» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha - Page 3 Empty Re: Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed May 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Agatha felt a small amount of glee as her knee began to crash down on Junko's belly, knocking the older woman down as her boot continued to press into her lovely belly, satisfying Agatha. She quickly found her foot under attack by Junko's hand, attempting to push it off. "Well, I'm sorry about that." Agatha replied, unusually sincerely as well.

Agatha decided that now would be a good time to break off her foot, lifting it away from her belly, only to suddenly strike the side of her belly, intent on flipping Junko around in order to have some more fun with her.

Abigail could only watch what went on with a terrified fascination. She was not entirely surprised to see her mistress strike Junko's crotch, as well as her subsequent belly strikes, even if they did come as a bit of a shock to her. But even more than that, she was beginning to fell an odd, perverted feeling, as she continued to watch, finding herself slowly but surely aroused by the match before her, even if it wasn't particularly lewd.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha - Page 3 Empty Re: Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

Post by Tatyina Wed May 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Junko had thought she had forced Agatha's foot off of her, but as it was pulled away, she knew that the haughty Duchess had just grown bored. Before she could even sit up, Junko was kicked hard and rolled onto her hands and knees. She pushed her firm tush into the air, cradling her stomach with one arm, while she forced her forearm into the canvas to try and push herself up fully.

Junko couldn't believe this woman was able to get so much off of one cheap shot. Then again, it WAS cheap. Junko was looking forward to when she could get back in the fight.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu May 28, 2015 2:26 am

Agatha herself was surprised by how a simple accident had seemingly turned for the better, even though she did not dwell on the thought much. In the end, she took advantage of it, even if it was a rather dirty tactic.

She had followed up her attack with a swift and sudden spank to Junko's rear, hopefully hard and sudden enough to knock Junko back down for a short while. Of course, it wasn't the spank that truly interested Agatha, so much as her next move, She failed to let go of Junko's bottom, instead gripping it tightly. She had a somewhat devious plan up her sleeve, even if it would perhaps only solidify her dirty reputation with the older woman.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 28, 2015 3:46 am

Junko was just about to got to a position to stand up when she felt the hard smack on her ass. Her body jerked and she squealed a bit, unable to complete the process of standing up as she leaned into the canvas.

"Ngh!"

She dug her fingers into the mat as she felt Agatha hold onto her ass. She turned her head. "Your position is much more precarious than you think it is, fufu." Junko said as she turned her head and looked back at Agatha. "But... I'm at least a little curious to see what you think you can accomplish, fufu..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu May 28, 2015 9:32 am

"Oh, you'll see." Agatha replied, a wide smirk on her face, as she had begun to suddenly yank on Junko's bottom with a sudden force. Her intention was quite clear, she wanted to give Junko a wedgie, intent on making it quite painful.

"How're you liking this Junko?" Would be her only reply if it worked properly, her grin only growing wider with glee.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 am

"Hnnnnkh!"

Junko's eyes widened as her short shorts were pulled up into the hard wedge. She clenched her teeth as Agatha began to mock her. The older woman turned and looked at the haughty duchess. "Feels like I'm back in middle school. Thanks for the nostalgia..." Junko huffed. She was tired of the woman thinking she had an advantage and so she planted one foot and shot the other one backwards as hard as she could at Agatha.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun May 31, 2015 2:34 pm

Agatha grunted in pain as she felt the kick strike her straight in the gut, reeling backwards as she tried to keep some distance. "Ack, okay, maybe that wasn't that great an idea." She told herself as she continued to clutch her stomach for a while longer.

Agatha knew she would have to act fast if she wanted to keep Junko down. And as soon as she could, she began her next move. She suddenly ran towards and tried to pounce Junko, attempting to both keep her down and take her by surprise with her lunge. Agatha wasn't entirely sure if Junko was prepared for such a thing, though she hoped that it would at least be surprising to the older woman.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 am

Junko huffed as Agatha stumbled away and smiled. She spun on around to face the haughty Duchess and was about to stand up, when the girl ran back at her and tackled her to the ground.

"Oooph!"

Junko bucked, trying to throw Agatha off her, but was having a bit of a time with it. "You better have an idea of what you're going to do next, fufu~" Junko purred. It wasn't going to take long to get Agatha off her if the girl didn't have a plan.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:33 am

Agatha knew she had to find a way to at least keep Junko pinned down. It was obvious that she was perhaps toying with her, but Agatha still tried to stay on top, regardless as to whether or not doing so was going to be immensely difficult.

To start, she tried to sit her rear atop Junko's thighs, hoping her weight would keep them down. She then tried to push Junko's arms down, hoping that her strength was enough to at least hold Junko down for a moment, grimacing as she realized things would end quite poorly otherwise.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:58 am

Junko felt Agatha sit on her legs and hold them down. She knew that the next thing would probably be the arms, so as Agatha reached for them, she tried to move them around a bit to make them difficult to capture so they could not be pinned. She didn't think that Agatha could keep her down for three whole seconds, but she didn't want to spend the seconds she might have her shoulders down expending the energy.

Her eyes focused on Agatha's hands while the two girls squirmed. She wasn't sure if this was Agatha's plan or not but whether or not Junko kept her from succeeding, the older woman was certainly on the defensive.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next