Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 am

Kirin wasn't able to give more than some rique angles of her shoulders and hips and some winks by the time Junko found her. One nights stands just sort of happened in the leagues.

Kirin's felt her bodyheat rise up as Junko toyed with her some more. her breathing growing a bit heavier and her chest rising and falling. "NOW eyes were on them..." she realized.

"Juno-chan!" she gasped breathily, exaggerating a bit for the show of it. "Save it for tonight," she giggled, taking her wrist rather than the shot and using it to serve her the drink directly and taking it like a pro. "Mmmm," she squealed, quivering a bit in a way that struck a curious chord between mind-numbingly erotic and gelatin. "Like lemonade that fuck you up!" she laughed, the redness showing in her already fairly rosy cheeks.

Deciding it was working well enough so far, she turned around to her with a big smile. "Diao-chan, that was so good!" she gushed. "You HAVE to taste this." She grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her firmly, letting her tongue into her mouth and closing her eyes as she smiled into the kiss. Liquid courage...

She popped her lips back off and smiled. "Good right!?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:55 am

Part of her delight in teasing Kirin was that since the bigger girl could probably break her in half if she ever really felt the need, being able to push Kirin's buttons in much the same way, non-physically made her feel like she could still keep up with her friend despite lacking in physical strength. Another reason was because she saw the eyes that were upon them and knew it would be good for business. "Rosie-chan's no fuuun." She pouted and walked past her friend.

But before she could continue on, she felt her wrist grabbed and forced to serve her friend a drink. She grinned a little, the exact reason she did what she did now on display. "Mmmmm." She said and downed a big swig of her own. By now, two shots of Sake were starting to make her own cheeks a little rosy. Before she could even reach for the glass, her eyes widened and she felt Kirin give her a big kiss on the lips. "Nnn!" She moaned out in surprise and pleasure as she felt the bigger girl's tongue invade her mouth. The woman could still kiss! She thought as she tried to hold it as long as she could, memories of times forgot flooding back into her mind. She panted softly as the kiss ended too soon. "Rosie-chan..." Junko whispered and pulled out her fan and legitimately used it to cool herself. She looked around at the small crowd that had decided to watch while they were dancing and who waited with slightly baited breath at what might happen next. Slowly Junko's fan raised to her mouth as she looked t the crowd, a gleam forming in her eye as she zeroed back in on Kirin. "Fufufufu... Rosie-chaaaaan~<3 You're such a tease..." She said as seh lowered her fan and carefully slipped it back into her purse. She leapt forward, knowing that Kirin would catch her to keep her from falling. She wrapped her arms around Kirin's neck and leaned into her massive chest. "It was so delicious, I want another taste!" She called out and this time kissed Kirin with a deep passion, not letting up until she was satisfied with the kiss.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 am

Kirin and Junko shared their second-hand drinks again, Kirin wrapping her arm around her sides and catching her by the hips in welcome of the embrace. Without doing it consciously for show this time, Kirin moaned softly as well. The sake-flavored kisses she had been very, very familiar with on some more lonesome nights... call her what you would at times, but Junko had been a truly dear friend to her, and a partner, and a lover. And they made-out like a couple of horny sorority girls.

Kirin would up bracing her back against a nearby table as they were entangled in lips and tongues and arms, Kirin solid frame holding up the seductive cougar with relative ease and absolute pleasure. She was incredibly red, and the alcohol and the embarassment were only minor contributers at this point. Mama was NOT sleeping alone tonight...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:15 am

"nnn." Junko moaned out softly as she kissed Kirin deeply. She had been connected to this woman for so long and though she had been teasing her most of the night, she had never actually expected anything to come from it. Now that they kissed and she was passionaly held by this strong woman, Junko knew that tonight she didn't want anyone else. Kirin would be the one she would be going home with and anything that came from the rest of the evening would just be an appetizer to this delicious plump main course she was taking a nibble of at that moment. She broke the kiss and stared into Kirin's eyes through her glasses. "Rosie-chan...' she whispered, sliding down and touching the ground again with her feet. Her cheeks were flushed with desire and alcohol, embarrassment only filling in what hadn't been completely reddened already. She nestled her head into Kirin's neck. "I missed my Rosie-chan..." She whispered again the sentementality washing over her.

She closed her eyes and hugged Kirin tightly before taking a deep breath. Finally she took a step away, Kirin's free hand in hers as she gave one last knowing look to confirm to Kirin that they would continue later in private before a wide grin came over her face. "But we gotta show these kids what we're made of!" She said turning her head and giving a quick challenging glance to any who were watching. She then pulled her bottle up and took another long swig. "C'mon Rosie-chan!" She demanded, wiggling her hips. "Let's ddance!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 am

"I missed you," Kirin sighed, heartfelt enough to carry a flavor of tears without coming to surface. She shared the knowing glance and was amused, but not surprised when the moment abruptly ended. For them, anyway. She had to smile at a young man and lean over to him and push his mouth shut for him.

"WooHOO!" she hooted, empowered by the night again as she threw up her hands and shook her hips, wider and with about 20 more pounds of momentum to them. Legally, her ass should have had turn signals, but then it was less fun when she swung her butt into another girl's to bump out of her way on the dance floor.

"Hey!" she called back in general, non-descript complaint.
"Oh, let a woman with something to shake get on the floor," she giggled rambunctiously, getting a dirty look but nothing more when she turned back to her friends. "I don't know about you, but I so needed a night like this," she laughed, voice raised over the music so Junko could hear her

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:33 am

Junko began to dance to the music with a little bit more fluidity to her than Kirin. Her shapely hips and womanly angles all gleamed perfectly as theyswayed to and fro. Her arms raised a little bit as she had her eyes half closed to take in the atmosphere, looking keenly through the open slits to scan the room for something interesting. She found herself behind a rather cute girl and without any hesitation began dancing with her, She didn't make too much contact but her pelvis occasionally thrusted into the girl's backside as she bobbed to the music. She turned and beckoned kirin closer as she ran a hand down her own butt. "You're telling me!" She called back tipping her heead. "I haven't had this much fun in ages!" She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment as she continued to dance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 am

Kirin threw her weight around more than she genuinely danced. She had either been too naive, famous, or about 100 lbs heavier than anyone else nearby to be told otherwise. But no one could argue it wasn't fun just by watching her.

She laughed as she saw Juno pick out a girl to sweetly terrorize, though she had to admire her moves. From tongue to motions, she reminded her vaguely of a snake. Kirin saw a pair of brunettes dancing together. She caught them watching her a bit more than everyone else, and waved them over.

"Hey there, sweet things," she welcomed. "You know this one?" she asked.
"The song?" one asked back.
"Ha! Even I know this song! This dance!"
The girls laughed along with her. "Not really," one giggle.
"It's easy. Just take the biggest, sexiest part of ya." She reached out and took one girl's hips and the other by her armpit, just beside her breast. "And shake it like hell! Woo!" She led them in an excited wiggle. "Diao-chan! I'm ahead by 1!" she called.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:16 am

By the time Kirin had managed to wrangle up her partners, Junko had been full on grinding with the woman. The two were having a good time and while Junko wasn't the most experienced dancer int he world, she had been a little bit more daring than Kirin and kept at least a bit of knowledge about the general club scene even if she didn't formally attend one before. She head the words and left one hand resting on the firl's thigh as she continued to shake her own hips. "Rosie-chan..." She said in a rather unusually serious tone. "So it's like that is it?" Her eyes suddenly gleamed and she reached into her purse and pulled out her fan, dramatically extending it in a rather wild gesture. She then grinned. "Fufufu..." She said and brought it up to her mouth. "If it's like that, then you've already lost, Rosie-chan." Her voice still remaining serious. She closed the fan as she looked around and let it slide down uuntil it hovered just over her her cleavage. She tapped it against her chest ass she spotted ap air of girls near the edge of the dance floor who looked eager to join in but had a shyness on their face.

With a deft maneuver, she danced her and her current dancing partner, over to the women. Once she was halfway there, she pulled up her fanand b covered her mouth. With a mere gleam she caught the girl's attention. "Why don't you come dance with us ladies? If we're all doing it together then it will be even more fun, right?" She said and motioned for them to come. With a sliy look, she turned around. "Looks like I'm in the lead now, Rosie-chan~<3" She called out. But when she looked, she didn't see kirin right away. She shrugged and slipped her fan back into her purse and then wrapped her hands around two different hips and began to dance with all three of them to the music. She knew Kirin was a big girl and was probbaly just danced over to another part of the floor. She would find her soon enough but for now she just enjoyed the dance.

"C'mon! You haven't set one foot on the dance floor all night. You haven't drank anything yet either! Why did I even bring you? Let's get to dancing!"

"I'm busy trying to scroe here..."

"What!? Don't give me that crap, you've just been staring off into the distance. "Look! Even that old lady is getting more tail than you!"

"Bet if only one of us goes home with a girl tonight, it'll be me."

"You're full of shit, Mamouru! C'mon!" Suddenly the guy grinned. "Fine That just means all the tail up there is mine cause they'll be seeing this hot stud dancing all alone and they'll think, 'He isn't taken?! I better get while the getting's good!"

"They'll think you can't get any, Johnny."

"Shut up!" Jihnny said and drug Mamouru out to the dance floor. "Those girls, they're just humoring that old lady that made it out onto the dance floor. i haven't even seen any boyfrineds I'll just go over there and join the fun and then when it's grandma's bedtime all thosepretty things will have to turn to me!" He said as he cockily strode forward. Mamouru followed him quietly even as he continued to make silent eye contact with a girl at the bar, motioning for her to dome dance with nothing more than mere glances.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:27 am

Kirin saw the boys approaching, gently urging the women towards their direction. "Hiiii there," she called with a high wave at them. "Won't you come and dance with us, boyssssss OH my!"

She threw a hand up to her mouth in genuine surprise as they got close enough to see clearly. "You..." she stared at "Junichi!? Mamouru!" She laughed out loud at them. "Oh my GOD! Look at you!" She took Mamouru by the cheeks and shook his head a bit between her palms. "You boys are so... wow! Look at you!" she repeated. "I mean... I changed your diapers!! Mamouru, I helped NAME you, for god's sake!"

She pressed her hands into her chest. "It's auntie Kirin! Do you remember me!?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:55 pm

"Oh man!" Johnny said when she saw Kirin wave to them. "You can have her and I'll have the rest." He teased.

Mamouru's eyes widened. "Oh no..." He whispered under his breath.

"Haha! Baka I already called it-" He paused when he turned around and saw Kirin's smiling face. The call of his actual name made him a little white in the cheeks.

Mamouru was surprised when Kirin managed to grab him even though Johnny was closer. "Auntie-Kirin..."
He said dryly, trying to hide his embarrassment of the trwatment.

Johnny feebly attempted to slink away but mamouru grabbed his arm and gave him a look that clearly said if he had to suffer, they both did.

"How could we forget you Aunt-Kirin?" Mamouru said politely, smiling genuinely at the woman despite the embarassment. "You're practically our second mother..." He lowered his eyes. "It's just..."

"Johnny finished Mamouru's thought in a less discreet manner. "Aren't you a little old to be out here?" He then looked down. "And it's Johnny now... I don't go by stupid Junichi."

Behind the two the girls who were dancing with Kirin giggled at them. "Have fun 'Auntie-Kirin' They said with a giggle. "Bye Mamouru, Bye Junichi! Play nice with your aunt now." They left the scene in a gaggle of giggles.

"Dangit!" Johnny protested. "I was going to get with at least one of them!" He protested to his aunt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next