you where you belong... firmly beneath me!” Leiko wanted to give herself more room to operate now, so, figuring Tana would be reeling from pussy pain, she went to grab the black-haired girl’️s ankles. She would go to drag her downed opponent away from the ropes a little, before standing over her and delivering a weighty butt-drop onto her back.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Tana growled weakly as Leiko gripped her left ankle starting to pull her from the ropes. Getting sat on by this lump wasn't in her plans. She quickly lashed out with her other leg, extended it from it's current folded in position to full length in a moment to donkey kick Leiko's in the chest, hopefully dropping her back in the center of the ring.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 am

“Ah!” Leiko was taken by surprise as, while holding one of Tana’️s feet, she got kicked in the chest by the other. The big brunette staggered back from the impact, toppling ungracefully onto her back. The kick hadn’️t been too painful, but it was disorienting, not to mention frustrating - she’️d had Tana down and helpless, but now the smaller girl had a chance to break out from beneath her weighty oppressor.
“So it’️s like that, eh?” Leiko frowned, still trying to maintain an air of matron-like authority. The buxom, blue clad wrestler started to clamber up onto her knees. Leiko was by no means quick, but she assumed Tana would still be struggling from her earlier abuses, so she would make a grab for the other girl’️s form and try to ensnare her in a tight headlock.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Tana turned around coughing, before snarling at the chubby woman. But Leiko was hardly impressed with such a weak kick and latched on to the vixen's neck choking her again as she pulled her up next to her chest in a headlock.

That was just fine with Tana. It was exactly where she wanted to be. Tana shifted her neck to the side just a bit sitcking her tongue out and pressing the surface to her opponent's big melon. The tip of her tongue could just reach her nipple, for now. The dominator began to lick and suck at her foe's flesh drawing the sensitized nub inward to her lips where she could torture it as before.

Her left hand pulled at Leiko's thick wrists preventing the woman from choking her out immediately, but her right slipped right between the older woman's legs. In an instant it was inside the girl's bikini bottoms stroking up and down quickly over the mighty woman's thick mound; flicking her clit with her thumb.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next