Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha - Page 2 Empty Re: Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Agatha tried to get up before Junko could hopefully take advantage of her current position. She quickly found that she wasn't fast enough, as she felt Junko's arms now wrap themselves around her neck, putting her in a headlock, Agatha still crouched.

Agatha's first reaction was to try and grab onto the arms, trying to pull them off. However, after a few seconds she stopped her futile act, knowing that she would never get them off in any appreciable amount of time in that way. Instead, she slowly begun to try and raise herself fully up, trying to once again test her strength against Junko's.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha - Page 2 Empty Re: Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Junko had plans for Agatha beyond a mere headlock and when she felt the Duchess begin to try and push up, Junko put one foot on the ground and then leaned back to try and stretch Agatha's back into and over Junko's knee painfully. The submission was nice and she figured that even the green Agatha would probably not submit from it, however Junko had other intentions as well.

Stretching Agatha back against her knee would also put her ample chest on display for the crowd and let those precariously bound orbs wobble for the hooting crowd. Especially if she tried to struggle free.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:12 am

Agatha had no idea what Junko had planned besides the headlock. Thus, a mild sense of shock coursed through her as she felt herself be thrown back, her back in particular pressing against Junko's knee. The pain caused her to make a quick yet audible grunt, all the while looking at her breasts jiggle as she was placed in the current hold. She had zero interest in submitting to Junko just yet, instead beginning to struggle, not noticing her breasts begin to jiggle even more.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:51 am

Junko grinned as she painfully arched Agatha's back against her knee. She loved seeing how the younger girl's chest wiggled as she tried to escape. The amount of jiggle matching her effort as Junko held on tightly.

"Fufu~" She huffed into Agatha's ear. "I can already taste Abi-chan's lips and feel her firm, youthful tush. And you're putting on quite a show yourself, fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Agatha, oblivious to her breasts jiggling, still attempting to escape, now tried to use her hands as she struggled. She wanted to grab onto anything that could help her, be it Junko or something else, so long as it could help her break free.

At the same time, Abigail could not help but sense a certain lewdness to the whole affair. Miss Nee-Chan's quite audible talk about feeling her up only brought a small blush to her face, as she remembered that this whole match was over herself.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Junko could feel Agatha beginning to paw around. The older woman decided that before Aatha's mischievous hands found any traction that Junko would roughly shove the duchess off of her and roll her onto the mat.

Junko then moved to her hands and knees and grinned at Agatha. "I hope that wasn't too harsh, dear, fufu~ We're only getting started, but if you want to spare yourself the aches and pains and just hand over Abi-chan right now.... I wouldn't mind it, fufu."

Junko reached out for one of Agatha's legs and tried to turn herself in a position to put the haughty duchess into a half Boston crab.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:52 pm

"Ugh. . . I can take more than that." Agatha defiantly told Junko, grunting as she felt herself be shoved onto the mat. "And I'll only hand her over right now if you strip naked and fuck her right now." She joked with Junko, as she saw Junko coming towards her once again. Realizing that she would more than likely not have enough time to successfully get up or roll out of the way, Agatha instead went with a slightly more dirty tactic. If she could, she would use one of her legs to strike Junko as she came by, whether it was in her belly, her knees, or even in her crotch, she didn't care, just so long as it kept Junko at bay.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Junko was momentarily stopped by the Duchess' words. She was actually intrigued at the thought and looked past Agatha to Abigail. "Oohhhh?" She breathed with a smile. I just might take you up on that off-FFUUUHPH!"

The kick was sudden and soon her crotch was burning. Junko had lowered her guard and Agatha had sneaked a bit of dirty play past the referee as the foot crashed into Junko's crotch. She didn't think that Agatha was THAT kind of girl, but as Junko dropped to her knees and shoved her hands between her legs, she understood perfectly.

"Teme..." She growled in Japanese.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri May 15, 2015 1:54 am

Agatha had realized that her kick had much more of an effect than she'd actually anticipated when she heard a sudden grunt of pain from Junko. In truth, she had not wanted to strike her crotch, preferring to get her belly or somewhere less dirty, but it mattered little by this point. All Agatha wanted now was to take advantage of Junko, now beginning to get herself up.

"Yikes. . . if it makes you feel any better," Agatha started, before running up to Junko and attempting to plant her boot straight into Junko's body and knock her down. "I meant to hit your belly!" Agatha taunted, already beginning to think of several ways with which to humiliate Junko.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 15, 2015 8:08 am

Junko tumbled as Agatha gave her a hard shove and pinned her down. A bit more wind was knocked out of the older Higurashi and she brought one hand up to try and push Agatha's boot off her while the other massaged her sore groin.

"Nnn... Gomen... it's not working very well..." Junko hissed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next