Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:53 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Summer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match!

4 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match!

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:58 am

"Hey, where the fuck do you think you're going!?" Yukiko shouted indignantly as Seele tagged Leah in, and started to leave the ring. Of course, before she could do much else, the bunny had already grabbed the fairy and sent both of them crashing down outside the ring.

Running to the edge, completely ignoring the nearby Mara, she peered over to see the two buxom girls in a heap on the floor. Still very much furious, she quickly scrambled over the ropes, while Seele had begun to grab Leah.

"Dammit, I'm not finished with you, bitch!" she fumed, leaping down from the canvas. Clasping her hands up above her head, she intended to clobber the unsuspecting Seele from behind with a flying two-handed axe-handle blow.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match!

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:52 pm

The Goddesses were getting tired of this. They had wanted to get in on the action right away—to set the pace and the tone of the action ahead. Of course, before either of them could jump into the ring, Yukiko and Seele had gotten into the ring. The Goddesses had been waiting for an official word from the referee, and the fairy bitch and the Frozen Flame...person had beaten them to the punch.

It was frustrating, but hardly something to get worked up over. The idiots and newbies could beat each other up, and the Goddesses would take advantage of their weakened states and easily sweep them up for a fantastic final victory. Bastet and Anubis looked to each other and smirked as the fight got underway, the two of them flying under the radar in their corner, waiting for their chance to get into the ring.

"This is going to be easy, Big Sister," Bastet would say, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Anubis would nod slowly in reply to her younger sibling as they watched the battle be joined. "Yes, I think so, too, Little Sister," Anubis would agree.

But things were...too easy. The fight went on, for one minute, then two, and not only were the Goddesses not tagged in to fight, but they were hardly even recognized by any of the other three teams. It was understandable, with only two girls allowed in the ring at once, that two teams would be left out at any given time. But the Goddesses were feeling as though they were...being ignored. And that didn't sit well with them at all. They watched Seele and Leah tumble out of the ring, the two buxom bitches locked together in combat, and watched Yukiko get angry at being left in the dust while still technically being one of the two fighters in the ring.

The girl, as she moved to go see what the brawling Seele and Leah were up to, passed right by the Goddesses' corner. Bastet looked to her sister and then to Yukiko. "You may not be finished with them, but that's too bad! You are finished in the ring! It's my turn!" She would lift a hand and bring it down hard on Yukiko's back just before the girl charged across the ring to do...whatever she was trying to do. It didn't matter. It was Bastet's turn, now.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:10 am

Seele didn't even see Yukiko's shadow but when she yanked Leah up to try and shove her in the ring. When she turned, however, she saw the girl. She nearly froze, but threw a hand up, trying to mitigate something.

Her other hand tried desperately to shove Leah in the way to take some more of Yukiko as the girl crashed into the fairy girl.

"Guaaahff!"

Seele yelped as she crashed to the ground.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:11 pm

"nh.." Leah grunted out faintly as Seele reached down a grabbed herself two handfuls of the bunny's blonde hair. Leah unintentionally nose dived straight into Seele's crotch as the fairy forced her up quickly into a sitting position with the bunnies head at hip height... she blinked her eyes open, her cheeks flashing up with a little redness from position she found herself in as well as annoyance over this pesky fairy girl, her hand sliding up against Seele's thigh to try and push her way back.

Leah's breast drew up Seele's front, snuggly nestling in just under the other girl's rack as she was pulled to her feet... However unbeknownst to either of them Yukiko had been lining up on the apron of the ring. Seele tried to yank Leah into the way but the blonde bunny was determined not to let Seele just use her as a human shield, grasping her arms around the fairy's waist so as not to be thrown into Yukiko fully.. The result was both of them taking the impact of Yukiko's body and the double axe handle in equal quantity.

"Ugh!" Leah grunted out, letting Seele go as she was sent sprawling to the thinly matted floor outside the ring

Spotlight
characters:
Summer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 ELZuoMvSummer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 OG5hnuaSummer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 Cg3CzYmSummer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:18 am

"Ghhh...!" Yukiko hissed a bit as Bastet slapped on the back from behind, instantly realizing that it was a tag. However, she willfully ignored that fact and continued with her attack, diving off and canvas and down onto both Seele and Leah. It was outside the ring, so it wouldn't really count against her, right? Or at least that's what she reasoned.

While neither her nor Seele were active wrestlers now, that wasn't about to stop her from trying to get payback for the embarrassment the fairy girl had just put her through. "I'm not gonna let you just hit and run, bitch!" Yukiko seethed, sending a kick at the downed Seele.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:34 am

Bastet managed to get a hand on Yukiko during that very narrow window where the girl was moving past the Goddesses' corner, but Yukiko did not stay there and willingly and peacefully leave the ring. She would almost immediately dash off across the ring, to the other side, where, below the ring apron and outside of Bastet's field of vision, Seele and Leah were brawling. She had no idea what was going on over there, but she knew...one or the other of them was the other active fighter in the ring right now. Once they had sorted each other out, one of them would be facing off with Bastet.

The cat-eared Goddess threaded in between the ropes and climbed into the ring. She stood tall, crossing her arms in front of her chest and smirking. With any luck, the two cheating bimbos would be unleashing all of their dirty tactics on each other, weakening each other so that Bastet would have an insurmountable advantage.

Oh, and now Yukiko dove out of the ring, to join them on the thin mats surrounding it as well. This was pretty much a best-case scenario for the Goddess as she waited for her turn to engage someone in battle. She looked over her shoulder at her sister and grinned, then turned back to where, still outside of her vision, those other three were battling it out. "Someone had better get back in this ring soon! I've waited to win this title for too long already, and I'm not keen on waiting even one more second!" she yelled across the ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Leah hissed faintly as she rolled a little further away from the other two, Yukiko handily going after Seele so as to keep the fairy off of her while she recovered. The blonde bunny reached up to place a hand on the edge of the ring apron, clambering back up to her feet.

Meanwhile in the ring, Bastet stood proudly demanding someone enter the ring like a real goddesses... Mara took Bastet invitation a little bit too much to heart, walking nonchalantly away from the bunnies corner along the apron to the side from where Bastet just out of her eye line as she watched was watching Seele, Yukiko and Leah. The ref girl was currently distracted by proceeding going on outside the ring too which allowed the buxom pink haired bunny to get in unheeded. Mara immediately made a run right at Bastet from behind, jumping towards the feline as she got close enough and trying to ram her breasts and belly firmly into the Goddesses's back.. Hoping to knock her forwards through the ropes to the outside.

Spotlight
characters:
Summer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 ELZuoMvSummer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 OG5hnuaSummer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 Cg3CzYmSummer Splash 15 Tag Title Four Corners Match! - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 am

Seele was the last to rouse of the three tumbling lasses, but was put right back down by Yukiko's hard kick.

"Guahh!"

Seele clutched her side in pain, but was smart enough to roll with the kick and try and create some distance between her and the angry light bluenette.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:38 am

Bastet stood in the ring, striking a proud, confident pose as she waited for someone to pick herself up from the tangled pile of bodies on the floor down past the other side of the ring, get into the ring, and start fighting her. Unless there were more tagging shenanigans going on, that someone should be Leah. Good. She had been the one to rob the Goddesses of their rightful tag team title in the first place—with a little help from Seele by way of interference, true—and it would be fitting for her to be the one to be pinned by Bastet. The titleholder, who had stopped at nothing to keep her title—even if that meant cheating with impunity—would be stripped of her title in one fell swoop.

It was not Leah who would jump into the ring to fight Bastet, however, but her partner Mara. And Mara wasn't intending to fight Bastet—she just wanted to sabotage her, to cheat as the Love Bunnies always did. She shoved Bastet hard and sent the cat-eared Goddess stumbling forward. "Guaahhh!" Bastet cried out, as she was launched through the ropes and fell down out of the ring, near the place where Yukiko and Seele were still fighting and Leah was dusting herself off. Bastet would gather her wits about her enough to get her feet under her and catch herself, as well as getting a hand on the ring apron to hold her steady, but she was still a little stunned by the sudden, unexpected attack.

Her sister was not going to let that attack go unanswered. Mara had not tagged in and had no right to be in the ring just then. Anubis, in jumping into the ring herself, would just be enforcing order and answering the illegal attack on her sister. She jumped in behind Mara and rushed over to the big bunny, trying to grab onto the girl's hair and throw her back towards her own corner.

"We've had quite enough of your cheating!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:34 pm

The fuming Yukiko started to pursue Seele, however the referee's angry shouting snapped her out of it. Ordered to return to her respective corner, she scowled intensely at both Seele and Leah, before begrudgingly complying. The last thing she wanted to do was let Akiko-san down by getting them both disqualified like that.

"This isn't over..." she growled menacingly at the fairy girl before turning to leave.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next