Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin' - Page 4 Empty Re: Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:26 am

Jocelyn was surprised when Clyde kissed her. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks flushed but she held herself together. When he pulled away, she turned her head and panted a bit.

She shivered and took a big swig from her beer. She looked as Clyde looked back at the television. Jocelyn stared at the back of his head and then rested a hand on his shoulder and glanced at the bartender, motioning for him to bring over another shot for Clyde.

Jocelyn glanced up at the screen. They were tussling again but Bonnie was down and seemed winded. It was looking even worse for the blonde the second time around. Even the youthful Watson hadn't had as spectacular a flop to the start of her career and she was young to wrestling and breaking bones.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin' - Page 4 Empty Re: Down at the Pub With Some Mates Watchin Wrasslin'

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:38 am

Clyde's eyes were glued to the TV, clinching his fist tightly as he grit down on his teeth, leaning forward in his stool, muttering: "C'mon... C'mon..." Over and over, hoping and praying that Bonnie could get up and fight! He had been more worried about Mercy and her safety but... He didn't think Bonnie was going to get so wrecked again.

He flinched a little Jocelyn touched him, but eased up, he was just tense right not because of the match. But next thing he knew, a small shot glass was felt against his hand.

"I ordered again?" He muttered before shrugging it off. The fight was making him miserable, he didn't want to see her get emotionally broken like this. So without much thought, he downed another shot. "...P-..Pffff..." He exhaled after downing the shot that heated his insides. He shook his head. "Whew." He flashed a grin, was that his 3rd or 4th?

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Jocelyn watched silently as Clyde drank again. She looked at the back of his neck and at his ruffled hair then up at the television screen. Things weren't looking that good for the cowboy's sister one bit, even the crowd, Mercy and Allison herself seemed to have pity for the blonde as they all encouraged her to just put herself out of her misery.

Jocelyn leaned forward, resting a hand on Clyde's shoulder. "So... what would you be doing right now if it was you in there instead of her? Maybe she's just bitten off more than she can chew. Ya know, just because someone wants something or even deserves something doesn't mean they always get it, mate." Jocelyn said, her lips close to Clyde's ear.

"Sometimes, it's about taking what you want."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Clyde was nervous but he was holding out and praying for Bonnie. She just needed to be herself!

"I....." Clyde didnt know what to tell Jocelyn. He wasn't going to trash his sister. "I'd just fight her straight up I guess." But with Mercy there, he may get distracted.

His already rosey cheeks blushed brighter as Jocelyn's words tickled his ear. But her words made him look to the tv, staring at Mercy with longing...

He then turned his head a bit, putting Jocelyn's lip near his cheek. "I understand..." He said with half lidded eyes, wondering if Jocelyn was implying something.

"You tryin' ta... Tell me sumthin?" He slurred a bit.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:09 am

"Isnt that what Bonnie's doin?" Jocelyn asked. "What's the difference?" She actually WAS a bit curious about that. Her other hand came up and and rested on Clyde's other shoulder and she clasped her fingers gently around them.

"I don't know." She said, turning her head a bit. "I'm just trying to make some conversation. It might be a while before the match is done and nothing is happening. What did you expect? That I'd just start fighting you if I saw you?" Jocelyn smiled. She definitely wouldn't do THAT but probably not for the reasons Clyde might think.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:18 am

"...Well... Guess I wouldn't dress like Allison." Clyde mused. "I stopped brawlin' like i used ta'. I try 'ta use more wrestlin' moves now... I fly a lot too." He slurred with a wry grin. "And I'm mighty flexible~" He said before watching Bonnie burst into a fit of new found rage of Energy and fucking Gutwrench Suplex Allison!

"Yes! YES!" He exclaimed with excitement before he felt Jocelyn's fingers digging gently into his shoulders. "Mm." He closed his eyes and rotated his shoulders like he needed a message, her fingers felt soo nice.  He leaned his head back to look at her, giving her a grin before she brought up what he expected from her.

"I wouldn't have put it past ya.... And you shouldn't have put it past me..." Clyde said with a wry smile. He did hate Jocelyn but not right now at least. Or as much. Either way. Was she looking hotter or was this whiskey just way too good? Maybe both.

But then Clyde (Drunkily) thought about what Jocelyn had said and Clyde looked at the match, wth Allison and Bonnie both on the mat after Bonnie suplex her. He was searching for the girl with pink hair.

"You can't always take someone though..." He said all of a sudden like Jocelyn was talking about taking someone you wanted, rather than something. "They gotta want you too... Ya can't force em ta love you back er.... Somethin'."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:44 am

"Nnnnn..."

Jocelyn turned her head when Clyde lowered his head and looked back. at her. She began to squeeze his shoulders, giving him the massage that he was passively aggressively demanding.

Jocelyn closed her eyes and thought about what Clyde was saying. She smiled widely. It was funny that those were the words he chose.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:04 am

"Mhhmmmm~ Damn you feel good..." Clyde groaned in Jocelyn massaged his shoulders. He slumped in his stool and gripped her hands as she worked his shoulders basking in her touch.

"Lu Jiao Jocelyn is massaging me." He thought. It was surreal and it felt a little wrong. But he liked it. Loved it even. But Clyde then looked back at the TV Watching Bonnie throw her fit before going off on Allison. He blinked and frowned in remorse at the sight. She looked like she was in turmoil just fighting the woman and he hated to see Bonnie look like that.

"Why do... Or did... I dunno if you still do but... Why did you love Allison after the stuff she did to ya in y'all match?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:02 am

Jocelyn was honestly surprised at Clyde's question and had to fumble a bit to not trip over her own fingers and sputter out while she tried to think. She blushed deeply and turned her head. "Who knows." She said, almost dismissing the question. As if Allison wasn't even a thought on her mind anymore.

"Why do you love the people you love?" She asked back, still giving him quite a nice massage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:14 am

Allison's leg was getting wrecked... And she was laughing about while Bonnie punished her, much to her vivid frustration. Clyde wondered if that woman seemed to love feeling pain as much as she did dishing it out onto others. At least Bonnie was doing good, but he didn't trust the way Allison was acting.

He sipped on another shot that had been poured for him. 5th? 6th?

He grinned widely though as he could tell he hit something in Jocelyn. He didn't need to look at her to tell he got a nice reaction out of her. Cute.

The cowboy was drunk enough and lost in thought too much to not even think about his response to Jocelyn. "'Cause she's good ta' me and everything I want... Or need." Clyde muttered while looking at Mercy.

"Is she tryin' ta' get beat up?" He asked suddenly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum