by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Diao-chan Vs. Helvetica Lee

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Diao-chan Vs. Helvetica Lee Empty Diao-chan Vs. Helvetica Lee

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:36 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Knockout or Submission

Junko primped her hair as she waited backstage. She was quite used to being  in this position but usually it was with her hyperactive daughter-in-law nipping at her heels. It had been some time since she'd seen actual in ring action but after an encounter with an uppity young rookie, Junko felt like she had no choice but to step into the squared circle as a wrestler. She certainly didn't need Taylor to handle a small fry like Helvetica, ring rust or no. Still, she wouldn't have minded if Taylor had stopped by even though she had insisted she didn't need any help. Was she becoming an old fuddy duddy?

Her music began to play and she looked down at herself. She was dressed in a school girl's sailor top that showed off her midriff. And for a bicentennial, she was pretty cut. Maybe she couldn't get the chisel that Taylor could with her own youthful body but she dared anyone to say with a straight face that she wasn't the hottest, leanest soon-to-be grandma around.

Junko took one breath and then strode out to the entrance ramp. She got a bigger crowd reaction than she expected, thanks to managing Taylor Parker. However, considering how wild the fans got when Taylor showed up, their reaction could be considered tepid at best. The older woman slid into the ring and clapped her hands, encouraged the crowd to get a little rowdier. They obliged.

Junko handed her glasses off to the referee and grabbed a microphone. She had to say something.

"Fufu..." Junko chuckled into the microphone. "I know everyone is used to seeing me bringing Taylor into the ring but tonight I'm flying solo. I just wanted to make one quick comment. There's a blog out there that has been published and I'm certain that they are as objective as possible. I would tell you the name but I think if I did curiosity alone might double or triple the number of subscribers. I'd like to think that journalistic integrity and intriguing, yet morally grounded opinions would help propel a budding young forum. Just a little bit of sage advice from an old timer, fufu."

Junko sighed but smiled. "Anyway, I'm not here to talk, I'm here to show you a little bit of what I can do and show the rookies backstage that I'm not just a grandma in waiting but pretty decent IN the ring as well, fufu."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Diao-chan Vs. Helvetica Lee Empty Re: Diao-chan Vs. Helvetica Lee

Post by Lunchador Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Helvetica Lee was just making her way to the gorilla area, as she heard Junko's entrance music hit.  She scowled, still trying to pull every seam of her ring gear into place.  The "student of the game" had been anticipating this match from the moment she'd had her first, tense encounter with Junko.  For all of the trash-talk she'd given the older woman, she knew that Junko had a solid reputation and knew her stuff.  More importantly, Helvetica knew what a victory over the veteran trainer would mean, for her career.

As Helvetica finally made her way towards the entrance ramp, her ears burned as Junko took the mic.  "Who the hell does she think she is?" Helvetica growled, "Talking about 'integrity.'  I'm the most integral person I know!"  The comment drew a raised eyebrow from some of the stage crew around her, but no comment, as queued up her entrance music.  Helvetica burst onto the ramp from backstage, and immediately began storming towards the ring.

Those few in the audience that recognized the rookie, began to jeer her on sight.  Those that didn't quickly followed suit, however, looking at the unpleasant scowl across her brow and the aggressive stomp in her step.  Helvetica couldn't help but pause, a little bit, when she saw Junko standing in wait for her.  "Jebus," Helvetica muttered, her hand gently padding her own considerably softer midsection, "did she borrow someone else's torso, for this?"

Nonetheless, Helvetica climbed the steps, and got up on the ring apron.  Brushing her feet off before ducking between the ropes, the "student of the game" kept her gave firmly affixed on Junko.  She knew she was going to have to brush off any intimidation.  After all, she told herself, no one understood professional wrestling as well as Helvetica Lee, right?  A solid set of abs don't mean half as much as cloying internet fanboys constantly telling you how right you are, right?

"Shame your daughter couldn't make it," Helvetica said, with a sneer that could be seen from the cheap seats.  "But that's okay.  She can always get all the details of my kicking your ass when I publish my review.  Who knows, she might even finally learn something.  So, let's just get this little lesson for you over with, so that we can get you back to your knitting and your bingo, grandma."  In anticipation of the bell, Helvetica was loosening up, shaking her nerves out while she stared her opponent down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Junko smiled as Helvetica marched down the ramp. This haughty little girl was about to learn quite a lesson. Junko was feeling quite good about it too. That was until Helvetica opened her mouth. Junko's smirk instantly melted away and she had to make sure her face didn't show visible annoyance. Her fists clenched tightly as she took a step towards Helvetica.

"Oh, she wouldn't waste her time watching this. This is going to be a lesson in basics, she's into the advanced training, fufu." Junko let herself chuckle at Helvetica when the bell rang. The older woman crouched and shot forward, looking to lock up with the fangirl in an opening collar-elbow tie up. She wanted to see if this girl actually did know anything or not.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:06 am

“Yeah, I'm sure she'd need to catch up on her basics, after her last ma-a-aack!” Helvetica was cut off immediately, as Junko got right to work on her. The collar-elbow tie up locked in, Helvetica was left taking a few startled steps back, in her opponent's controlled grip. Caught off-guard, it was all the American could do, to keep her balance. Meanwhile, her hands fumbled across Junko's toned arms, until the “student of the game” was able to find the proper grip to attempt and return the hold.

“H-hey, not fair!” she whined, face flushing red. “I wasn't ready, you sneaky old bat!” Still, Helvetica sank her center of gravity, managing (eventually) to regain her balance and hold her ground. She pushed back against Junko, body visibly quivering with the effort. The match fully underway, now, Helvetica had no choice but to commit herself as much as possible. “Grr! That all you've got?” she grunted, while trying to push back against Junko. “You do realize you're supposed to try and put me to sleep, right? Not the audience?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:33 am

Junko pushed back, her strong legs walking Helvetica backwards while the fangril tried to catch her senses and apply the proper hold as well. her technique was sloppy, that was for sure. The girl couldn't even perform the most basic of moves correctly. However, eventually once she was finished complaining (which Junko ignored as she tried to push Helvetica back tot he ropes) and found the right grip, Junko was paused for the moment.

She bent her legs and pressed her cheek against Helvetica's face. She purred, using much less of her strength than Helvetica to keep them locked against one another. "Mmmm...." She almost purred into Helvetica's ear. "Ok then, what should I be doing, fufu?" She chuckled softly while Helvetica strained.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:09 am

Helvetica wasn't sure why, but Junko's stoicism was bugging the hell out of her. Perhaps she was too used to getting under people's skin, maybe she was feeling ignored. But Junko's single-minded focus on wrestling was, at least, a refreshing change of pace. Not like those obnoxious, spot-monkey bimbos Helvetica told herself comprised the rest of the league …

Helvetica's reverie did her no favors in the ring, though. Not offering up much resistance, it was easy enough for the veteran to push Helvetica back into the ropes. Feeling the thick cables dig into the soft skin of her shoulders and back, Helvetica tried to push back. Junko, however, held all of the momentum and leverage between the pair. The “student of the game” reddened, frustration and embarrassment playing out clearly on her face as Junko's purred taunts into her ear.

She could feel the eyes of the entire arena on herself, in her moment of abject vulnerability. “Grrrr!” Helvetica grunted, as she struggled for some breathing room. “I- rr!- I don't know, you aging never-was,” she said, still visibly straining with effort as she planted her feet firmly beneath herself, angling a hip towards her opponent. “Maybe … something that might get … grr! Some kind of- of pop from the crowd.” Helvetica's eyes narrowed, as she put her weight onto one foot, and stared daggers at the veteran. “Something … like this!” Suddenly, Helvetica put her everything into a stiff, upswung knee. The move wasn't the most graceful, or balanced, but the “student of the game” was counting on those ring ropes digging into her fair-skinned back to keep her upright. She wasn't paying attention to where the knee was heading, simply counting on proximity to ensure she connected, with it. She was hoping it might catch Junko in that ridiculously toned belly of hers. If it hit lower, however, Helvetica wouldn't mind. She was fairly certain she could deal with the scoldings of an uppity ref, if she had to. Right now, paying back Junko was all that really mattered, to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:47 pm

junko had managed to push Helvetica back against the ropes while she whispered into the girl's ear. The way the "student of the game" was getting riled up already made Junko flutter inside. She was going to love teasing this girl and making sure that she knew her place. The way she was getting flustered when Junko asked her what move she should do was even a little cute and for the moment, the older woman had forgotten that Helvetica had said rather nasty things about her daughter.

But while Junko was playing about, she was also not taking Helvetica very seriously whatsoever. The knee that drove upwards into her caught her off guard and her eyes widened as it barely missed her sensitive crotch.

Junko's arms slid off of Helvetica's and she backed away, hunched over with her hands folded between her legs. "Oh, you're a nasty girl through and through, aren't you?" She cursed at the fangirl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:13 am

Helvetica felt a thrilling sensation shoot up her spine, as she felt the contact of her knee against Junko's thigh. In her mind, it was a devastating assault, a flawlessly executed strike on par with any celebrated Joshi wrestler. Enough to make the veteran question her ability to challenge “the student of the game,” Helvetica was certain of it. More importantly, and perhaps more realistically, it gave Helvetica some distance, and a chance to breathe.

“You're calling me nasty?” Helvetica said, as she leaned back on the ropes, catching her breath. “You're the damn GILF that showed up in a cropped top! You think anyone wants to see those alarmingly taut abs, huh?” Helvetica tried to shake off her nerves; now wasn't the time to get hung up on her opponent's surprising fit body, now was the time to strike!

With that in mind, Helvetica bounced off the ropes with vigor, bringing her fists down in hammering strikes aimed squarely around Junko's shoulders. From a technical standpoint, Helvetica would have called it a variation on a Mongolian chop. To anyone watching, it was a clumsy yet brutally committed series of clubbing blows, tiny fists hammering away at Junko's upper body with all of the fury and grace of a rabid raccoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:37 am

Junko blinked. Helvetica should have been capitalizing on her dirty move rather than... well, it certainly wasn't taunting that she was doing. Was Helvetica hitting on the older woman/ Did she like what she saw?! Junko was a bit surprised that that might be the case but her only indication outwardly was a smug "Oh, I do, fufu~<3" While Helvetica recovered from her flustered state.

Junko stood up, her crotch soothed, and was ready to engage Helvetica when the girl flew at her with a mass of sloppy clubbing fists. They slapped against her shoulders and Junko grunted as sloppy fists smacked against her shoulders and neck. The blows weren't very hard but the frequency was enough to keep Junko from retaliating for the moment.

The older woman decided she could weather the storm as long as she changed positions and so she slumped forward and buried her face into Helvetica's impressive chest, leaving the girl to beat on her back while Junko stretched one of her arms around the small of the girl's back and held her in place.

The other hand balled at the fist and she pulled her elbow back like a cocking gun and shot it forward into the soft belly of the unathletic "student of the game."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:51 am

Face reddening with frustration (and, if Helvetica were honest, a bit of embarrassment), the American kept clubbing at Junko's back with relentless vigor. Clumsy, as well, but certainly committed. Helvetica could hear Junko's grunts through the throbbing pound of her heartbeat through her ears, and that gave her some heart. In the mind of the “student of the game,” this was her opponent on the ropes. Beaten down, helpless, at the mercy of a brutal assault.

“EEP!” Helvetica squealed, as Junko buried her face in the American's pillowy chest. “H~HEY! What the hell, man?” The repititious clubbing of Helvetica's fists against Junko's back slowed, though it didn't entirely cease. “Th-that's not wrestling!” she stammered. What the hell was this old bitch playing at?

Helvetica's eyes widened as she saw the veteran reeling back her elbow. Fists still coming down on Junko's back, slowly enough that they were giving a massaging effect at this point, the American couldn't do anything but stare wide-eyed in anticipation of the blow to come.

“HHHGGGNNNN!” Helvetica groaned, as Junko's firm elbow slammed into her giving belly. Tears around the rims of her eyes, a bit of spittle spraying out from between her wet lips, Helvetica doubled over in agony. Stumbling, the “student of the game” was doing her best to stagger away from the veteran, trying to force some air back into her diaphragm before this match could get any worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next