by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Old Pros (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Old Pros (for Tatyina) - Page 10 Empty Re: Old Pros (for Tatyina)

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 am

Kirin started to firmly and heatedly kiss at Junko's labia, suckling her clitoris into her lips before tickling it with her tongue and letting it explore her pussy some more. She felt the tiny trail of milk hit her fingertops, surprised and looking up at her for a moment. "You too," she said softly, smiling at her momentarily before slurping at her pussy noisily, crudely and passionately. It was a tender moment, but no reason to stop her from getting her pleasure.

She devoured her pussy with a sensual hunger, wet sucking coming as Junko's moisture and her saliva wettened her tasting of her clit, "Cum for me, Junko-chan," she purreed in a whispered demand. "Cum just as big... no, cum bigger than I did!" she cooed, squshing her breasts together in thick, heavy-handed mashing as she let her fingers work more delicately over her nipples

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:42 am

"nnnn! Oooooh!" Junko cried out as her pussy was ravaged by her lover. "Rosie-chaaaan." She writhed as she flowed easily and slickened the area for Kirin. Her legs were spread so wide they burned a little and she brought her hand up and squeezed her breast, gettign really excited over the treatment she received. It felt good to just lay back and get fucked by someone who she loved dearly. It had been too long really. She wanted to explode for Kirin to really scream for her. "Ro-Rosie chaaaan! Fuck me! Fuck me hard you hot piece of ass!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:36 am

Kirin grunted huskily and shifted upward. Her own pussy was dampening again, and while a bit tender, she endured to straddle Junko's hips. "My lovely little slut," Kirin cooed praisingly, hands still fixed on her tits as she started to grind into her. She built up her pace quickly, and her weight added more to her thrusts as she tribbed with Junko, using her strong thighs to raise Junko's legs a bit and leave her sopping wet pussy open for even more of her humping. "You beautiful little angel," Kirin moaned. "My pussy's been so hungry for yours... I just want to please that hot little cunny all night long. Let you scream til sunrise.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Junko gasped as Kirin paused her licking. She panted, "nnnnn..." the soft moan came out of her lips. Half of a beh for Kirin to continue. Her eyes were glazed ove, but her body writhed in ecstacy. "ooooh!" She cried out as she felt Kirin shift and plop her wet pussy onto Junko's own sopping mound. "R-r-rosie-chaaan." Junko muttered out meekly as she was ground into. She sobbed in pleasure liek a little girl getting fucked for the first time and as she gazed at Kirin's beautiful wobbling form, work her over, she tensed up and finally burst. "ROOOOSIEEEE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" She screamed and reached up and grabbed Kirin's tits hard and began to pull herself into the trib, humping the large Milf vigorously as she exploded in cum.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Kirin winced a bit when Junko siezed her chest, but went on pumping her hard as she could muster, ignoring the fingers biting into her big wet tits as some of her own milk was squeezed loose. "Juno-chan!" Kirin groaned back, not as loud from having cum herself but still caught up in the motion. She squeezed her breasts in reply, pinching her nipples to see her through the orgasm.

She'd finally ease herself down when Junko seemed finished, running her strong hands gently over her flesh. "Mmmm... god I missed that scream," she sighed dreamily.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Junko panted as she rode the last waves of pleasure. "Rosie... chan..." She huffed. "I... miss... that big... beautiful body of yours." She said and smiled. She turned to look at her lover. "That was so amazing." She turned her body and wrapped her arms around Kirin's bigger frame and nestled into her. "I needed that so badly." She blushed a little. "I needed my Rosie-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 am

"I need you," Kirin said softly, cradling her in a hug as she laid on her side and just squeezed her gently. "And I missed you badly, Juno-chan." She breathed deep and slow as she just held onto Junko, closing her eyes and just smelling her again. She had maintained her body so well, while Kirin had grown significantly softer and bigger. She almost felt like a time capsule, or memorial of her old days, of her prime.

"They were good days," she said softly, eyes watering up a bit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 am

"Me too." She said as her breathing returned to normal ansd she cooed in Kirin's arms, nuzzling her lovingly. "They still are good days, Rosie-chan." Junko said in a dreamy voice. "It's never going to be the same. People change and grow up. We're not kids anymore. But that doesn't mean we have to stop haviung fun. And we aren't old ladies, we're still able to enjoy things as much as any teenager."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Kirin nodded softly in agreement. "Yes... and no reason we can't enjoy the occasional teenager either." she giggled. She squeezed the thinner milf tightly. "But I'd much rather you any day!" She pulled her face up to kiss her tenderly, holding it for a while. She let it go with abundant string of saliva between their lips.

"But we're together again... maybe not the same as before, in a manager sense, but I'm just so glad to see you again..." She stroked her lover's hair, getting the rarer glimpse into her unspectacled eyes

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 am

Junko grinned. "Oh I intend to have one or two while I'm here. I swear they didn't look as good back when we were that age." Sghe then grinned. "
Well, of course WE looked better, but the pickings seemed a bit slimmer." She sighed into Kirin's body as she nuzzled it. "I guess back then..." She said as she thought about it. "I wasn't really looking either. Aside from men..." She rolled her eyes at the thought. "There was only one person I had eyes on." She then leaned in and kissed Kirin.

Junko then grinned. "Fufufu." She giggled. "Maybe not the saime. "Oh Rosie-chaaan. Even if I'm in the ring I wish I could be at the apron with you during one of your m atches. I'm much better suited for that sort of thing." She sighed. "But beiung at yourside here right now. That is even better." She cooed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next