Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am

"From the woman who DREAMT of being the one in the tights!" Kirin laughed back. She turned to the dresser, touching up her makeup a little. She honestly wasn't positive what she was looking for. Women and girls were always fun in a lay, but honestly... she hadn't been with a man in so long she nearly felt like she forgot.

She got some dark red lipstick on but gasped as Junko grabbed her bosom from behind. "Junko!" she yelped, sometimes forgetting how easily the fellow milf could surprise her, but letting her eyelids droop at the talented hands groping her up.

"Y...yes..." she moaned, blushing. "But it's the little ones who need the help the most," she argued, shivering when she was nuzzled. She fixed her chest back firmly into her dress as Junko let go, turning when she finished a quick touch of her makeup. "Need anything else?" she offered, hand on her wide hip. "Or are we about to do something silly and shameful and all sorts of other words for fun?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:50 am

Juno purred aat Kirin's shock. "Rosie-chaaaan~<3" She murred as her own name was called. "Still playing mom, even after you just got done raising kids?" She said putting a hand on her hip. "Or maybe it's because moma's nest is empty, hmmmm?" She grinned slyly at Kirin. "Well maybe I understand that a little bit." She sighed thoughtfully. "And I wasn't the one born like a brick shithouse." She teased her friend, carefully tossing out a rather manly description. "This kind of body was made for more delicate things.' She purred out the last words as if luring Kirin into some kind of seduction. She then turned and wiggled her butt a little. "Let's show those youngins what real partying is all about!" She said marching towards the door.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:08 am

Kirin gave a giggle and wave at Junko at the shithouse comment, a motion saying it was amusing but for the public eye, I pretend to disapprove. The last line got her eyes to run over her old friend's figure, forced to nod in approval at what she saw. She almost considered pouncing on her, in a hungry little part of her brain, but the was cut off at Juno's hips swaying towards the door.

"Of course!" she agreed quickly. She'd grab a pair of red heels and pull them on almost as an afterthought, making her round ass perk up alluringly as she locked up. "And it's not like my nest's so empty. The girls still live with me, in case you didn't notice. They'll always have a home here, and I'm not kicking them out anytime soon. Barely got their own jobs lately, the little darlings."

She'd bounce her way down the stairs and look around. "I'm sorry if I don't know any good party places around town... it's not like I regular them or anything. I haven't done anything like this in years." She giggled, openly excited for the night out and a bit overwhelmed by their reunion.

((where the hell is this league supposed to take place anyway, besides Japan?))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:14 am

Junko followed Kirin out of the house and sighed. "I've been trying to get those brats of mine to pack it up and leave. They're men now, they don't need to be hanging around mom anymore but..." She smiled a little. "I can't say that I entirely want them to go... the arrangement we have now, suits me just fine. I see them enough not to miss them but not enought that I feel like they are loafing around the house like freeloaders." Her eye twitched a little bit. "But my mom sense has been tingling for a while. If I didn't know anybetter i would say that what they have found to occupy their time has shenanigans written all over it."

She then chuckled and pulled out a small fan and flipped it open to cover her mouth. "I would like to think I know right where the hotspots are, but I'm in the same boat as you Rosie-chaaan. I guess we shoulld just go to where we see a bunch of young studs and studdettes loitering around and ask if they can find it in their hearts to let this pair of hip old ladies join in their reindeer games."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm

"Never doubt your mom-sense, Diao-chan," she advised sagely.

Her smile widened at her last chain of thought. Oh boy.... she had "that fucking fan" out. She meant business.

They struck out into the night, thankfully warm enough that it justified their relatively skimpy attire. For her size, Kirin carried it well, especially in handling herself in even a low set of heels. Along one side of the street, she saw a neon sign over the end of a long line of people, largely young teens and college students. Techno music came from inside and people seemed anxious to get in.
The sign, incidentally, bore "The Cat Box. No need for any awkward paws." A standard "neko" face was next to the words, a paw waving in stop-motion neon.

There was a quieter place down a block or so, more like a traditional bar and grill place, the Panda House. "This place looks a bit out of our league, dont' you think?" Kirin would smile unconvincingly.
It would have a more direct result at the Panda House, she thought, but the lure of dancing and promise of young, manipulatable adults made her wonder if Juno could resist the hunt of a cougar. Not to mention she wasn't entirely uninterested in the place either...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Junko closed her fan and carried it in her hand as she walked with Kirin. They stopped before the Cat Box and Junko raised a curious eyebrow. She was surprised that Kirin would choose here and then discreetly noticed the Panda House further down the road, knowing that it was there in case they chickened out. At Kirin's words, Junko raised an eyebrow and brought her fan back up to cover her lips. "Fufufu." She chuckled devilishly. "But Rosie-chaaaan!" She said, backing up towards the entrance, wiggling her butt seductively enough that, as she said Kirin's name in a loud enough voice to try and attract attention, tose in line would see a ratherenticing view. She gave Kirin a wink. "We're hardly ametuers." She turned around and faced the big burly bouncer guy who seemed to be scwoling at everything and nothing at the same time.

As Junko approached, he turned his scowl on her and simply said. "Back of the line." In a low brutish growl.

Junko brought up her fan and looked coyly at the bouncer. "You're going to make an old gal like me wait in line? You know they just let us out of the nursing home for the first time in ages and me and my friend just want a little dance before they drag us back. We're lucky they even let us out this late. Pleaaaase? Just one dance?" She said bringing out the puppy dog eyes.

Unimpressed by the woman's obvious exaggerations he merely uttered the same thing again. "Back of the line, no exceptions." He said as he remained stoic.

Behind her fan, she grinned again. "Fufufu..." She chuckled to herself and closed it. She then leaned in and began to whisper intot he bouncer's ear. One hand very subtley running down his chest while the other stealthily snuck back and and ran slyly along his butt. After a few seconds, the bouncer's eyes widened and heturned and looked at Kirin with an unusual expression. After a moment he nodded and opened the velvety rope. Junko smiled and gave him a loving peck on the cheek before she turned and waved Kirin in, dashing into the door amidst the other complaining patrons.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Kirin stared at the scene her partner made, blushing and smiling and waving for Junko to stop all at once. She watched, mouth slowly dropping open, shutting suddenly when the bouncer looked at her. Whatever she said, she didn't want to give the wrong impression.

She hurried after the seductress as the doors opened. "What did you SAY to him?!" she hissed quietly as they approached the loudening music. "You didn't PROMISE anything did you!?" she fussed, but giggles came out between her interrogation of her crafty former manager. "You always had a thing with negotiations I guess..." she conceded at last. "Though I still think it would have been more impressive if I'd just beaten him up..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:59 am

If it had been anyone but Kirin, they would have learned what the plump milf meant when she said 'that fucking fan' but Kirin had known for a long time and on this evening was only another helpess victim. As Kirin asked her what she said, Junko one last time flipped her fan in front of her mouth and chuckled. "fufufu maybe I'll tell you somet ime, but you know a professional never reveals her secrets. Let's just say by the end of the evening you still may get a chance to be impressive, Rosie-chaaaan ~<3" She said and closed her fan and snuck it back into her purse.

She then pointed to the bar. "Drink first. Dance later." She gave the simple command as she shimmied herself in a half dance up to the bar. "From here we can scope out all of our potential victims..." She gave a sly grin to Kirin. "What do you want to drink Rosie-chan? I'll get us something while you look around, k?" She said with a smile, really enjoying herself for the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:04 am

Kirin smiled and blushed so hard it was clear she was embarassed to be having this much fun. The heavier milf loosened up with some hip wiggles along the way. Oh god, dancing. She hadn't been out in ages... she always felt silly when she did it, but she decided some time ago that seemed to be the point.

"Kamikaze," she called back to her. "Make it a double. I'm going to need it." She laughed and looked over the younger crowd... and frankly enjoyed just how many of them looked back. She saw some admiring glances, but it was clear Junko was right. They would have to make the first moves.

She took a deep breath as she looked over some of the more handsome young men and lovelier girls she'd like to spend the night with. Whichever they were, Junko would see that it was a fun night no matter what. Kirin kept herself busy picking out who was a couple, who was with too big a crowd, and which of them seemed to be the wrong kind of homosexual for her...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:22 am

Junko made her way tot he bar. She looked from one side tot he next and it seemed to be mostly couples. Most barely paying attnetion to the bar or dancing and prettymuch making out. She sighed and shook her head. She looked up at the bartender as she approached, a very sexy younger girl with tight clothes, that were short cut both the top and pants. "What can I get ya, hun?" She said in a friendly manner. "You can sweet talk me a little more." She said with a smile glad to be treated like she was with peers. "Then you can get me a kamikaze and a Sake." She paused. "You know what... Let's make that a shot of sake right now... two shots of sake right now..." She corrected. "And a bottle for the road. Cold. And make that kamikaze a double."

With a smile the bartender scurried off to make the drinks, Junko oggling her a little bibefore turned and slinking into a seat. She surveyed the bar for Kirin and watched her as she mingled. She saw the keen eye of a rpedator even from a distance and quietly cheered her one. "At a girl, Rosie-chan. mama doesn't want to sleep by herself tonight." She then caught the couple next to her pause and give her a look. She blushed but then grinned proudly. "What?" She said as she placed a hand on the man's shoulder. "I've got enough of me to please you both if you're interested." She laughed as they both wrinkled their noses in confusion and she spun around and collected her drinks. She took the shots of sake and slammed them down like it was a contest. "ahhhhh..." She said in relie as the cold sake dribbled down her throat. The burning of the alcohol making a nice contrast to it's cold temperature. She then pulled out some money and set it down and took the other drinks with her. "Arigatou ~<3" She cooed and winked at the couple before heading out. It wasn't but a few minutes later when she reached kirin. "Here's your drink Rosie-chaaaan~<3" she said whispering it into the plumper milf's ear as though it was a seduction, she looked her hand around and placed the drink within reaching distance as she let the teasing hot breath linger on Kirin's ear, knowing it would illicit some kind of response.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next