Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:04 am

Kirin was damp when Junko's sensually roaming hands found her pussy through her panties, Kirin gasping sharply before moaning at her talented fingers even through the clothing.

"Oh my god, Juno-chan," she said breathlessly, the powerful wrestler reduced to a mewling mess at her erotic touch. She moaning and panting made Kirin's mouth fall open and never close, nearly drooling as her eyes closed for longer times when she blinked, as though dozing off in the outlandish comfort of Junko's touch. She was damp before, outright soaked at the sex cries of her partner. Her clitoris throbbed and she let out pleading whines whenever her fingers brushed over it, arching her big body upward as if in offering to her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Junko's own pussy was sopping wet from what she was doing to Kirin. She reached out her free hand and began pinching Kirin's nipples through the bra, teasing tme like she was doing with the bigger woman's womanhood. She brushed her fingers up along Kirin's clit and continued to moan in ecstacy. "Oooooooooh Rosie0chaaaaan! OOOOOOOH! I'm sooo wet for yoooou! Unnnn! I think I'm going to burst right here. "Rosie-chaaan! Rosie-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:24 pm

"Uhhhhhhn!" Kirin bellowed in pleading lust, rendered nearly brainless in her outright want of her old partner and lover. Her eyes were wide and glazed, entire body bobbing like a rippling wave of plumpness as she rode Junko's fingers. "Want you," she managed to piece together in a desperate whisper, her folds soaking wet and dribbling onto her sheets. Her entire body seemed overcome by and entirely focused on Junko and the outlandishly wonderful gift of her touch.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Junko suckled on Kirin's ear as she continued to moan softly against Kirin. She suddenly stopped and lifted her head and looked at Kirin. "Rosie-chan." She said in a teasing tone." She then brought her hand up and slid it iunderneath Kirin's panties. "No more teasing." She whispered as she lifted herself up and let her bra fall off of her. She then slid two fingers into Kirin's slick womanhood and began to expertly finger Kirin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Kirin shuddered and looked up to her lover as she fully undressed and penetrated her. "Oh thank god," she said clearly, eyes fixating on Juno and looked over her entire body with open admiration and affection. Her finger slid in smooth as a phantom with her abundance of natural lubricant, and Kirin's fingers dug into the sheets. Her eyes demanded more of the lovely sight of her pleasing Juno-chan, but her head rolled back and moaned loudly, full cheeks blushing thickly and mouth open in pants and noisy moans. "Oh my god... oh my gooooood! It's been so long!" She had experienced plenty of sex in the ring, but usually on the giving end, and it was never so intimate as the touch of a true lover. Kirin and her body had missed it incredibly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Junko grinned as she slid her fingers in out and around Kirin's moist sex, making sure to heit all the sweet spots and using her thumb to tease Kirin's pearly clit. With her free hands she reached down and practically tore off Kirin's bra and leaned in and grabbed a large handful of the hefty tit and began to lick and suck on it as well. "Oh Rosie-chaaan.'
She mewed. "Every bit of you is still so grand and exquisite." She purred. "I want all of it!" She yelped in a childish and greedy tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:25 am

Kirins wails grew all the louder as Junko's talents worked their magic on her body. It was wordless pleading now, as it seemed to be all her body and mind could manage. The alcohol and the heat of the moment and their history and Juno's mature but oh so fucking gorgeous body before her all just drove her mad in a beautiful way.

"Take me!" she cried out, tears welling in her eyes as they were forced so tight. Her breast offered a trickle of milk in reward of her stimulating skills. "Oh my god," Kirin groaned loudly as her belly and body wobbled in wild excitement. "Yes, yes, Junko don't ever stooooop!" Her voice became shrill despite her throaty breaths, Junko's thumb and fingers working her into a waterfall between her legs as she rode the brink of her orgasm.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:52 am

As the sweet juice from Kirin's breast dribbled out, Junko took a taste and immedialtely began to suck at it more. 'oh... I forgot how deliciious you were Rosie-chan." SHe whispered mostly to herself. It was one of Kirin's specialties and one of the reasons why she loved the big milf so much. She salmost felt a little guilty as she took her free hand and began to pinch and squeeze at the other breast, trying to get a littl milk out of the other one. While she 'milked' the milf, her fingers tried to get Kirin into an orgasmic fgfrenzy. She pushed them in deeper and worked the busty momma over. She puased her 'drink' to give Kirin a few words ofencouragement. "C'mon Rosie-chaan! I want you cumming and screaming like you were back when you were a school girl!" She said with a grin. "Make it sound real good for momma!" She demanded in a sensual tone. "I want my hand soaked you big beautiful delicous woman!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 pm

"Ohhhh!" Kirin wailed as her nipples were nursed on, stimulating in itself and also just an erotic sensation to be giving her fluids to her lover to enjoy. She couldn't take it. "JUNKO!" she screamed out throatily, wrapping her strong arms around her former manager and squeezing her tight against her pillowy body, a heated embrace that shoved her lips harder into her tits and her fingers a half inch or so deeper that made her wince and gush all over her, lips forced open by gasps and grunts of passion. The big mother's pussy came as its wet walls clung to Junko's fingers in pulsing throbs, clit stiff as a post as it rubbed its own soaked nub against her fingers with her spasms.

Kirin held onto her still after the orgasm, but loosened it only a little. "Oh god," she panted again, looking up at Junko. Her lip quivered a bit, and she barely bothered to wipe the drool from her lips. "Thank.... thank you, sweetie," she breathed heavily, belly and chest bobbing with the breasts like a waterbed beneath Junko. She'd nuzzle her nose into her hair, smelling their shared sweat and sex. "Oh god, Junko," she said once more as tears welled in her eyes. "Just hold me a minute... please, just a minute..." She had been holding everyone else for so long... someone who could show her a thing or two in bed and turn her into a horny teenager again had felt so far behind her now.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 pm

When she felt the trmbleign wake of Kirin's might orgasm begin to flod out, she sped up her fingering to allow it to flow out more naturally. Her hand was flodded with warm juices and she paused her other activities to look fondly over her friend and admire her in the throes of the orgasm she was in. Her smile was glowing and ahe eased her fingering to a slow stop and then crawled next to Kirin and hugged her tightly, mestling against her cheek. "I'll hold you forever." She whispered and closed her eyes for a moment of silent peace between then as she hugged her tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next