by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tana vs Ari

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tana vs Ari - Page 3 Empty Re: Tana vs Ari

Post by anegge Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:32 am

Tana felt Ari's hand shoot desperately downward and grunted breaking her bear hug. With the grapevine Ari was having considerable trouble squeezing her fingers in between the girl's tightly pressed hips even with the slick pudding to aid her. Tana easily grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away. Both of her wrists for good measure. "That's good, dear, but this fall is no hands. Let's settle this like women then you can do whatever you please afterwards." hissed Tana, pressing her point home with a firm press of her body up into the sexually weakening Ari's body. Tana's entrapping sex continued to devour her prey's clitoris offering the sex fighter none of the relief she had sought. It wouldn't be long now. "Cum for me, slut." barked Tana demandingly.

(OOC~ Just another English reminder, "demandingly" is not actually a word.)

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Ari - Page 3 GXChUKwTana vs Ari - Page 3 1BElGMITana vs Ari - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Ari's attempts of breaking out were dashed as she couldn't even reach between her legs. She could feel her climax coming, she was surprised she managed to hang on for this long from such an assault, but the resisting only prolong the enviable. "Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!!" Ari grunted as her body could no longer deny the pleasure it sought and started to pump her hips to slid her clit in and out of Tana's sex in order to bring herself closer to her climax. And it did. "I'm Cumming!" Ari shouted as her juices sprayed out of her body, but this wasn't enough to entice a submission from Ari. This match was still on!

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Contrary to expectations, Tana did not enforce her superior position of Ari. She appeared to have other interests. She peeled herself off of Ari and stepped back to casually lounge against the ropes. "Well that was easy." she said dismissively, "But I think you had something you wanted to show me?" She looked down giving Ari a sultry glare as she slowly spread her legs for the girl.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Ari - Page 3 GXChUKwTana vs Ari - Page 3 1BElGMITana vs Ari - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Ari took a few seconds to recover as she looked up at Tana seemingly giving her a free attack, not wanting to wait and wanting to return the pleasure that was given to her, Ari quickly slid her way to Tana's legs and would try to quickly pull down her bottoms. If she succeed she would see the chocolate covered sex of Tana and would quickly drive her head into it to eat it up with her lips. THis may not have been what she planned before, but different positions call for different measures and not wanting to lose so quickly in pleasure giving, Ari attacked vigorously.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Tana saw Ari crawling towards her sex and simply gripped the side strings or her bottoms giving the girl a clear shot. Ari eagerly forced her long, wet tongue down Tana's snatch kissing her firmly. Tana grinned, "Yeah, that's good." she responded. But then she suddenly thrust her hips forward throwing all of her body weight at Ari to drop onto her in a schoolgirl pin. Tana arched back lithely in the pin placing her right hand firmly over Ari's crotch. It seemed she would be the one preforming a crotch-claw tonight.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Being push on to her back and once again in the lesser position with her crotch being grabbed, Ari continued to eat out Tana none the less, as she had to curl her legs up in response to the crotch grab. Not wanting to be at a worse disadvantage, Ari snaked both of her arms up to Tana's breasts to claw them rather harshly in hopes of making Tana let go of her crotch grab and then push her forward to try and get her into a powerbomb pin like hold to gain the advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Ari tried to reach up Tana's body but found that Tana had cleverly already pinned her arms beneath her knees preventing her from moving her arms. Tana reached back to grab Ari' under one of her curled up legs hooking her into place so that the girl's sensitive sex was oh so much easier to reach. Tana eagerly began to massage the girl's snatch stroking firmly over her flesh , her hand already having deftly slipped inside the girl's bottoms, as she gave a small moan from the girl's oral ministrations. She carefully hooked her pinky inside the girl's labia beginning to stimulate her both inside and out as she continued to rub the white haired girl between the legs.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Finding her attempts thwarted, Ari desperately continued to try get out of this position as now her leg was hooked. She was starting to lose hope against fighting the dominator as she continued to try and think of an escape before she cummed yet again. Ari then thought of a plan as she then tried to move her hooked leg close to Tana's shoulders as she would try to bring up her other leg to hook underneath Tana armpits (If she could) and then use her lower body strength to fling Tana off. However it was becoming apparent that she was largely losing to the much more experienced sex fighter as she knew her tongue attack paled in comparison to Tana's expert attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Tana slipped a second finger inside of Ari as she felt her tonguing slow it's pace extending them to stir the girl's juices within her, but Tana hadn't been paying attention to Ari's escape attempts. She was caught offguard when the girl desperately thrusted up with her legs sending her careening back into the ropes that she had recently dropped from. "Oh, why did you stop? I thought for certain you would start winning there. Weren't you using your' best attacks?" she teased, licking her lips as she gazed down at her topless opponent's form.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Ari regained her breath as she looked up at Tana, "Not at all... I haven't even begun to use my 'best attacks'" Ari said as she sat in the chocolate, licking her lips of the chocolate that had gather around her lips as well as the juice that she had gotten from Tana as she used her tongue. Noticing that they were close to the ropes Ari slid back towards the center of the pool ring and where they could continue their match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next