by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) - Page 9 Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Kirin let the moment linger, holding her like a mother. Though in this rare case, she held as her though the other woman was her own mother. They had been so close and she'd missed it so much...

She kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you, Junko," she said wearily, smiling weak but fondly. "I... I really needed that. Let's just say that the dating scene has not been kind," she chuckled. She squeezed Juno's bum quickly and smiled brighter. "Though it's good to see you kept that girlish figure," she added.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:05 am

Junko purred as she held Kirin, glad to be in the arms of someone whoshe was so close with. it was as magical as it had been so many years ago and even the pillow talk seemed to be better. She sighed contentedly and kissed Kirin in return. "Dating scene?" She question. "I've seen what your idea of dating is, you naughty little girl. Showing all of these youngsters what a real woman is like, that's hardly dating." She teased and scolded at the same time. "oooh!" She gasped when her butt was squeezed. "Oh, Rosie-chan." She cooed. "You just needed a real woman to show you what it's like to be on the receiving end of all that good stuff you give out to those girls of yours." She said with a grin as she nestled against Kirin. She kissed her and then abruptly sat up, revealing her voluptuous body, showing it off when Kirin commented on it. "Of course, it wasn't easy but for you I'd do it." She then gave Kirin's belly a friendly pat. "And you..." She grinned devilishly. "Don't think you're done yet. I'm a tigress and I'm still on the prowl. She reached in and grabbed one of Kirin's breasts and leaned in and flicked it with her tongue ang looked up at the big milf once more. "Plus you've gone insane if you think i'm letting you off the hook without giving me anything. Oh Rosie-chaaan thinks she's so sly but she's not as crafty as this old fox!~<3!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:55 pm

"Ohhh!" Kirin moaned out when she was grasped and licked again. "Mmm, I wouldn't dream of repaying the champ in her own house," she giggled through her moans. She ran her hands up Junko's side, cupping her breasts and making her nipples rub against her stomach. "Maybe my clever fox needs a vixen to mother her seasoned sexy tush a little." She rubbed at her breasts some more and rallied her muscles into shifting her weight, sliding a strong thigh to rest and gently shift between Junko's legs. "Eh, Diao-channn?" she chirped, trying to imitate her impish tone with limited success.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 am

Junko moaned when Kirin grabbed her breasts. "Oh Rosie-chaaaan~<3" She cooed. She brought her hand up to mock a faint. "Be gentle Rosie-chaaan." She teased and let herself fall to the side so Kirin could enjoy some time on top. "Oh no. I've fallen. Someone could easily take advantage of me in such a position." She said as she spread her legs open wide to invite Kirin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 am

Kirin drooled at the sight. "They could," she smiled wide, rolling to rest her weight on Junko's thigh and her warm belly against hers. "If that someone were especially horny already. Why, even a clearer head couldn't keep their hands off that tight sexy body..." She leaned into gently kiss at Junko's lips, pacing herself a bit to get a loose rest as she let her hands squish around her fellow milf's own considerable chest.

"Mmm, and what a pretty little vixen," she teased, doing her best to play along with Junko. She wasn't quite as good as she was with her erotic head games, but she knew her way around a good tease. "So lovely," she purred, kissing down her neck and throat. "Perhaps she's even a kitsune. Mmm, with skills like she was wielding beforet, she must be some sort of magic..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 pm

"mmmm...." Junko rolled her head back and puffed out her chest, fluttering her eyes and smiling coyly at her lover. She pushed into the kiss, moaning and letting her tongue slide into Kirin's mouth. She then gasped as her breasts were touched. "Oh Rosie-chaaan." She purred, her nipples sticking up quite proudly seeking the attention of her love.

"Oooooh..." She cooed as Kirin kissed down her neck. She then grinned and lifted up her legs and wrapped them around Kirin. "Oh, Rosie=-chaan. Diao-chan may be an tease and a fox but she only wants the best for those she enchants ~<3" She cooed and brought her hands up and mingled them with Kirin's hair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Kirin let out a body-expanding sigh as her hands and legs roamed her body, Her fingers stroked over her nipples, rubbing them rapidly with her fingertips. "Well you've certainly spellbound this warrior woman," she purred, lowering her head to add her tongue to the fingers massaging her chest. "It looks like I'm only able to obey and please you." She pushed her hips forward, starting to grind into the similarly naked fellow cougar as her belly and breasts bobbed gently along with the slow but firm rhythm

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 pm

"mmmmmm" Junko let the moan roll out of her lips softly. "Oh Rosie-chaaan. You do such a good job of pleasing me too!" She said as her body writhed underneath the lartger woman. "Every touch of yours is simply making me melt. Oh, Rosie-chaan~<3 Make me scream for yoooou."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

"You asked for it," Kirin purred throatily. She massaged her strong hands over her breasts, squeezing them firmly until her flesh poured through her fingers. She kissed and licked her way down her lover's chest and belly, letting her lips ravish her as she unleashed her hunger for Junko's flesh. After her thorough treatment to her, all she could think of was getting her dear friend to cum just as badly.

She made her way to her pussy, nuzzling gently before smiling up at her. "Deep breath now, dear," she said softly. "You'll need it for the screams." She suddenly latched her lips to her lower set, sucking and slurping at it hungrily as her firm hands kept kneading her breasts.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:46 am

Junko grinned slyly as Kirin began to work over her breasts. The expert touches of her friends felt so good that her whole body was tingling with pleasure. This woman made her feel so young and vibrant that she could hardly contain herself. "ooooh." She cooed. "That feels wonderful!" As her breasts were kneaded and kissed.

She lifted up her head as she watched Kirin trail downward. She didn't doubt the experienced Milf's words but as she drew closer, she didn't head the warning. When Kirin's lips met Junko's she sucked in a hard audible breath. "Oooooooh!" She gasped. "Oooh!' She moaned out again as her body writhed, half pushing forward to submit to Kirin and half drawing away from the intense sudden pleasure. "Ahh.." She said as she snapped her head back, panting. "R-Rosie-c-chan..." She whimpered in an odd tone. It was a stammer of a moan, not usual for the usually in control Junko. "O-only Rosie-chan could do this." She said as she lifted her head up to inspect herself and found a small dribble of milk coming from her bountiful bosoms. She tried to recover through the pleasure the large milf was instilling in her still. "I-Im..." She said and rolled her head back and spread her legs farther apart for Kirin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next