Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla - Page 5 Empty Re: Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 am

Nikolette dove for the cuffs and grabbed them and tried to roll out of the ring. She needed to catch her breath badly. Her gambit worked but there was still a lot she needed to do. She would try and stuff the second pair of cuffs into her bra like the first pair and turn around and watch Yi. She backed up to the break wall so she could get a wide view of the ring as she panted heavily.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla - Page 5 Empty Re: Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla

Post by Tanosh Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 am

She picked herself up off of the mat and pushed on her back where she had been stepped upon. The girl had taken to getting out of the ring very quickly, which meant she was weakened. Yi felt that this advantage could not be passed up, pressing it was the obvious solution. However, she had already proven she was not stronger than even the weakened Nikolette. She'd have to keep her striking up... the question was does she pursue the usurping of the mechanic's new territory? The cards were stacked too well to make it look like Nikolette was in a weak position, and the Serbian had displayed earlier she was still mighty and crafty.

Yi would wait in the center of the ring, bringing her body to perfect posture, and offering her right arm out palm open and facing upwards.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:56 am

Nikolette kept a watchful eye on Yi as she panted and tried to catch her breath. She looked up at her opponent. "Yeah yeah. I know yer itchin ta get back ta action but I need ta catch my breath. Yer a real piece a work." She said with a smile, complimenting Yi. She then circled the ring and cautiously stepped up the steel steps, watching Yi and waiting to enter the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:10 am

She stood silent at the center of the ring, her hand extended as though it were an invitation to a fancy gala that only the historian could perceive. She was a stone sentinel, she did not pant from exhaustion, nor did she even seem to breath... though the red coverall may have aided in that appearance somewhat. Maroon eyes remained transfixed on the mechanic, and as the Serbian wandered around the ring, her left foot seemed to glide across the floor, smoothly allowing the statuesque Lu Zhou Yi to continue to face her quarry.

It was not until Nikolette stepped onto the first step that Yi broke the impression of a statue and took a step forward. With every step up Nikolette took, Yi took another to close the difference... until she was just a meter and a half away from the ropes as Nikolette stood on the other side of them. Obviously, Yi would strike while Nikolette was concerning herself with the ropes.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 am

Nikolette grinned as she saw Yi close the distance. She immediately hopped off the steps. "Yer pretty good." She tapped her forehead. "I'm havin fun, yer actually makin me use my noodle. I'd do the same thing." Nikolette then grinned and dove underneath the ring, crawling to the center of it and silently pausing to listen in.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:37 am

An interesting tactic, Yi had to admit. Watching the woman get under the ring, the historian knew exactly what the idea was. The mechanic would clamber around down there to try and confuse Yi so that she could not pounce the moment she tried to get into the ring. The mechanic was allotted control over the situation and would, in theory be able to enter the ring at a point Yi could not guard against. This seemed to cause Yi panic, as he guard dropped, and she ran to another corner of the ring, leaning over the ropes as though to find her opponent, then she ran to another corner of the ring, very loudly banging around, as though trying to scare the mechanic out. She continued this, before ending in the corner with the hefty docking rope hanging from the turnbuckle. It was at this point, she stomped, as though frustrated.

But the stomp was prelude to a jump, that sent her onto the turnbuckle. With almost an animalistic dexterity, she climbed over the turnbuckle without rattling the frame and landed noiselessly outside of the ring. Nikolette would expect Yi to be remaining in the corner, where she was last heard, so the historian would have to move quickly around the ring, to the opposite corner. If things came out well, she'd be able to pounce upon Nikolette the moment she came out from under the skirt. Now that the historian was no longer on the mat, she no longer made noise as she ran, and since the ring skirt was low enough to completely obscure vision from the outside, Nikolette wouldn't be able to see that Yi had gotten out of the ring.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:04 am

Nikolette wasn't bothered by all the stomping around. She knew quite well that it could be used as a diversionary tactic. In fact, she had something similar planned. Whle Yi was stomping arund, Nikolette grabbed a garbage can that was under the ring and dragged it over to a corner. She then paused and smiled, the stomping around gave her good cover. When there was silence again she waited and pulled her legs up. After a few seconds she sighed and shoved her feet forward, forcing the garbage can to shoot out of the ring. She then rolled and crwled out the other side of the ring and hopped up to survey the area and find Yi.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:31 am

There was a metal grind that came with the shoving of the can that was almost drowned out by the shouting of the crowd. Yi was almost hit by the can itself... almost. She spotted the glint of metal and began her counter immediately. Her left leg was used to kick the can into a deflection. It careened wildly past Yi and into the metal fence that kept the crowd at bay... and Yi's momentum was not halted. As Nikolette came out from under the skirt, the historian lengthened her strides to make sure Nikolette did not regain her footing before she caught up. Yi pounced just as the mechanic spotted the historian. Yi's technique was a little sloppy, she wasn't able to catch the mechanic as she exited the skirt, which meant she had to work to keep her surprise. She intended to catch Nikolette in the stomach with her shoulder, and to bring her back to the ground.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:51 am

Nikolette's ears perked up as she heard the clang of the garbage can being kicked. She knew instantly where Yi was and brought her up her guard in that direction. As Yi charged at her, she backed up. She knoew she couldn't avoid the tackle, but it wasn't exactly a bad thing. Yi aimed for Nikolette's stomach but the mechanic tried to shift so she could take the shoulder in the stomach and force herself and Yi backwards. Her goal was to take their momentum and use it to ram Yi's head into the breakwall.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 am

The collision went well enough as could be expected. Her shoulder was planted into the mechanic's stomach, but now she was being guided... *BAM* There it was. A splitting pain crashed into her head, causing the feel of a warm trickle in the center of her head to begin to grow. It could not distract her. Her plan was set. Arms quickly wrapped around the mechanic, and she lifted her bodily from the ground. She staggered for a moment holding the weight of the mechanic, but with a defiant grunt, Yi leaned backwards with the Serbian, and ultimately teetered over backwards to send the mechanic slamming face first into the hard concrete ground they now stood on outside of the ring.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next