by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sena Iwakura vs Duchess Agatha

2 posters

Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Duchess Agatha Empty Sena Iwakura vs Duchess Agatha

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:03 am

Match Type: Hentai
Rules: The girls must try and get their opponent to give them an orgasm. Whomever orgasms first is the winner. The loser must pleasure the winner for the rest of the day.
Special Stipulations: The wrestlers shall be in a bedroom, and must begin the match in Pajamas

Agatha lay on the unusually large bed, clearly sensually posed for her soon to come opponent. She was dressed in her newly bought red two piece pajamas, made of a soft silk, her pajama top left unbuttoned just to the point where her cleavage was clearly visible. It was clear that she had very recently taken a bath, giving the illusion that she was in fact prepared to fall asleep in her pajamas. 'Funny, I usually just sleep naked.' Agatha bemused to herself, gently laughing to herself to no one in particular.

This, combined with the room itself, only added to the sensuality. The room was dimly lit, mostly via a few candles placed in the room, adding to the sensuality of the occasion. Of course, when the match began, the lights in the room would be turned on for the enjoyment of the fans, but in the meantime Agatha waited in the dim room. Despite the fairly luxurious room, Agatha had very little interest in it. She was more interested in her opponent, supposedly coming in through the door in front of her. She had wanted a good time with someone new, especially someone young, hot, and willing to give her pussy a nice treatment. Of course, only time would tell whether or not such an opponent would come through that door.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Duchess Agatha Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Duchess Agatha

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Sena licked her lips at the thought of her next match. She was going to have quite a bit of fun with this one, she just hoped her opponent was as sexy as she was. She strut her way through the halls, wearing a pair of black silk pajama pants and shirt, absolutely nothing underneath. She bit her lip as she finally reached the room, slowly opening the door and stepping in, shutting it behind her. What greeted her there was quite the sight and caused even Sena to have a slight tint of red come across her cheeks.

"Huu~ Well what do we have here? Looks like I've been given the opportunity to take on quite the woman." She winked at the girl a little, slowly starting to approach the bed that she was posed on, a bed big enough for the two of them to have their full match on. She let out a deep breath, taking in the atmosphere that would soon be lost to the lights, licking her lips again as she got herself onto her knees on the bed, looking Agatha over.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:48 pm

"Greetings darling, you yourself are quite the woman as well." Agatha replied with her faux-aristocratic tone. "I'm Agatha, just a lovely little aristocratic girl with a taste for beautiful women, and you are?" She continued in her tone, asking politely. She herself had to admit that she thought Sena was extremely sexy. She was very much eager to see how good she was at pleasuring her, especially with that cute face of hers.

Agatha mirrored Sena's stance soon enough, looking her in the eyes. "So, do you do matches like this often?" She asked, perhaps wanting to strike up a small conversation. "I haven't been around long enough in the AFW to really say I do, though I wouldn't mind more matches like this."

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down