Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 1: Ofélia Castro Vs. Tika Sagaro

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 1: Ofélia Castro Vs. Tika Sagaro Empty Round 1: Ofélia Castro Vs. Tika Sagaro

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:30 am

Standard Match
Winning condition: Pinfall, submission or knockout.

Olde Tyme music began to pipe through the arena and out from the abck stepped one of the early favorites for the lil princes crown, Ofelia Castro. The Brazilian spitfire was clad in her burlesque outfit complete with the small lacey hat that tilted cutely to the side, her frilly parasol that she was using as a walking stick and a long smoking cigar that had managed quite a long ash on it. Ofelia stood at the entrance and surveyed the arena with a grin. She took a puff from her cigar and blew out a few smoke rings. "Lil princess, eh? Well I'm already a queen so why not?"

The fiesty giirl then sauntered down theramp swinging her hips back and forth and winking at the crowd. She acted like she owned the place as she finally made her way into the ring and handed her parasol and cigar to the ref. This would be her first non-hentai match, but Ofelia wasn't worried about that. She could certainly hold her own and was actually pretty good in a fight, used to evicting drunk men twice her size from her brothel.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Ofélia Castro Vs. Tika Sagaro Empty Re: Round 1: Ofélia Castro Vs. Tika Sagaro

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Around The World by Daft Punk played as the lights began flashing Red and Blue, and emerged the rookie, Tika Sagaro; an Ex-DJ and AFW former Sound Director on a mission to get her job back. The shy rookie entered the arena and was amazed at the cheering she recived from the people in the arena. Casually she strolled down with a light smile on her face trying to not trip and make herself look foolish in her wrestling debut.

She entered the ring smiling and took a look at her opponent, She liked her outift and thought that Ofelia looked cute in a burlesque. But as far as fighting went. Tika didnt seem to think Ofelia was all that threatning.

"Hi im Tika! Dj Tika Sagaro! Well im not a Dj anymore, but I like the title! Anyway this is my first match and it's great too meet you! I love your outfit! I hope we can have a good match!" Tika said with Smiling Teenage Optimism.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Ofélia Castro Vs. Tika Sagaro Empty Re: Round 1: Ofélia Castro Vs. Tika Sagaro

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Ofelia watched carefully as her opponent came down the ramp. She looked over the girl, taking her in and seeing how she might match up against the burlesque queen. She gave Tika a sly skile and wink before sturtting to the center of the room and holding out her hand as if Tika should take it and kiss it.

"The name's Ofelia, darlin. This is my first non hentai match too." She said offering a bit of solice. "Though I don't see why we can't add a little bit of spice, suga?" She smiled. "I'll take real good care of ya. Don't worry, dear."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:18 am

Tika began turning a bright blush of red as Oefelia began flirting with her. She was unsure what to make of Ofelia as she wanted to remain focused on her match and not on Ofelia, but she couldnt help but feel curious as to what she meant by "adding spice".

"Its...Uh...Nice to meet ya Ms. Ofelia" She said shyly while taking her extended hand and lightly kissing it before hiding her face as she began blushing even further.

"I...uh... Im gonna win...This match... I-I-I hope y-yur ready!" She said nervously as she tried to build some self-confidence into herself.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:54 am

Ofelia used her free hand to fan herself as her hand was kissed. "Oh my." She said with a wink as though she was embarrassed. "Well it's nice to see you have some manners, suga." She said and nidded her head before sauntering back to her corner and waiting for the bell.

"Good luck, darlin." She said with a coy smile. "You don't need to be scared of little ol me though. I'm as sweet as sugar." Her eyelids fluttered halfway closed. "I don't have any formal training so maybe you'll get the best of me." Ofelia wasn't being totally honest, she never went to a dojo or anything like that but she learned the brazilian martial arts in the trial by fire life as a brazilian gangster.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:22 am

"Neither do I!" Tika yelled back with nervousness, She watched wrestling but never competed or even really tried any wrestling holds, she was a fresh rookie, knowing only a couple basic moves.

Tika tried to hide her blush and stay focused, she HAD to win and couldnt afford disraction. she backed into her corner with a serious face and prepared to fight.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:02 am

A rare grin came over Ofelia's face at Tika's comment. A grin was nothing rare for Ofelia and actually something common. But this grin had a hint of sadism. One she only got when she was breaking in a new girl at her brothel. As the bell clanged, Ofelia put her hands behind her back and stepped forward. She was definitely going to have fun with this one. Her vibrant green eyes focused on Tika. "Suga, you're makin this match a whole lot easier to take than I thought. I was worried about havin to really fight. Cause I'm a lover not a fighter. But you're just too cute not to enjoy spending a few steamy minutes in the ring with. Hope you can pick up grappling quickly. I think I'm already a little damp if you catch my drift." She winked at Tika as the burlesque queen tried to throw her opponent off her game. It was her opening salvo as she bounced on her heels and waited for Tika to make her first move.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:58 am

"D-d-damp!?" Tika said to herself as her face went completely red, looking back towards Ofelia with a strange grin on her face that made her a bit worried.
While she was flatterd, Tika was more concerned with winning this match, she didnt want to be distracted by Ofelia flirting So far she couldnt help but be distracted by her Charisma and Beauty. Still she tried to remain focused and not make herself look foolish.

"I wont go down easy! I'll show you!" Tika yelled as she ran up to Ofelia ready to tackle her to the ground and take an early lead.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 am

Ofelia watched with a cool smile on her face. It really was easyto get someone flustered when she wanted to. She definitely wanted to. As Tika rushed her, she kept her hands behind her back and watched as she rushed in for the tackle. Shegauged the distance and attampted to hop to the side and out of the way, hoping the girl's clumbsy tackle would simplycause her to tu,ble to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:42 am

"I got ya no-!?" Tika thought she had Ofelia but the rookie was proved wrong as Ofelia easily side stepped her. Tika then lost her balance and plummeted face first into the ground.

"Owwww...." She mutterd as she rubbed her forehead.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next