Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii - Page 3 Empty Re: Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:55 am

Aoi huffed as she managed a rather decent move on Yamato. Really gravity did most of the work, but that was ok. With Yamato pinned down, Aoi preceded to try and pin the young boy.

She spread herself out perpendicular to Yamato, making sure that her ample chest was right on his face. She spread her arm out and pressed it against his crotch, curling her fingers around his bulge and then, just for the icing on the cake, lifted her feet up and let them rest on the bottom ropes while the referee slid into place.

"ONE!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:13 am

Was it just Yamato, or did it suddenly get darker in the arena? Kinda hard to tell with his arms over his head and face, but he moved them just in time to see what the cause actually was. It was Aoi, descending right down over his head!

“What the-- M-mmm!!!” Yamato shouted as her large breasts rested right on top of his face. As if that wasn’t enough distraction, he then felt a hand resting right over his crotch! Even though his shorts prevented her from making direct contact, it still drew a muffled groan from Yamato while manhood instinctively started to stiffen at her touch. And while he weakly squirmed beneath Aoi, he didn’t even realize he was being pinned until he heard the ref start the count.

“TWO!”

Finally understanding the danger of his situation, Yamato began to struggle much more frantically under Aoi. But despite how light the girl was, he couldn’t throw her off! It seemed almost certain Aoi was about to score perhaps the easiest victory of her career. But just as the ref girl was about to slam the mat for the three count, she finally saw where the girl’s feet were.

“Hey! Feet off the ropes, Tamazaki!” the ref said, stopping the pin count to stand by the ropes and wait for her to move from them. If she didn’t, the ref would start the obligatory warning count, threatening to disqualify her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:32 am

Aoi scrunched her nose when the ref saw her legs. She was hoping the referee wouldn't notice but she sheepishly pulled her legs in and sighed. She very slowly sat up, dragging her fingers along Yamato's shaft as she sat up, letting her breasts press against his face until she no longer could.

When she was up on her knees, she looked down at Yamato. "Sumimasen, Yamato-sama." Aoi apologized. "You're so strong that you could lift me with ease if I didn't do something like that. I hope you don't find me vile." Aoi said, lowering her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:31 am

Trapped beneath Aoi’s cleavage, Yamato had all but accepted his struggling as futile, and blushed as he waited for the third count to solidify possibly the quickest, most one-sided and most embarrassing defeats of his career. But that didn’t happen. He was surprised to instead vaguely hear the voice of the ref telling Aoi to get off the ropes. Suddenly it made sense why he couldn’t get out of that pin...

Still his face remained engulfed in his foe’s large breasts a little while longer. He groaned into her chest again as he felt her fingers drag along his shaft, then immediately began huffing for air once her breasts were finally lifted off his face. And Yamato was then surprised by the girl once again when he saw how apologetic she was being.

“Uh... I-it’s fine... Don’t worry about it...” he said reassuringly in between breaths as he continued recovering from the smother. Should it have been fine? Probably not, but seeing Aoi like this just made it impossible for him to be mad at her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:16 am

Aoi let her fingers trickle over Yamato's chest as he said it was fine. Brushing his pecs and pressing her palm flat against his body. "Oh, Yamato-sama, you're so kind. Arigatou gozaimasu." Aoi bowed her head and then. looked up and down Yamato's body.

"H-How will I fight you though, Yamato-sama?" She asked and then tried to straddle the boy's stomach, facing towards his legs. "If you're so strong, there's not much I can do!" If Aoi could straddle Yamato, then she would tr and grab a leg and pull it into the air to try and stretch it, even though she wasn't going to really be able to do much aside from give him a good limbering up for the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:53 am

“Eheh. Don’t mention it..” Yamato replied with an awkward chuckle. This seemed like such a strange conversation to be having in a wrestling match, and he still wasn’t quite sure what to think about it. But before he had any time to, Aoi had already moved to straddle his stomach.

Yamato’s sister was a rather flexible young woman. But Yamato himself? Not so much. So when his opponent pulled his leg into the air, what shouldn’t have hurt much at all was actually making him have to fight to suppress a few light groans. It wasn’t anywhere near agonizing enough to make him consider tapping out, fortunately.

The prone man reached his hands out in an attempt to push Aoi off of him. But in the process, his hands went a little lower than intended, inadvertently giving Yamato two handfuls of Aoi’s rump. Shit... Yamato immediately thought to himself, hoping it didn’t look too much like he was just trying to cop a feel. But more importantly, he hoped his little push would be enough to topple Aoi off of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:20 am

When she heard that Yamato was already groaning from the strain, Aoi grinned. All she had to do was lean forward and tuck Yamato's leg under her arm and roll backwards as far as she could. That would definitely put some pressure on the boy.

Unforuntately, as she leaned forward, Yamato's hands went right onto Aoi's tight butt. Her eyes widened and she blushed, turning and looking at Yamao coyly as shewas shoved to a standing position. Aoi chewed on her lower lip and looked at Yamato's manhood.

"Y-Yamato-sama..." She said shyly and blushed awkwardly, grinning the whole time.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:21 am

On the bright side, Yamato had managed to get Aoi off of him before his positioning could become even more problematic for him. But more embarrassment had been piled on for the young man in the process, and now his face was once again blushing in reaction.

“S-sorry about that! It was an accident!” he pleaded, frantically waving his hands in front of him while he attempted to dispel any notion the accidental butt grab might’ve given that he was a pervert.... Well, he was. But that was beside the point! Sort of. And it was right about then he realized he was wasting precious time that could’ve been spent getting back to his feet and trying to fight his way back into this.

Wait, what am I doing? Get up, you idiot!! he thought to himself, then quickly tried to scramble back a bit to get some distance between them so he could attempt to stand back up again. All the while, though not immediately known to him, a little tent had pitched in his trunks, drawing some giggles and chuckles from those in the audience who had been paying enough attention to see it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:05 am

Aoi certainly noticed the bulge expanding in Yamato's shorts as she watched the young boy put some distance between them, scrambling backwards. She giggled again and chased after him. "Oh, Yamato-sama!" She chirped, grinning playfully. "You're not afraid of little old me, are you?" She teased and lunged at him, trying to crash chest first into him once more and keep him down on the mat and close to her soft kin and sweet smelling body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:13 am

“A-afraid! Of course not! I...” Yamato started, stammering through the words as Aoi came toward him. But his voice trailed off when she suddenly dove right at him, and crashed down right onto his toned chest!

“Oomph!” Yamato grunted out as the impact slammed him back down, sandwiching Yamato’s torso between the mat and Aoi’s gorgeous body. The initial shock of the impact was quickly replaced with a sweet aroma, which practically hypnotized Yamato as he laid there underneath Aoi. He probably should’ve started scrambling to try to find an escape right about now, but instead he momentarily remained almost completely still, unable to help but take in the feeling of her scent and smooth skin against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next