by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tana vs Ari

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tana vs Ari Empty Tana vs Ari

Post by anegge Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:46 am

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/dominator-tana-matahina-t17.html#p33:1ndy5u0g]Tana[/url:1ndy5u0g] vs [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ari-nagawa-wet-and-messy-wrestler-t2902.html:1ndy5u0g]Ari[/url:1ndy5u0g]
hentai submission match; victory only by submission to sexual attack; competitive style; chocolate pudding match
[attachment=0:1ndy5u0g]tanaari.jpg[/attachment:1ndy5u0g]

The familiar sound of Super Freak sent most of the arena into an uproar. A huge pool of chocolate pudding was not the venue that most of the crowd was expecting for a match involving the hentai giant Tana Matahina.

Tana came out clad in her standard black satin bikini with a can of spray whip cream in both hands and impishly sprayed it in both directions into the crowd. Foregoing her usual fan service routine in favor of dousing as many people as she could with the sugary fluff she dashed down towards the ring giving her characteristic cackle. At ringside she ditched the now empty cans and took another one from a folding table that had been covered in them. Then she climbed into the modified ring/pool sinking into about a half foot of chocolate pudding. She leaned over to snatch a finger full of the sweet dessert as she did. It was good, but there was a far sweeter dessert that Tana was looking forward tonight, and so she turned to look at the arena entrance waiting for her opponent to make herself known, clutching the can of whip cream in her hands eagerly.
The crowd joined Tana in looking up the ramp as her competitor came out. Now they would get what they were expecting.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Ari GXChUKwTana vs Ari 1BElGMITana vs Ari UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Ari Empty Re: Tana vs Ari

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:07 am

As Super Freak died down, In Your Face began to fill the arena as Ari prepared to enter the arena. So far she managed to make two girls cum (multiple times) though now she was up against an opponent who was known for her devastating sex attacks. With only two (official) hentai matches in AFW and numerous amateur matches in her old job against Tana's exceptional record, Ari had a good feeling that she might face her first loss in AFW. However, dressed in her standard white bikini (minus her waist dress) she walked to the entrance with a smirk on her face as she past through it and approached the ring. Ari didn't care abot her record in AFW, as long as she fought against other women in sex fights she would find great pleasure and thus gave her no reason to fear defeat.

Seeing her opponent waiting for her in the chocolate pudding, Ari's smirk turned into a smile as she reached the ring/pool and climbed in. Ari was familiar with the pudding, having the same type of match with Kanya before, the WaM wrestler found herself comfortable in the surroundings. Eyeing up Tana, Ari waded through the pool of chocolate to meet her opponent face to face. "So your the 'Dominator' Tana Matahina?" Ari asked as she observed every one of Tana's curves that she could see from the front, "I never thought I meet you so early." she commented, she had heard of some of Tana's exploits especially her Scorpion Sexlock and wondered just what kinds of pleasure it could bring. Ari smiled thinking about the experience and let out a giggle, "Let's have a good, looooong, pleasurable match." she said, wanting this match to be burned into her memory as a match she could say was the most excruciating, yet extremely pleasurable match she's ever taken part in.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Tana narrowed her eyes, placing a spritz of whipped cream down her own cleavage before dropping the bottle lightly into the pudding beside her. "It's my prerogative to set up a match with anyone I care to." she responded cocking her head arrogantly, "I trust you are the kind of girl who has no objection to the loser of this match being the winner's slave for a day, right? In any case, whether we have a long match seems pretty much dependent on you, so don't disappoint me. Too much." She brushed her silky hair back casually, an event that would be less likely to happen in a few moments when it would be inevitably covered in chocolate paste.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Ari in fact, wasn't the kind of girl that had a problem with being the winner's slave for a day, she'd welcomed it with open arms! Turning her attention to the whipped cream on Tana's cleavage and requested a bottle from the ref girl, who tossed one over from poolside. "Well I'm honored that you'd want to wrestle little ol' me." said Ari as she mimicked her opponent and covered her cleavage with the creamy substance, "Though, I wonder what people would think of me, if I made the 'Dominator' my slave for a day?" curling her lips into a questionable pout, she knew that she had nothing to lose rather than her record (that she still had no care for), she was a 'newbie' so if she lost to a veteran like Tana, it wouldn't surprise much people. If she became her slave for a day, there was no doubt that there would be tons and tons of pleasure involved for an entire day. So in her mind, she had nothing to lose and everything to gain. "I'll do my best to please...and pleasure."

After putting enough of cream on her cleavage, Ari dropped the bottle into the pudding, looking Tana face to face. "Now then shall we start this?" Ari offered as she took a few steps backwards, wading through the pudding with her own little smile plastered on her face. She knew that this match was going to fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Tana put her hands up for a classic test of strength. She was confident that the wiry little girl couldn't outpower her superior size, and it was best to start simply. "So, your' pretty good at this pudding wrestling thing?" she asked.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:08 pm

"You could say that, I'm pretty good at wrestling in messy substance and making pretty girls cum." Ari responded as she saw Tana offered to lock up for a test of strength. Ari knew that there was little to no doubt that she'd lose, but tried to anyway, moving her arms up to interlock with Tana's fingers and then crash her cream covered chest into Tana's while trying to overcome her opponent's arms. Upon impact with the cream chests, the cream itself would fly in multiple directions and Ari would start to rub her chest up and down to spread the cream across both of their bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:30 pm

In practice it was Tana's chest doing the crashing, but it certainly didn't hinder Ari's enthusiasm for mashing melons with the Japanese temptress as their ample chests met in the middle. Tana leaned in and sucked a dollop of cream off of Ari's neck running her lips up and down the girl's neck as she did. Slowly she was bending the girl back towards the brown filling below.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Being forced back, Ari tried with all her might to push back on the temptress to maybe reach a standing position again or maybe force her into the pudding. Ari shivered as she felt Tana's lips trail up and down her neck as she lightly squirmed in the stronger girl's hold. Knowing that she need some kind of offense to use, Ari leaned into her opponent and started to kiss and suck on her neck much like how Tana was doing to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Tana smirked upon feeling Ari spending more energy on the test, the girl strained forcing herself back to even ground for the moment. But Tana continued to assault the girl pressing her hips up into her to rub her sex into the girl's mound and then trying to give a sudden ankle trip to end the girl's struggle with the hold in one fell swoop. If the move did catch Ari off guard Tana would pull her into a bear hug securing her torso in place as she sank slowly back into the sugary goo.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Ari was being overwhelmed by the more experienced sex fighter who used all of her 'weapons' to attack her. She was then tripped with an ankle sweep and suddenly caught in a bear hug, knowing that she couldn't give anymore ground away, Ari tried to slap on her own bear hug on Tana as both of them slowly went down towards the pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next