Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina

Post by hamish1024 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 pm

“Fuck, noo...” Leiko whimpered as she was placed in the abdominal stretch. Tana’️s arm forced her torso painfully sideways, leaving her big chest hopelessly exposed and almost offering up her huge breasts to the other girl. As they were such inviting targets, Leiko wasn’️t too surprised to see Tana lean in and attach her mouth to the defenceless tit; the big girl was just thankful the fabric of her bikini would protect her nipples for now.
The increasing pain in her stretched abdomen was a worry, but not as much as feeling Tana’️s fingers get to work inside her g-string. Poor Leiko was now feeling the first stirrings of pleasure, mixed with pain.
“You are hungry, aren’️t you?” the big brunette managed to observe through gritted teeth as her breast was sucked. Leiko reached down and grabbed around Tana’️s wrist, trying carefully to extract the other girl’️s hand from her green bikini bottoms. “You’️ll have to wait...” the older girl admonished, with all the authority she could muster – which, as she was still trapped in the abdominal stretch, wasn’️t much.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 am

Tana pursed her lips around Leiko's nipple bunching the fabric of her top around it as she lapped at it with her tongue firmly, letting her saliva slowly soak through to the surface of the girl's tit. Tana's fingers played across the surface of Leiko's lips for a moment before the woman instinctively grabbed her fearful of the sensual damage she would do unchecked. Tana slipped her grip around hooking her fingers around the hem of Miss Leiko's bikini. Then as Leiko lifted her hand from it's quarry it caused her to give herself a sharp wedgie. Hopefully it would be enough for Tana to reverse the hold and take hold of Leiko's hand, but even if it wasn't it would give Tana the chance to jolt Leiko's flabby form even further into the twist of her painful hold.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 am

Leiko gave an exasperated squeal as, in extracting Tana’️s probing fingers from her bikini bottom, she was duped into giving herself an uncomfortable wedgie. She grimaced as the skimpy garment rode up between her pussy lips, the move as degrading as it was painful. Poor Leiko was rapidly losing her composure as she continued to be ground down in the harsh abdominal hold. However, she still battled back as best she could, swatting away the challenge from her opponent’️s groping hand. As Tana’️s head was lowered, sensuously sucking on the big girl’️s increasingly stiff nipple, Leiko was able to reach up with her free arm and grasp at her opponent’️s hair. The trapped wrestler would try and wind her fist into the heel’️s black locks, hoping to gain control over her head, but mainly wanting to channel her frustrations and inflict as much catty pain as possible.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 am

Tana grit her teeth as Leiko wound her hair up in her fist, letting the Japanese dom feel here desperation. This was seemingly a rather poor turn of events for the raven haired grappler, but as usual she had things under more control than it appeared.

Tana suddenly twisted the opposite direction, not just to release the stretch but to trip Leiko (along with herself unfortunately) down onto the mat so she would slam her left side and arm into the canvas and release Tana's locks. Hopefully the twist would be enough that she didn't end up slamming her own head into the canvas, but as long as Leiko was caught off guaqrd by the movement it shouldn't prove a problem.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Miss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 GXChUKwMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 1BElGMIMiss Leiko vs. Tana Matahina - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:34 am

Leiko gave a squeal of surprise as Tana’️s move suddenly unbalanced the entwined girls, and they lurched towards the floor, Leiko getting the worst of it, the canvas rushing up to hit her head. There was a loud thud as the two wrestlers landed in an ungainly heap of scantily-clad flesh. The blow startled Leiko into releasing Tana’️s hair, but also freed her of the abdominal stretch, for which she was grateful. The busty brunette felt a surge of relief, and instinctively rolled to her side – powering free of Tana before the heel could enmesh her in another torturous hold.
Leiko would clamber up into a wary crouch, looking to pounce right on Tana if she had the opportunity – the big girl liked to keep her opponents down on the mat, and beneath her weight, where possible, though she was still reeling slightly from Tana’️s attacks.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 am

Tana gave a flase groan as if she had bashed her head on the canvas as well. There was no need to give her opponent any extra information about how well the drop had gone for her. She looked back to see that the hearty Leiko was recovering quickly. As Leiko got to as crouch Tana played possum weakly grabbing the ropes with her hands. She knew Leiko would want revenge for the sudden embarrassment she had suffered. From this position if Leiko tried to pounce on her she could lunge away with ease leaving Leiko flat on the canvas, or possibly smashing her own head into the turnbuckle. Something in Newton's laws about that, a fatass in motion.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:04 am

Seeing Tana struggling on the ropes, Leiko liked her lips and lunged at the other girl from her low crouch, eager to avenge herself. But to her dismay Tana dodged the move with a cunningly-timed recovery. Missing completely, Leiko crashed onto her knees, bumping her head a little on the corner post. The busty girl groaned - the blow wasn't severe, but it was still an annoying and painful setback. Her miss left Leiko slumped in the corner, on her knees, face down by the base of the turnbuckle. Her ungainly position left her big ass sticking up in the air, a huge expanse of flesh covered only by a tight g-string, presented to the cameras.
Moaning, Leiko would stay slumped like this for several seconds before attempting to drag herself upright in the corner.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 am

Tana grinned smugly as her opponent ate canvas. She wasn't going to have the opportunity to get up so easily. Tana backed into the corner against the turnbuckle and then suddenly dropped butt first onto Leiko's head. Quickly she maneuvered her knees to pin down the older wrestler's flabby arms beneath her rendering escape by rope break impossible.

Tana gazed across the ring confidently at where Kimi was standing as she slapped the girl's lover sharply on the ass. "Nice try, bitch, but your' still mine.' hissed the dominator. She grabbed Leiko's bottoms in her left hand and pulled them firmly upward, it was unclear if she was trying to wedgie the woman further or rip them clean off. At the same time her other hand slipped between the girl's legs as she pressed her finger's down onto her pussy lips rubbing them firmly and threatening to slip her middle finger between them.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 pm

“Unghh!” Leiko groaned into the mat as Tana dropped butt-first onto her head, smacking the big girl’️s face into the mat and keeping it pinned there. She instinctively started to raise her arms, but was dismayed to find them pinned by the domineering wrestler atop her. This was not a good position for Leiko and it was about to get worse. She gave a muffled, agonised squeal from beneath Tana’️s ass as she was spanked, then her bikini bottoms were cruelly yanked upward in a heavy wedgie. The skimpy green g-string all but disappeared as it rode up between her butt cheeks, cutting into her most sensitive flesh. Poor Leiko wailed and squirmed, her big ass wobbling, the material being stretched to breaking point. The thong even looked like it would snap completely with another firm yank, though for the moment it held, keeping Leiko suspended in wedgied agony. Added to this, she was all to aware of Tana’️s fingers beginning to explore her vulnerable pussy. Numb from the butt drop, Leiko’️s features would begin to redden - not that they could be seen, squashed firmly against the canvas.

Outside the ring, Kimi met Tana’️s eyes, and was appalled at what she saw in them. Her face fell as she saw her partner abused and vulnerable to the dark-haired fighter’️s whims. Kimi looked away and swallowed hard, visibly distressed. She scurried out of Tana’️s field of vision for now.

Meanwhile, poor Leiko was pinned and powerless - even her cry of “Get off!” was reduced to a helpless mumble.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:28 am

Tana frowned as Kimi ran and hid. The girl was obviously not used to seeing her lover in such a compromising position, a shame. But still it was right where Tana preferred Leiko to be.

Tana sunk her finger into Leiko pressing further upward rather than inward until her fingernail was pressed tightly to the older wrestler's clit which was pinned firmly beneath the fabric of the wedgied thong. She ran her forefinger and ringfinger along the split lips as she flicked her pearl sharply with her nail. Her other hand reached under the behemoth's flab for her right tit and sunk her finger's into it roughly, but sensually massaging it as she searched for her pre-fondled nipple. Tana lowered her body atop Leiko's back pressing her own sizable rack down into it as she leaned forward to lick down the tightly wedgied crack of her pinned foe. "How I adore toying with your' helpless body." she moaned out, "I'm sorry, were you saying something?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next