Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:11 am

Kat hoped that she didn't have to wait outside on the roof for too long. it was starting to get cold and she shivered a bit. She was tempted to slip back down, but soon enough Mara opened the window ans she slipped through it. Kat looked around as the big bun gave her "the tour" and showed off her rather cute room.

"Oh, it's very plush!" Kat said with a giggle. "I like it. I don't have as many stuffed animals in my room, but I have one or two..." She said and looked around. She turned and looked at the desk, sliding over to it and running her hand along it. "So, what kind of work do you do here, Mara?" Kat asked, a little curious if she actually used it or if it was just for decoration.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Kelsea Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:14 pm

"Thank you!" Mara said with glee that Kat approved the layout.

"Oh... I use to use it for mathematics and stuff.. but now I do stuff on it like... uhm.. making lists.. Oh! I sometimes write down recipes here too." She looked around at all her stuffed pets.

"Leah doesn't have any, I think she thinks they are a waste of space... but I like having lots of things to cuddle. Whats your bedroom like?"

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:15 am

Kat tilted her head. "Well, I guess it's pretty girly but I don't like pink or anything. I've got a few stuffed animals, but definitely not as many as you do. I've got lacy curtains but otherwise..." Kat shrugged. "it's just a bedroom. All I really do is sleep in it. I don't like to keep a television in there. Not that I could watch anything, really. This Japanese television is so weird..." She said and grinned.

"If you like something, then how could it be a waste?" Kat asked. "It's not like she could tell you to grow up. She's still doing all the silly things you are." Kat said offhandedly. "Sully and I don't really fight, thankfully. We sort of... hashed everything out a long time ago. I'm glad for that." Kat said, grinning.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 pm

"Oh we don't fight about it..." Mara said, guessing that that was what Kat was implying "When we were in a smaller one room apartment then Leah always said that they were a waste of space, but now we have our own separate areas for what ever we want." Mara grinned and picked up one of the bunny plushies in the corner, hugging it to her chest so that her breasts were pushing the head of it backwards. She giggled lightly.

"Leah doesn't have anything to hug, but me... I think she keeps makeup and outfits in her room mainly."

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 6 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:55 pm

"Oh, well I don't think they are a waste of space." Kat said, looking around. She smiled at Leah's cuddling of her stuffed animal. "Leah seems a bit more into girly things. Like, Make up and stuff like that. Seele's kind of into that too." She said. "Well, I guess she just likes looking and feeling pretty. " Kat shrugged. "I guess I do to... just in my own way. I don't know, I just like feeling comfortable."

Kat turned away. She felt like she was rambling a bit. "So, what do two do when you're not training or hugging? I mean, like, when you're just lounging around the house? Or..." Kat looked away. "I know every once in a while Seele and I might play some video games, but neither of us are all that good and I think Seele just does it to shut me up. but then, she'll get all into it and kind of throw a tantrum if she doesn't win. Isn't that kind of weird, eheh?"

Kat scratched her head. She hoped that Mara wasn't put off by her sort of awkward rambling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:07 pm

"I guess Leah likes to feel pretty too..." Mara brought her index finger and thumb to her chin in thought for a moment "Seele and Leah might really like each other if they didn't really hate each other so much..." the rambling didn't seem to bother Mara much, it didn't seem like all that much would bother the big bunny.

"Besides hugging and training? hmm... we do mostly everything together... speaking of, I think someone owes me a hug~♪..."
Mara said extending her arms, her large chest puffing outwards hard enough that her breasts bounced slightly... ready to be in receipt of Kat's cute body.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:31 am

"Ahhh... yeah..." Kat said and frowned. It would be really great if Seele and Leah liked each other. it would certainly make her life easier, but she knew how difficult it was for Seele to make friends. She wondered if Leah had that problem too?

She pushed it aside though, as Mara opened her arms for the hug. "Yeah, that's fine..." Kat grinned sheepishly and slowly slid towards the big bun, letting her fingers, hands and then arms slide along Mara's body until they slowly curled around her waist and rested comfortably at the small of Mara's back.

Kat then nestled against Mara's neck and purred as she squeezed the girl tightly in her arms. She was definitely comfy, that was for sure! "Mmmm!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:00 am

"eeee!" Mara squeaked as Kat slid her slim cute body into her waiting arms, her arms wrapping eagerly around Kat's back to draw her straight into her bossom... Mara's shoulder-less sweater probably doing enough to keep her nipples from poking out too much into Kat's body while also allowing a nice base at the crook of Mara's neck and shoulder for Kat to nuzzle her face into Mara's skin.

Mara wiggled her hips a little, sticking out her butt and fluffing her bunny tail back and forth a bit as she snuggled in cozily right into her hug, having waited so long to be able to cuddle and hug and squeeze the kawaii esque feline

"Hey?!" The voice accompanied by the sudden knocking at the door made Mara jump up and gasp so sharply that Kat's face went from resting atop of Mara's shoulder to suddenly being bumped against by Mara's breasts

"What are you doing in there?" Leah's voice came from behind the door

"Uhm... nothing...!" Mara sheepishly called back, holding onto Kat's so tightly it was almost as if she was trying to smother out any noise that the feline might make into her breasts

"You gonna open up then?"

"Uhm... ok... Just a minute! Just changing!"
Mara loosened her grip on Kat "Quick, you gotta hide.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:39 pm

kat purred as their bodies melted together in the tight hug. She pressed her head against Mara's neck and hummed softly, grinning and blushing as their bodies rubbed against each other. Mara was so comfortable, and Kat didn't think she had to worry about all the other things that most others had to worry about.

What she was not expecting, was for Leah to come barging up and she sucked in a breath when she heard the blonde bun calling for her sis. Thankfully she had because Mara's instinct was to shove her into her bust and Kat murmured against the flesh, pressing against the large chest, just to stabilize herself. She shook her head and then gasped when she was freed.

"M-Mara-hah... no!" She whispered. "Why can't we just-"

She stopped herself and sighed. "Just... cover me in animals!" She whispered and dove into the pile of stuffed animals, hoping Mara would finish covering her up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Mara was quick about rearranging the stuffed animals, luckily having enough in the room to cover Kat's body entirely and then some...

"Ok.. come in." Mara said and the door opened. Leah came in, she was wearing blue denim hot pants and a white halter top, bunny ears on head and most likely fluffy tail attached to the hot pants behind. She gave her sister a suspicious look...

"Whaddya mean 'Just changing'?" Mara avoided eye contact and stubbed her toe on the floor just behind her, doing her best not to look guilty by doing an amazing impression of a guilty person

"We change and shower together every day! Why are you worried about me seeing you naked all of a sudden..?"

"Uhm... Well.." Mara stumbled over her words trying to think of something to throw the blonde off, Leah saw right through it...

"And just who were you talking to?" She put her hands on her hips, a mock scowl on her face "Have you been brought home another stray cat?"

"Oh.. um... no.."

" 'Uhm no?' " Leah repeated carefully, turning on the pressure by taking a step closer to the big bun

"Uhm Yes... 'uhm no' ..."

"Uh huh.." Leah looked around, edging closer and closer to the pile of toys that Kat was hiding under, but moments before getting there something caught her eye... The window was open, she moved to it and stuck her head out

"Go on! Get out of here! Sho! SHO!!" She yelled out to what she assumed was a cat either on the roof or down on the floor which Mara had hurriedly stuffed out the window. Sighing with a note of annoyance, she pulled her head back in and promptly shut the window.

"I told you no more cats, sis... They leave hairs all over, scratch up the place and have you seen the kind of things they cough up? Eww.. Gross! Bunnies don't like dirty mangy cats.."
Mara stayed quiet.

"Besides we don't want them cat's getting into the rabbit hutch for noms...?"

"I wouldn't let them!"
Mara gasped "If they tried to nom Bugs, then I'd just have to hug them tight so they won't be so nawty no more!"

"Heh, you do that.. play around with cats like that and your gonna end up with all them fleas and kitty cooties..." Leah didn't really seem angry, although she was telling Mara off for potentially bringing a cat into the house... It seemed to her that the cat situation had been resolved regardless so not much more needed to be said on the subject for now.

"Anyway.." Leah said, her tone of voice becoming a little more hesitant then before "I just came up here cause I wanted to say that Mum and Dad had written me... After 8 months of further silent treatment..."

"Ooww?! Did they write me?"

"...no..."

"oww.." Mara said sounding deflated. "Well, what did they say?"

"It doesn't matter... its already in the trash"

"Aren't you gonna write them back?"

"Hell no..."

"But but but... they finally talking to you..."

"Like I said before, they either talk to us both or not at all."

"I don't want to stop you from missing out."

"Heh... I doubt I'm missing out on anything Mara. Nagging and disappointment lectures I could do with out anyway."
Leah put on a smile that was obviously a brave face.

"Anyway, just letting you know... So you don't go all 'Detective Mara Bunny' again, going through the paper trash and finding letters again like last time."
Leah started to head out but Mara moved forwards.

"Uhm Leah.." Leah stopped and turned back

"Hmm?"

"Thanks." Leah smiled and more genuine smile than before

"Eskimo kiss!"

"Yay!" The two bunnies moved to each other, leaning in to touch noses and then rub them together in a way that was so cute that Kat might have ended up with diabetes. Afterwards Leah left and when the door was closed Mara skipped back over to the bundle of toys.

"Ok you can come out now..." she softly, waiting for Kat to start getting out before asking timidly with a faint blush on her cheeks..

"Uhm... If I hug ya... am I gonna end up with fleas and kitty cooties?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next