Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair!

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:17 am

Babel was sizing up the girl pile she was about to separate as she walked at haughty saunter with just an extra step of quickness. She was enraged at the intrusion and the last thing she ever expected was for someone to DARE interrupt her once more.

So when the shrieking, visored girl came sprinting from the backstage area, babel was a little more than bewildered. Before she could even speak a word, she saw the girl hurl a book at her. Her aqua eyes watched as it fluttered in the air, her mouth open as she seemed transfixed on it. She was so confused and memorized, that by the time she realized where it was heading, it was far too late.

She watched the entire arcing path of The Book as it slammed into her face, clubbing her right between the eyes and knocking her onto her butt. She whined and grabbed her nose as she aught a glimpse at what had smashed into her. Her eyes widened and she hissed loudly, reeling backwards as she scooched on her butt as far away from The Book as she could with her hurried shuffles.

Still holding her nose with one hand she lashed her other hand out and pointed at THE Cyclops. "M-MINA HARKER!" She bellowed and jabbed her finger at the girl, unable to say anything more as she was still consumed with rage and quite discombobulated.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look On My Works, Ye Mortals, And Despair!

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 am

Crashing into Noroiko and landing on her on the steel ramp, Seireiko was scowling with anger at the fact that her nemesis thought that they were through enough to go find others to fight although she didn't know about Noroiko's previous encounter with the one in the ring. "Did you forget about me, Noroiko!? Then let me remind you that I meant when I said vengeance is eternal!" she shouted as she sat up on Noroiko's back.

Intending to give her nemesis a reminder that she as vicious and brutal as ever, she would grab the back of Noroiko's top, pulling on it to peel her off of the steel ramp before harshly shoving her back down to force her large tits to smash into the steel ramp once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:08 am

"Youuuuuuu...!" Noroiko hissed in exasperation, still a bit winded after landing on her breasts like that. Part of her was in fact overjoyed to see her vicious nemesis here, but part of her was also annoyed she would be interfering with her revenge on the vampire. Not that she would have much time to dwell on that, of course. As Seireiko lifted her up partway before smashing her down and flattening her tits once more, Noroiko let out a loud cry as the familiar and arousing sensation of pain jolted through her body.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Bloody hell! Mina's hazel eyes stared in bewilderment at the mad spectacle that had suddenly blown up on the ramp. Noroiko's appearance had been expected, though it brought up some questions, but now there was another cute girl attacking the spirit... and then yet another cute girl threw a book, no, a Bible at Babel. Who were all of these people? More importantly, what were they doing here?

Her mistress' voice interrupted Mina's ruminations as the vampire called out her name in distress. The witch's heart leaped and she scrambled quickly to her feet, the rings on her shackles clinking softly as she moved. Hurriedly the slender little slave descended from the ring and dropped onto her feet beyond. Moment of truth, Mina... is your soul your own? She watched as Babel retreated from the book, scooting towards her on the floor as the stranger approached. Small hands curled up into tight fists as she fought against Mistress' supernatural hold on her (or was it a masochistic-crush?).

"I am sorry, Stranger, I cannot help myself! Flee now before you share my abhorred fate!" Mina screamed these words before she rushed headlong at THE Cyclops to attempt a running shove against her would-be savior's chest. If only she'd been strong enough to turn her malice on Babel... but after being bitten so many times she simply couldn't, she enjoyed her servitude far too much...

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:04 pm

"Success!" Molly beamed with her hands up, only to just as quickly clear her throat and speak again in a monotone voice. "I mean... Justice!" She repeated as she watched the EVIL! vampire scoot away from the power of The Good Book. Molly stood firm in a crouched position with both her hands up, ready to save the world as Babel sicked her slave to attack her!

BUT! Clearly this Mina Harker wasn't bad at all as she confessed that she had no control and was warning her to flee! A tragic soul no doubt trapped under the power of the vile nightwalker!

Molly had no intention of joining Mina nor running away. "It's okay, Mina Harker... I Surrender!" cried THE Cyclops as she raised her hands up to surrender but keeping a stoic demeanor on her face.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:48 am

Babel narrowed her eyes as THE Cyclops threw up her hands and surrendered to Mina. She glanced over at The Book and found that it still rested where it had lay. Babel slowly began to rise and looked at the girl with the visor.

"Those won't hide your eyes from my gaze..." She said, grinning widely. "Mina Harker! If she surrenders, then bring her to me! I will make her mine. She said and noticed there was still some fighting going on between Noroiko and the other newcomer.

"Hold that thought. Mina, detain our new prisoner." She said and slipped past both of them and soon her haughty steps turned into a full sprint as she ran at the two and aimed a foot to try and kick Seireiko as hard as she could in the ribs to knock her off Noroiko.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:00 am

Mina wasn't entirely sure what she was doing. Confusion and indecision ruled over her thoughts and caused her to hesitate before every word and action. Clearly Babel was relying on her, trusting her to do as she was told... and something about that made her feel good inside. Was this what slavery felt like? When her mistress' eyes weren't upon her she would try to find some way out of her situation, but for now she could only serve... her body willed it so.

She was halfway through attempting to shove THE Cyclops when the girl threw up her hands in surrender stopping Mina in her tracks. Standing there, momentarily frozen, hazel eyes stared at the strange and stoic figure upon whose breasts her hands now rested awkwardly. "Why didn't you run?" Her confusion was portrayed clearly in her voice, in spite of the affected London accent. Moving her hands from the stranger's breasts she would reach across to take a hold of the visor'ed girl's wrist and attempt to twist it around behind her back, moving to stand behind her as she did so. Mina's vampire-thrall strength hadn't kicked in just yet, but she expected that would happen any night now. Right? She was sure that was a thing that happened.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Molly held her hands up up and kept her stoic gaze, though her lip fidgeted when she felt Mina's hands on her breasts she otherwise fought to remain calm. And when she heard Mina's confusion, she knew she had won.

"I surrender!" She repeated to Mina before feeling the girl try to go for her wrists. Immediately, Molly pulled her hand back!

"...NOT!" She suddenly exclaimed before pushing on the sides of her visor with her fingers.

"OPTIC BLAST!"
She shouted as she clinched her teeth fiercely and squinted her eyes to release a supposed beam of red energy, point blank into Mina Harker to send her flying.

"BEEEEZZZEEEEERRRRRRRRRMMMMMMTTchhhh!!" Spit emitting sound effects were made through her teeth as she tried to blast Mina. Thinking back to the first episode of the X-Men Cartoon where Scott destroyed a sentinel with this very same tactic!

She. Felt. So. Cool.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:27 am

Mina let out a quiet little gasp as the strange girl pulled her hands away at the last moment and retracted her surrender in a manner befitting the school cafeteria. This was not unexpected, though she wasn't exactly committed to this fight enough just yet to throw herself on Molly in renewed assault.

Any thoughts of typical fighting were postponed by the pronounced attack and accompanying sound effects. Though she'd never watched the X-Men, nor read the comics, but it was easy enough to determine what it was she was trying to accomplish. The named attack helped. Defiantly the vampire bound witch folded her arms beneath her barely discernible breasts. "Your powers will not avail you here. My magics are strong and guard me against such vulgar attacks. Only my mistress is strong enough to penetrate my wards. Kneel now and she may show you mercy." As she spoke she pointed towards the ground as if commanding a dog to sit. She could get used to playing the villain... felt kinda good!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Molly tried to blast her foe with her OPTIC BLAST but nothing happened. NOTHING! Instead Mina just stood there and folded her arms and mocked her powers! Apparently Magic shielded and protected this fiend from her mutant powers!

"N-No! I'll never sit! I still have my Judo!" Molly declared on her tip toes with her fists clinched. Her confidence was gone but she wasn't going to give up.

She rushed at Mina and.... Flailed!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum