Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am

Wow!" Kat said, blinking at Mara's match skills. She didn't even know if Mara was right, but she sure seemed confident! She was just going to take her word for it. Kat was prepared to keep asking for numbers all day, but she thought that Mara might get agitated with that. Apart from that, She was confused by the bunny girl's next statements.

"Huh? Fat but not fat?" She said and looked over Mara. The girl was on the plumper side and Kat kind of liked it. She wondered for a moment, though, if Mara had some weight issues. That might be sad. However, it was her next statement that had her fidgeting a bit.

"Ehhhhh!? How am I a TARDIS!?" Kat asked. "I can't travel through time! I'm not bigger on the inside! I don't want to be a TARDIS! I'd much rather be a Time Lord driving one!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!?

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:11 pm

"But thats what you said.. You said you're fat when you're not. How comes you can be fat yet not look fat huh, how comes?" Then Mara threw her arms out wide from dramatic effect, sending her large breasts bobbing up and down a little. "Ta-da... Tardis! Fat on the inside but small and cute on the outside." Perfect sense really.

"But yesh, Japan is different from the Netherlands... I guess Wales is different from Japan too? But then any place will be different from any other place..."

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:39 am

"Eeehhh?"

Kat raised an eyebrow but she was starting to think that she understood finally what Mara was talking about. "Ooooh! Ahah, Mara, iw as teasing! I know I'm skinny! For a second there, I was worried. Huuuu..." She sighed in relief. "I'm not a TARDIS... she added, glancing sideways.

"Wales is a lot different from Japan. But I don't think it's too different from Holland.." Kat said, scratching her head. "Europe kind of blends together, I think..." She didn't think about it too much, really.

"Sooo, do you want to do anything after we eat?" Kat said, leaning forward and smiling at Mara.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:19 pm

"We could hug..?"

((OOC - best three word RP post evah.. Mara certified :3 ))

Spotlight
characters:
Can Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 ELZuoMvCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 OG5hnuaCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 Cg3CzYmCan Kats and Bunnies Coexist!? - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Kat giggled at Mara's words. "Oh, Mara! Is that the ONLY thing you think about? You'll hug yourself out if that's all you do!" Kat paused, blush spreading over her cheeks. "Ah, but... maybe we could... a little bit." She said. "After all, I did say we could, didn't I?" She turned her head. "But... where do you want to go to... hug?" She asked. "I don't think going back to my place is a good idea..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 02, 2015 9:49 am

The concept of there being appropriate places to hug was a foreign idea to the bunny as possibly readable on her clueless expression and head tilt to one side... she did not seem to understand why Kat posed the question nor why she going back to her place was a bad idea.

"Uhm.. is there special hugging rooms now? That would be nice if there were, you could go into such places and just find new people to hug... Why is your place not a good idea? Isn't there enough space for all the hugging? hugs don't take up an awful lot of space though... In fact less space is required for two people to hug then two people to stand side by side... I would know, I'm a hugging genius too!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2015 3:02 am

Kat began to blush furiously, misinterpreting Mara's misinterpretation. "We're not going to a love motel just to hug!" She said in her loudest whisper possible, making sure no one else heard. She then realized her words and waved her hands frantically at Mara. "In fact, we're not going to a love motel at ALL!" She corrected and sighed. "Seele's in at home. I ... I don't want her to think I'm slee..." She stopped. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire. "Hugging with the enemy!"

Kat was practically panting. She was starting to think this might not have been the best idea. She liked the thought of companionship, but Mara just had hugging on the mind. Not that that was a BAD thing, but she was beginning to understand how complicated things could get when there was more involved than just wrestling and playing around. "W-What about YOUR place?" She asked nervously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 10, 2015 11:03 am

"Love motel...?" Mara said with a confused look on her face "Do they do hugging rooms now as well?"

Mara didn't fully understand why Kat was blushing so much... maybe she was thinking about all the hugging that they were going to do, that always tended to make Mara blush.

"Uhm my place... Well, I'm not sure... Leah said I shouldn't bring back any kitties cause bunny aren't suppose to like them, but I like you and you're a cat and I'm a bunny.. so I don't know how thats working..." Mara thought for a while "But.. but we can just hug here..?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 10, 2015 5:40 pm

"Nooooooooooo....."

The inflection in her tone rose as Kat drew out her words. She looked around and opened her mouth to speak just as the food was brought. She shut up and nodded courteously to the server and waited for them to leave.

"We can't hug here, Mara. This is for food, not hugs! Besides, I don't really want other people watching..." Kat blushed. "Can't we just cuddle somewhere... private? Somewhere comfortable?" Kat grinned. "I mean, we'd be snuggling for a looooooong time!"

Kat giggled and then began eating her food.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri May 15, 2015 11:46 am

"I- oh.." Mara had started to think that Kat was trying to squirm out of the hug she had promised. But then she mentioned not wanting to hug in front of others and wanting to hug for a loooooong time, she must really like hugging too. Mara cheeks begun to blush furiously with the thought of all the hugging they might get up to

"Oh I forgot this.." The waitress came back over with a tray of salt, pepper, ketchup etc... There was another lengthy quiet moment waiting her to leave, Mara and Kat both blushing looked like a couple of school girl with an embarrassing little secret "Uhm.. well.. Bon Appetite.." She said before getting out of their way.

"I would really like that... the snuggling for a loooong time.." Mara whispered "Maybe, if we were all ninja and stuff.. We could hug back at my place.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next