Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

Moriarty, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 6 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:25 am

"H-haaaaaaaangh!" Mazzie screamed as Tana sunk her fingers deep into her tits, tearing at her nipples. She intstantly grabbed Tana's wrists but that was all she could do. She let out another yelp as she was painfully lifted up. "Shit! Harrnnnghyaaaah!" Now she was fighting back tears as she flailed wildly in the crushing grip.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 6 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:35 am

Tana shot an evil grin at Mazzie letting her hang for fifteen seconds of exquisite agony, Then as she felt her biceps start to burn from the exertion of keeping the shorter fighter aloft by her tits Tana bent her knees. She let go springing forward and thrusting her chest out so that her double d cups swung upward catching the falling girl across the red scars left from her forced crawl across the mat as she delivered her tit to tit uppercut.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 6 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 6 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 am

Mazzie's eyes were shut tightly straining not to give Tana the pleasure of seeing her cry as her tits were starting to bruise from the punishment she had taken all match. When she was let go, her eyes widened and she gasped "Guh!" She let out the sound as Tana smacked her tits and sent her crumbling to the floor. "hnnnngh...." She moaned, wincing as she looked down at her breasts. They were read and swollen, maybe even starting to turn a little black and blue. Surely they would eventurally if they weren't already. "M-my tits.." She muttered softly to herself. She wasn't in a position to resist Tana but she still tried to get to her feet. Managing to get to her hands and knees, she cradled her tits with on arm but evenholding them gently caused them to sting and she winced. Her back was turned to Tana, totally exposing her but the bit titted Canadian wasn't even thinking about her foe at the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 am

Tana licked her lips as she gazed down at her foe enjoying the sight of her bruised and battered breasts hanging limply from her chest. As Mazzie got on her hands and knees Tana knelt down behind her and reached down to cup her tits pulling her up into a kneeling position. She placed her head right behind the blond's hissing into her ear, "Oh, what about your' tits, bitch?" She began to knead into the jugs roughly with her fingers paying special attention to the areas that were already starting to bruise. Her own proud nipples jutted into Mazzie's back having partially recovered from the extreme abuse that her foe had put them through.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 6 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 6 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:48 am

Mazzie yelped as her tits were grabbed and she was pulled up. "Yaagh!' She cried and winced again, trying to pry away Tana's hands. "F-fuck you..." She muttered. There was less defiance in her voice now as she strained in Tana's grip. She was tired now and the pain was becoming excrutiating. She still wanted to fight though. She still wanted to prove that her tits could take any punishment! Unfortunately even if her spirit was still alive, her body was beginning to turn against her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 am

Tana moaned as she continued to torture her prey's mammoth tits. "How bad is the pain getting?" she asked licking the girl's cheek slowly. "I want to now how long I have until you start begging." She stood up forcing Mazzie up after roughly with a firm tug on her ravaged melons. Tana's fingers returned to the girl's delicious nipples again giving each of them a five way pinch with every one of her fingers before twisting again. "Scream for me." she ordered the girl.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:30 am

"It's nothing!" She screamed out, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes, shuddering as Tana licked her. "b-bitch.." She mutteredas her head fell, her glasses tumbling off her face. She gritted her teeth as her nipples were crushed so painfully and finally, when Tana twisted, she heaerd the srhill cry. "Yeaaaaaaaaah!" Mazzie howled, throwing her head back as tears spilled down the sides of her cheeks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:45 am

Tana roared with laughter as Mazzie was coerced into doing her bidding by screeching in pain. She leaned in to lick the tears from her cheek whispering to her, "You have such a delicious scream when your' in pain, slut. I can't wait to hear more, but I want to see the look on your' face too." As one last test she poked Mazzie's nip gingerly with just one finger. It gave easily, almost too easily, Mazzie was ready for the true punishment Tana had been waiting to subject her to. "Now. If you still aren't willing to submit, let's end this, bitch. One more titfight, no escape until one of us is begging. Ready?" the older woman asked. But she grabbed Mazzie by the hair pulling her to her feet and turning her around anyway, not really caring if the girl objected.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:56 am

Mazzie grimaced and whimpered as Tana touched her nipple. She could barely look the girl int he eye now. But Tana's words, gave her one last ounce of hope. Maybe, just maybe, she could beat this girl with this last titfight. She tried her best to think that, her red eyes betraying her as she was tossed away. She gripped her fists tightly and looked up at Tana. "Y-yeah..." She said rather weakly. She was unsure if she could pull this off now. But she wasn't ready to submit either. Her once proud tits, sagged from the fight but she puffed out her chest anyway, panting. "C-come on then!" She growled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 am

Tana grinned puling Mazzie in towards her. She gave a soft moan of, "Uhhh" as her red nipples touched the girl's battered chest both to lull the girl into thinking she had a chance and turned on by the damage she had done to the girl. She locked her arms around the girl's shoulders again pinning their tits together, but purposely not pressing her sharp nipples in to destroy Mazzie's yet. Still in this hug, there would be no way out for the blond.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next