Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha - Page 4 Empty Re: Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:50 am

Agatha had to keep Junko down and keep laying the pain down on her, at least if she hoped to come out of the ring in once piece. Thus, she tried to once again keep Junko's hands pinned down, a task made infinitely harder by the older woman's moving, as well as press her own legs down on hers, trying to use hers to 'wrap' around Junko's and hopefully keep her underneath her. Agatha hoped that she could at least keep her pinned long enough for an early victory, a pipe dream at best, but one she sincerely hoped would allow her to grasp a victory out of the older, much more experienced wrestler.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha - Page 4 Empty Re: Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:04 am

Junko's legs still weren't moving from Agatha's grip as she felt the woman try and curl her legs underneath her. The crafty MILF grinned though as she thought about what Agatha had in mind.

Trying to think quickly, she threw her hands back and arched them, she pressed her palms flat and tried to bridge her body enough to throw Agatha off balance and get the duchess off of her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:19 am

Agatha's hope, however, was about to be immediately crushed, as she felt herself suddenly go off balance, realizing that her plan to keep Junko down was about to fail. Noticing this, Agatha tried to roll away from Junko and towards a corner, hoping to both get herself back up and avoid any potential pain the MILF before her had planned for the duchess.

As a result of her rolling away however, Agatha was quite vulnerable to any sudden attacks, especially if Junko was quick enough to strike before the duchess even had a chance to get herself back up and ready to fight once more.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:50 am

Junko rolled the other way and quickly hopped to a crouch. She stared at Agatha, trying to scramble to a better position and dashed at the duchess and lunged for some of her skimpy ring attire, looking to get a handle on it and pull her close to Junko where she could wrap her arms around the girl's waist in a rather tight waistlock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:57 am

Agatha was clearly not fast enough, as she found herself suddenly grabbed by her clothes, feeling them get tugged at quite easily. "Hey, watch the clothes a little!" Agatha said, failing to notice one of her nipples slip out in the process, though it seemed the crowd noticed just fine on the other hand. At the same time, she found herself being too late to respond, as the older wrestler wrapped her arms tightly around her waist.

It didn't take long for Agatha to feel the pain, grunting slightly as she felt Junko's own musuclar hands do their work. "Ugh, get off!" She grunted out, trying to smack Junko across the face with her elbow in retaliation, as well as to hopefully give herself a chance to strike back at her opponent.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:56 am

Junko hadn't noticed Agatha's breast pop out as she squeezed the girl in the waistlock, but once she was back in control, her smile returned. "Oh, well, as tantalizing as your choice of wrestling attire is, it does have some disadvantages, fufu~" She purred in Agatha's ear, pushing her face against the back of the duchess' head to make sure the elbows were pretty useless.

Junko used her grip to then try and hoist Agatha up and bring her crashing down to the canvas with a rather clean German suplex!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:32 am

"You don't say!" Agatha quickly grunted out, finally having noticed her exposed nipple, not that it particularly phased her all that much. What did phase her, however, was the sudden lift, and even more sudden crash downwards onto the mat, giving her back and head a much unneeded burst of pain.

"Ack, my head. . ." was all she muttered as she now laid down, clutching her head in pain, seemingly stunned momentarily otherwise. She was an easy target, especially if Junko wanted to keep going at her once again.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:38 am

Junko turned as she completed the slam and looked at the fallen duchess. "This is wrestling. It's not supposed to feel good, fufu~" Junko said as she finally noticed Agatha's breast spilling over.

"Well, I guess THAT'S why you picked that outfit, huh?" Junko chuckled and leaped at Agatha to try and get her foot and pull it up against her chest and put the duchess in an ankle lock. "For what it's worth, I don't mind them, fufuf~" Junko teased as she tried to keep the duchess locked in the hold. "But, I still prefer Abigail's. Her youthful exuberance is far too delicious, fufufu~"

Junko lifted her head and stared at the maid with a rueful grin. "Do you prefer your mistress' chest over mine? She asked. "I don't mind if you have to support her because she is here with you. Once we're in private, you can be truthful, fufufu!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:48 pm

Agatha simply grunted at Junko's reply, grunting even further as she felt the older woman suddenly grab her ankle and pulling it painfully closer to her body, Agatha herself squirming as she tried to escape her current fate. It was obvious that she was doomed if she didn't think outside the box, especially with a veteran making sure to work her over to no end.

Abigail, on the other hand, simply stood by and watched them, not replying to Junko's words, only nodding and shrugging to assure her that she was listening. Abigail had to admit that, regardless of the feud, it was quite exhilarating to see her potential new teacher, and her mistress fight, doubly so with her mistress taking such a beating. However, a mild shock came to her as she saw one of Agatha's feet move, only to try and viciously smack itself against Junko's with the intent of seemingly toppling her over.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:23 am

"Guh!?"

Junko's knee buckled as Agatha sharply kicked her. She let go of the foot and stumbled backwards. She bent over and rubbed her knee, looking over Agatha

"Oh, my, I didn't realize that you were capable of something like that?" She said and smiled. "And here I thought you would get softer, not rougher, fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next