Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima Empty The Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:42 pm

During a momentary break in the nights action the lights dimmed unexpectedly to focus the audience's attention. Moments later a number of spot lights shone around the crowd as if searching for some one as the drowned out tune of "All the things she said" by TATU started to play around the arena. As the drums kicked in at about the 21 second mark all the spotlight converged into one point at the top of the rampway, Leah and Mara Bunny walked out from opposite sides of the entryway to meet center stage.

Spoiler:

Hand in hand the two bunnies started making their way down to the squared circle. They were sporting their usual attire, slightly altered versions of playboy bunny outfits. Mara in a black one piece that appeared to be made out of something similar to satin, followed up by dark red leggings and bunny ears... While Leah had on a red one piece bunny suit that was made out of PVC and was laced across her cleavage, she had fishnet leggings on a a set of black bunny ears.

Upon reaching the ring, they both climbed up onto the apron and bent down to stepped slowly through the ropes in a way that was surely intended to show off their fluffy white bunny tails and not any other assets in that general vicinity!

It wasn't too much of a surprise that Leah was the one holding the microphone, she had quite firmly established to be the mouthpiece of the Love Bunnies when it came to talking on mic, cutting promos and in interviews.. Whereas Mara became more vocal on the subject matter of kawaiis

"Hello adoring fans of AFW," Leah spoke proudly into the mic as she looked around the AFW arena at all the people that had gathered there. "Its been quite a while hasn't it?"

"Yesh!" Mara exclaimed as she ducked her head down to Leah's mic, as if the question had been refered to herself

"We felt that we needed a little break following the Love Bunnies glorious reign as AFW tag team champions and so we have been enjoying ourselves for a while."

"But now we're back for all the kawaiis and to eat all carrot cake!" Leah playfully scowled at her sister

"Well... that might be what Mara's back for at least.." She said and playfully swatted Mara's huge butt cheek. Leah turned to one side and lowered her head in an indication that she was going to start talking a little more seriously "Back before our break, there was a little something that bothered us quite a bit so it was good to get away... But now that we are back, perhaps we can talk about that." Mara casually walked over to one corner, chewing her strawberry bubble gum while she let her sister have center stage to talk.

"After my glorious win over Seele and Bastet in a triple threat match which should have disqualified both of their teams from competing for the tag belts while the bunnies were champions, 'the man' (otherwise know as the ex GM Lukretia) completely went against her own rules that she had set for the match. Not only did she break the rules by putting Cait Sith against us for the titles, she doubley broke the rules by putting The Goddess against us also... Annnnnnd as if that wasn't enough she decided to get another team in on the action as well!!

It was this four corners match that she set up that ended our reign, but we aren't annoyed anymore because we understand why it had to be that way... We bunnies are just so full of awesome that the only way we were ever gonna lose them belts was by having 3 teams wrestle the championships out of our hands (in what was essentially a 6 on 2 handicap match)... I guess its actually a compliment and now that I think about it, we didn't need the belts anyway... I mean, we are already awesomeness personified. Other lesser teams probably do need them belts way more than us and I guess they might catch some of our awesome from being in contact with the same belts that were held by us for so long. That is our gift to the AFW tag division..

Don't believe me? Well why don't you just take a looksy at our record. In all the time here at the AFW, the Love Bunnies have never ever been beaten in a straight tag verses tag match... That is an amazing record that hardly any other long running tag team can boast... And when you put our example up against some of the newer tag teams in this division today... Pffft!! Even a fool can tell you that the difference is quite stark."
Leah scoffed

"I mean, no wonder some of these fools are doing things like..." Leah thought for a moment for a good example "like covering themselves from head to toe in body paint and wearing horns. There's no way they can be as awesome as we are, so they at least try to look half as awesome as us... In fact When I saw what the new AFW tag teams have to offer, I did smile and think about how poorly we were treated by the previous GM. Perhaps if she was still around she'd be begging us to come back and save the AFW tag divison all over again like we did when we became tag champs in the first place.. Anyway we fully understand if the AFW universe wishes to errect statues in our honour." Leah sighed over dramatically "Sometimes its tough being this good..."

Last edited by Kelsea on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

The Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima Empty Re: The Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:27 pm

"..."

"Hoo boy..."

Both Shizuka Takamachi and Yukari Tooru were watching from backstage what was going on in the ring at the moment. It happened that the two of them were already in their full costumes, body paint and all, and while they were sitting back and waiting for something interesting, they heard something that they couldn't simply overlook.

"...This can't stand," Shizuka said vehemently, fixing the fake horns on her head. "Not only that they're dissing other teams, they are particularly dissing us! Us! The mighty Onigashima!" She exclaimed, full with fury that one might expect from the red-colored, rambunctious little demon. "C'mon, Yukari-chan, let's get going now! Let's give 'em a lesson they're not gonna forget anytime soon!"

Yukari sighed. Well, it's true that she couldn't stand being dissed by other team, but her partner was being particularly boisterous. "Oh well... I guess we gotta go and defend ourselves too, or else people are gonna looking down on us." And so, the demonic duo made their way out of the backstage, heading over to the arena. Right before they made their appearance, their entrance music was played, blaring from the speakers before they finally stepped out.

The Onigashima:

This time, their entrance was more dynamic. They rushed out of the entrance, looking all tense and serious. They would head over to the ring, entering the ring while their eyes were still on both Leah and Mara. The red one, Shizuka, had a microphone in her hand and was prepared to give both bunnies a piece of her mind.

Shizuka would wait for their music to stop before she began to speak, "Now, look here..." she started slow. "We all know that the two of you were kinda big deal back then, winning some titles and whatnot. But..." Then, Shizuka raised her voice, pointing a finger at both bunnies. Yukari also did the same, mirroring her partner's pose. "You think we can just let that slide after you dissed us?! If you think the two of you are so awesome and stuff, why don't we put it to test?"

The red oni would pause a little, letting the crowd clamor upon hearing what she said. "So, whaddaya say, huh? Wanna put your money where you mouth is?" Shizuka challenged. "Right here, right now, whaddaya say?" Shizuka, as well as her partner Yukari, were itching to fight these bunnies and bring them down a peg. There's no one could diss the Onigashima and get away with it!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Upon entering the ring, Mara's eyes widen and became sparkly with glee just like a child that has seen human sized easter egg that is intended for them

"She's a kawaii!!" Mara exclaimed looking right at Shizuka even though her 5"6 height would put her on the taller end of the kawaii roster if what Mara had said was true. She gripped a fist infront of her huge bust with an expression of cute determination on her face "I'mma hug her!" And just as the pink haired bunny was walking forwards to seemingly enact her words, Leah put a hand carefully on her sister's shoulder

Leah turned a gentle smile Shizuka's way, managing to convey a sense of condescension along with almost geniune friendliness.

"Easy tiger.." She said waving a dismissive hand in front of her face as she address the fiery red head "I'm not saying you're bad... just that in comparison to us there is a lot to be wished for... But really what can you expect when compared to the Love Bunnies..? Or was it the fact that I used you guys specifically in my example?" She turned to address the crowd.

"Let it be know that this team are really no different to all of the other new age AFW tag teams that are not on our level. I did not intend to give them preferencial treatment by citing them in my example."
She turned back to Shizuka, a look on her face as if she actually expected her words to have been some sort of consolation for the red head "Better?"

Spotlight
characters:
The Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima ELZuoMvThe Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima OG5hnuaThe Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima Cg3CzYmThe Love Bunnies vs. Onigashima 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 am

Shizuka and Yukari just listened to what Leah was saying, looking all tense and serious before she finally finished. Making an exaggerated expression of gratefulness, Shizuka spoke, "Yeah, I feel sooooo much better now, thank you very much." Then, she gave the bunny girl the most unamused look she could muster. "Eff that. The point is, the two of you think you're so much better than other teams, not just us. That, we cannot stand!"

She couldn't stand these two saying that they were much better than anyone else in this league. "For all we know, you two probably just barely know how to wrestle, only using cheap moves like boobs smothers and stuff like that." Shizuka had nothing against those softcore-based wrestlers, using moves like facesit or boob smothers occasionally, but even she had her own pride as a wrestler. The same went for Yukari. "So, if you really think you're the best around here, why don't you prove it? We're gonna show you how good we are, and we're gonna show everyone what a pair of hacks you actually are!"

Shizuka would rouse the crowd, making them pumped up for their eventual confrontation. While walking around the ring, the red demon would address the Love Bunnies one again. "Come on, what do you say? You two are supposed to be unbeatable, right?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Upon observing how upset Leah had made Shizuka, Mara curled her lips at one corner of her mouth and swayed her hips before commenting

"Sounds like sommmmmeone needs a huuuuuug~"
She chimed melodically and then threw her arms out open ready to except Shizuka's cute little form into her bossom so that she could hug her and squeeze her and pet her and all of that good stuff..

"Err.. hello?"
Leah said taking exception to the suggestion that the Love Bunnies might not be any better than other tag teams... How ridiculous... Leah prissily put the tips of her fingers to her chest "AFW's very own Love Bunnies...? Previous AFW Tag Champions... undefeated in straight tag team competition... I'm starting to feel like you've not heard a word I've said." Leah moved a hand towards Shizuka shoulder, seeming intent on turning her around to guide her towards an exit of the ring

"Why don't you and your friend, Blue Dabadee Dabadaa over here jus-"
But in mid sentence Leah stopped and regarded the hand she had put on Shizuka's shoulder. She brought her hand up in between Shizuka and her own face with the palm pointing towards Shizuka. Carefully she looked at the back of her fingers tip. There was a momentary look of concern, that was then replace by realization.

"Sis! Have you been using my nail varnish to paint your kawaii figurines again?!" She snapped, turning on Mara... The sharp switch of conversation topic and complete lack of attention span shown by Leah took the pink haired bunny completely by surprise and before she compose herself in order to give a convincing lie she'd already let out a telling yipe.

"Uhm... I... er.... ... ... nooooooooo..?" Leah gave an exasperated sigh at her sister's response

"What did I tell you about that? Residue from the figurine's keeps ending up in the varnish bottles and then subsequently on my nails... How many time do I-" She stopped as she noticed Mara eyes half nervously and half hopeful still flicking over her shoulder at the very huggable Shizuka.

"Oh... You're still here..." Leah said to Shizuka distractedly "Yeah, you can just go now... I think we're all done here.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:00 am

Shizuka was really fuming at this point, not even acknowledging one of the bunnies trying to hug her as she glared at Leah. It's just that her angry look might seem pretty adorable, with puffy cheeks and arms straightened down, fists clenched. "Nngh... t-the nerve of you..." Shizuka hissed under her breath. She really hated being looked down, especially by the likes of these bunnies.

"S-so what?! You think you're so much better than anyone else, huh? Heh... I bet the two of you are scared of losing to us!" Shizuka showed Leah a challenging look. "If we got our way when we fought Imperial Order in Fright Fight last year, we might have become the new tag team champions already!" The red demon stated, recalling their near victory against the reigning tag team champion.

"Hey, didn't we still end up losing in the end?" Yukari whispered to Shizuka, and Shizuka hissed at her in response.

"T-that's not the point!!" Shizuka said to Yukari before she looked back at the bunnies. "Okay, the point is... we aren't gonna walk out of here, not after you made it your point to underestimate us. If you're so unbeatable, just prove it! We don't care about you being former champions and unbeatable before... or are you that scared?" Shizuka tried to taunt them, hoping that they could accept their challenge.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:30 pm

"urrrk..!" Leah said in an exasperated tone of voice as you threw her hands up in the air either side of her head

"You're starting to sound like a buster record player..."
She put her hands on her hips, looking as if she just wanted the red oni removed from her ring... But then a coy expression came to her face as she looked out of the corner of her eyes

"Buuuuuut... if you are adamant about sticking around.... ... ...  MARA HUG HER!!!" Mara hardly needed to be told twice when it came to such an order. As soon as the words had left Leah's lips, Mara bolted forwards and flung her arms open.

"YAAAAY!!"
She exclaimed as she tried to wrap both arms around Shizuka's cute body, she attempting to collect the aggitated oni up in her arms so quickly that she'd be dragged onto her toes for a bear hug.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Shizuka was so focused on Leah at the moment that she completely forgot about Mara. And when Leah shouted those words to her sister, the red demon was left bewildered for a second before she realized what was going to happen. "W-wait, wha-!" Before she could do anything about it, she was suddenly squeezed by a pair of arms by the other bunny, and she reacted to it in a way that one would expect. "Waaaaaaahhhhh!! S-stoooopp!!!"

Shizuka squirmed and struggled while she was held in Mara's hug. The way she struggled seemed comical, and her panicking look was too adorable that people would understand why the bunny would do such a thing to her. Yukari, who was stunned for a few good seconds after her partner was suddenly scooped up and hugged like that, quickly tried to get into action by moving towards Mara, trying to stop her from squeezing Shizuka to death.

"L-let go of her!!" Yukari shouted, trying to pry those arms off of Shizuka.

"Yukari-chan, save meeeeee!! Iyaaaah!!" Shizuka cried out, still panicking as she struggled hard to escape the hug while Yukari helped her out.

It looked like both Shizuka and Yukari finally got their wish, but it didn't look like they got it the way they wanted it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 am

As soon as Mara's arms snapped around Shizuka, Leah was ready to jump into action... She knew full well that Yukari wasn't exactly just gonna stand around and watch while her partner got a big old bunny hug, so the blonde made a move on the blue oni so as to try and cut her off any attempts of interference.

As Yukari shouted and reached for Mara's arms, Leah bent forwards and aimmed to ram her shoulder right into the taller girl's stomach. Leah's hands slipped around to cup the underside of Yukari's ass and upper thigh as she tried to drive her backwards right into the turnbuckles behind the oni.

"Gots'ya!" Mara exclaimed with giggling girlish glee, the scent of her strawberry bubble gum puff into Shizuka's face faintly. The pink haired bunny's bust immediately overpowered red head's smaller chest as the Shizuka's love bumps were covered over almost completely. Mara's arms squeezed in around the Japanese girl's back, forcing her body into a curve shape and threatening to lift the red head's toes off the mat by an inch or two... Shizuka was finding out the secret that so many kawaii found out far too late; Namely that although Mara might look soft and cuddley, her upper body strength was most certainly formidable.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Yukari was trying to free Shizuka from the crushing bunny hug from Mara, which distracted her from seeing Leah coming to her, who then rammed her shoulder into blue demon's stomach. "Uurrkkh!!" Yukari gasped out before she was pushed back by the bunny girl. Having some air driven out of her lungs, she was brought to the corner, her back hitting the turnbuckle. At the moment, she was winded, unable to get herself to fight back.

"Huuuunnghh!!!" Meanwhile, Shizuka was struggling as she was squeezed in Mara's arms, feeling the bountiful breasts of the affectionate bunny who was hugging her covering the entirety of the red demon's modest chest. And to make it much worse, she was lifted off a few inches off the mat, and she let out a shrill cry of pain. "Aaaahhhh!!" She flailed and squirmed, hoping to release herself from the iron grip of the bunny.

Still, there had to be a way to get herself out of this predicament. Clenching her fists, Shizuka would try to make Mara lose her concentration by attempting to smash her forearms repeatedly to her face, hopefully making her release her by doing so. She would show it to them that the Onigashima could take the Love Bunnies on and show it to everyone that they weren't as unbeatable as they claimed.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next