Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

+5
killcarrion
Lobo
Maxy
Tatyina
d_ultsch
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beauty Contest. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty Contest. (OPEN)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:05 am

Brittany cringed as she heard Kelly's music begin to play over the loudspeaker. Brittany didn't even want to turn around to face Kelly but she knew she had to. However, as Brittany turned to face Kelly, Karisma was already in the girls face telling her to leave the ring. Brittany just smiled as she let Karisma say her piece before stepping up beside her lover. "I really don't think there is anything more for me to say. You don't deserve to stand in my presence. You have squandered your shots at the title and now you come begging for me to give you a chance. Begone with you." Brittany would say as she would copy Karisma and put her hand up while cocking her head.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:53 am

Kelly still remained eager and hopeful when Karisma blocked her, trying her best to move her head about so she could get a look at the champion instead and simply reach out and get the match she honestly deserved!

Karisma would have normally pissed her off, but the desperate Kelly just looked at her with a worried gaze for a moment before her eyes narrowed. "I HAD NO CONTROL OVER THIS!" Kelly snapped angrily at Karisma as she pointed at her bruised and bandaged face, only to freeze when she saw the beautiful Champion step beside her haughty lover.

Hope was in Kelly's eyes when she saw Brittany step out... And then it all came crashing down. Her hopeful smile was gone and her jaw dropped as Brittany, The Friction Champion, just shut her down and told her to get lost.

For a moment would stand there, looking down at her feet before her clinched fists would shake and she lifted her head to show her furious gaze. "No.... NO! I DO DESERVE IT! I'M KELLY CONWAY!" Screeched the blonde haired woman as she lunged for the Champion in a fit of rage.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Mercy could safely say that she was not a fan of any of the three girls standing in the ring right now. For various reasons, they all rubbed her the wrong way and, unfortunately, they could all beat her ass pretty soundly if they chose too.

Fortunately, the paralegal had been keeping herself relatively conspicuous, especially with two loose canons like Brittany and Kelly staring each other down.

Mercy looked at Brittany as she told Kelly off, mimicking Karisma. She then turned back to Kelly and could practically see the change in slow motion. All three of them were pretty predictable, but maybe Mercy could surprise them. Maybe she could kiss up to Brittany a bit more and unleash some of her pent up frustration with where her life had ended up.

As Kelly launched herself at Brittany, Mercy shoved the blonde out of the way and swung her foot up between Kelly's legs, her eyes closed and head turned the whole time. Either this was going to go right, or she was going to die in a ring full of skanks while millions watched. What a way to go...

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 pm

Within a split second, Kelly saw Mercy shove Brittany out of the way and then kick. Everything happened so fast before Kelly took a foot between the legs. "NNGH!!!" Kelly's eyes bulged and her teeth clinched shut, her body going rigid as the crowd gave a sympathetic cry before the former former champion fell back, clutching her womanhood with tears in her eyes, glaring daggers at Mercy!

"L-Little... Bitch! F-FUCK!" Kelly snarled as she pulled herself away from the group, crawling backwards, not even ONCE thinking Mercy would protect Brittany.

"N-Nugh! T-Traitors! All of you! None of you bitches have any loyalty!" Kelly spat as she stared furiously at the Trio, looking at Brittany and Karisma first. "You LEFT me! I took you bitches in to help me destroy the one person we all hated! And you both left me!" She screamed before looking to Mercy.

"...B-But You... You're the worst one... Helping the bitches that came together just to fuck up your girl, Parker... You like... You like destroying friendship, dont you... Mercy? N-Nff." Quivered the hateful Conway as glared at Mercy and thought of poor Lilly.

"T-This isn't fair! This isn't fair!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Brittany stumbled to the side as Mercy shoved her out of the way. Brittany was about to turn and berate her assistant but then she saw Kelly drop to the mat. Brittany's anger quickly turned to elation as she moved to Mercy's side. "I am proud of you." Was all Brittany would say as she would move towards the downed Kelly. "Now if you are all finished. Get out of my ring." Brittany would say before walking away from Kelly to rejoin her crew.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:15 pm

"Whatever."

Mercy said as Brittany praised her. Her adrenaline had been running high. After the crotch blast to the former champ, she felt like she was going to pass out, but all her anxiety had exploded at Kelly's audacious words. She marched back towards the blonde, eyeing the retreating girl.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN SPEAK TAYLOR'S NAME!" Mercy shrieked red-faced as she swung her leg with furious repetitions at Kelly, trying to kick her out of the ring like she was a soccer ball.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:31 pm

A weakened Kelly couldn't do a thing to Brittany as the woman just looked at her before dismissing her. She was already opening her mouth to say more before she heard a horrid screech that came from the mousy manager! "AAHH! FUUUCK!" Kelly spat as she took several kicks at her side, they weren't soft either! Kelly winced with the repeated blows she couldn't defend against. Crying out with each blow until she was forced out of the ring! The crowd.... Somewhat cheering Kelly getting the boot out of the ring.

"Y-You..! I'll say her name all I want because I never got to BEAT HER!!!" Kelly snarled with tears in her eyes as she looked at Brittany.

"And then you! You had to take the title and send her away! What about me!? What about my chance!? I was supposed to be the one! I was supposed to beat her! You bitch! You took it away! I'LL NEVER CORRECT MY LOSS NOW! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Kelly shouted, not needing a mic to make her point to the crowd, she eventually staggered up, still glaring hatefully at Brittany before pointing at the woman.

"I'm... I'm not done here! Last time we fought was at Avalanche in a Barbed Wire Rope Match and I left your ass a blood mess in the ring, don't you forget that! You might be champion, but you're still my bitch! and I'll be taking the Friction title from you one way or another! Watch your back, Brittany!" Shouted the former Champion as she locked eyes with Brittany before looking to Karisma and then Mercy.

"All of you... Watch your backs." She muttered before slinking her way up the ramp, furious and wounded.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:51 am

Kelly's delirious and spiteful rantings were never exceptionally pleasing to the ear given the high pitched shrieking behind them. The American Hero wailed like a colicky infant deprived of her favorite chew toy as she "gracefully" retreated backstage after getting her ass handed to her by a secretary, of all people. The once loathed world champion and leader of one of the most imposing factions in the company was torn down to now just being plain old loathed...and nothing else to go along with that moniker. The audience heralding her departure with ecstatic cheering and applause.  

Though her self righteous blather and pitiful exit up the ramp with her tail between her legs did serve D.B. one major purpose. Namely arresting the attention of everyone within earshot of her. The audience members and cameramen were all so unwaveringly fixated on the car wreck victim exiting backstage that it allowed D.B. ample distraction to stealthily jump over the barricade and slide into the ring practically unseen.

Dressed in her wide brimmed hat, tattered trench-coat, snug white tank top and hot pants blue jeans that accentuated her smooth curves, her presence in the ring was only just starting to gain some attention from the crowd. All murmuring excitedly as D.B. observed Kelly's departure right behind Brittany and her crew all doing the same. Eventually D.B. would raise a mike to her mouth to speak up and get everyone else's attention with her unvarnished opinion of Kelly Conway as a whole.

"...she really is a total butt, isn't she?"

Last edited by killcarrion on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:12 am

Brittany had to admit she loved watching Mercy kick Kelly out of the ring. "You are no threat to me." Brittany said before she jumped a little as she heard a voice behind her. Brittany would quickly turn around to see one of her other former associates. I see another one of my former teammates has joined me in the ring." Brittany said as she faced D.B. "Are you here to be judged as well?"

Brittany looked D.B up and own as she made sure she was careful around D.B. as Brittany actually saw D.B. as a threat. "I have to admit that you are an improvement over the last candidate, who i agree is a butt. But i don't know if you have what it takes to join me in this ring." Brittany said even though she wasn't quite sure if D.B. was here to challenge her or if D.B. was here for something else entirely.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:46 am

D.B. drew her attention back towards Brittany after making her succinct and unorthodox evaluation of Kelly Conway. Blossom had actually inspired her to come up with that description, and D.B. had given a half-hearted promise to let the world know of it. Not like Kelly hadn't earned the title, acting like a crazy loon with plans to enact revenge on the whole world. D.B. just hoped Blossom was watching...cause she wasn't saying that again.

"Well...that seems like a back-handed compliment. You're secretary friend there looks like she's an improvement over the last one too..." D.B. glanced towards Mercy before returning her dead-eyed gaze back towards Brittany. "Thing is though...I have joined you in the ring before. Back when we we're tag partners, and I had to save the Beautiful Brittany Luvre from getting pinned by Taylor not once...but twice. I certainly seemed to have what it takes then, didn't I?" D.B.'s slight smirk spoke volumes in terms of the brief but significant history the two have had.

"But...I think you misunderstand why I'm here. See...I'm not here to get my cheek dimples graded on a one out of ten scale. What I am here for..." D.B. would pause briefly before stepping forward with seemingly malicious intent in her eyes. Though rather than slug Brittany, D.B. would extend her free hand outward for a supposedly amicable handshake. "...is to congratulate you on winning that world championship. Bailing on the group and attempting to strike gold on your own took strength of character and was a gambit that obviously paid off...and I just wanted to offer you my respect, tag partner..." D.B.'s stone-faced grimace would show no sign of whether this was a ruse or not, the bunny girl waiting patiently on Brittany's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next