Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Friction World Title Match - Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Akashi Tanikaze

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Friction World Title Match -  Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Akashi Tanikaze - Page 3 Empty Re: Friction World Title Match - Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Akashi Tanikaze

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:11 am

Talia visibly showed her teeth in fury at Taylor's mocking refusal. Kelly seemed too caught up in her showdown challenge to notice, but the brunette knew her champ wasn't going to leave her behind. Taylor had the key on her, she knew that much. Right? The blonde was gonna make Taylor free her in exchange for the championship match.

Then Kelly started backing away towards the ropes before asking for it. Surely she hadn't forgotten about her. "Hey, wait-"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Friction World Title Match -  Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Akashi Tanikaze - Page 3 Empty Re: Friction World Title Match - Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Akashi Tanikaze

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:12 am

Taylor's eyes went wide. "No way..."

If Kelly was going for shock and awe, she succeeded. Big time. Taylor had not fought in her hometown since she was a nineteen-year-old nobody. She had only briefly visited Manhattan after the Summer Splash the year before in Jersey City. She had yet to return to Staten Island since she first left, what seemed like a lifetime ago.

Now... She had the biggest chance of her whole life.

She put a hand over her mouth for a moment, and then began advancing on Kelly. She showed no sign of caution or of slowing down, and when she reached the champ she grabbed her in a big hug that wasn't taking no for an answer. The confusion in the crowd was palpable, but even a few cheered at the sight.

"Kelly..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:37 am

"Yes. In front of your friends, your family, your home. I'll break your spirit so that..." Kelly was already ranting off, to let Taylor know that she was not doing this for Taylor but for herself. But clearly, (to Kelly at least) Parker had lost her mind.

The next thing Kelly knew, Taylor was getting closer and closer. On instinct, Kelly was getting her fists up but it was too late. Parker closed in and hugged The Champion, who'd body went rigid.

She blinked for a moment before her left eye twitched. She hear the crowd roaring in approval as thousands of cameras and cellphones took pictures of the scene.

"...Taylor..." She said. "I hate you. Stop touching me." She said calmly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:59 am

"I don't care," Taylor said back.

She defiantly gave her one last squeeze before letting go, and she backed up toward Akashi, with only a glance down at Talia. All things considered, she was pretty pleased with her work there.

Without taking her eyes off of Kelly, Taylor knelt down next to Akashi and gave her a little shake. "Hey, rise and shine, Tons O' Fun. I'm not carrying you outta here."

Despite her concern for Akashi, she wore a slight smile on her face. She hoped she wasn't hurt too badly, and she had seen her take much worse... She had every bit of confidence in her sister-in-arms' toughness.

"Wait till you hear the news~"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:06 am

Akashi had been slowly recovering and was on all fours when she heard Taylor address her directly. She pushed herself to a standing position and leaned against the turnbuckle. Her back still hurt but the throbbing in her head was gone.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..." She said as she waved off Taylor from helping her up. All things considered it probably WASN'T the worse ambush she had been on the receiving end of.

Akashi grinned as she brushed away her long hair to look at Taylor. She held up her fist and extended her pinky finger and wiggled it. "All part of the plan, Imouto-chan. I told you I'd make it work somehow." She said, grinning as if she really had orchestrated the entire thing.

She then pushed off of the turnbuckles and propped herself against Taylor and hugged her in one of her patented bearhugs.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Kelly had a visible look of disgust as Taylor hugged her. When the punk let go, Kelly dusted herself off to wipe the filth away, eyeing Talia for a moment, already thinking of a way to get her out of the arena before looking back at Taylor, eyeing the woman coldly while she tended to her friend.

Kelly was pissed already but when she saw Akashi lift up her hand and wiggle her pinky, declaring that this was all her plan. Kelly flew off the handle.

"YOU DIDN'T MAKE ME DO ANYTHING!" Kelly shouted in a rage, grabbing the heavy golden title over her shoulders and charging towards Akashi and Taylor while they were hugging, trying to ram the thick metal object into both or one of their skulls, preferably Akashi!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Kelly's shriek did not go unnoticed by the embracing sumo and she quickly nudged Taylor out of the way. As Kelly came roaring at her with belt raised high, Akashi turned and dropped to the canvas, snagging the top rope and pulling it as much as she could.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Kelly swung and hit nothing! In a flash, Akashi dropped and The champion sailed right over her and the ropes! Sending her flipping onto the floor, landing on her side. But quickly she recovered and stomped back angrily to her feet, punching the air between her and the duo that stood in the ring, throwing a classic Conway fit!

She turned and screamed at the cheering fans behind her before making off around the ring post with the title, shoving a camera man and demanding that he drop his stuff and help carry Talia to the back.

"I'll be seeing you real soon, Parker! When I'm done with you, you'll be too ashamed to even return to Japan!" She spat while walking up the ramp, keeping her eyes on the two Dojo members.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Taylor stumbled to the side with Akashi's shove, and looked up to see Kelly taking a tumble out of the ring. Her face lit up with a bright smile and a big laugh.

"HAH!" She guffawed. "'Kay, bye Kelly!" She said, with a cutesy wave at the enraged champ.

"Seriously, though, you okay?" She asked Akashi, checking her over for signs of damage, but her attention was pulled away by Kelly again. She went to the other side of the ring, following Kelly while she made her exit.

"You can do that, though? For real?" She asked, as if Kelly could cut the shit for two seconds and talk to her like a person. "You can really hook that up? In New York? Don't tease me, dude, it'll only make it harder on you!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Kelly flashed her gritting teeth as she saw Taylor's obviously mocking, cutesy wave. These mannerisms were beyond obnoxious. She didn't understand how this woman could be so fierce one moment, to a complete clown the next!

She felt her blood pressure rise even further when Taylor questioned her. She stopped her rereat and ran her fingers through her hair in frustration before looking at Taylor in disblief.

"Ohh My Gawwd..." Kelly whined. "If you stop being retarded and listen for FIVE minutes!" She cried angrily.

"Madison. Square. Garden. New York City. TWO WEEKS. I will make you tap in front of everyone who knows you and the world! We're gonna see who's the top American Wrestler!"
Kelly shouted as loud as she could to Taylor.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next