Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cheshire

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cheshire - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheshire

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:35 am

Violate's eyes narrowed as she stared at Allison coolly. Her own smile never faded. "Mmmm, eating all the clams by yourself, tut tut tut!" Violate wagged her finger and clicked her tongue. "I was only going to offer my services, my dearest Alis." She turned her head snobbishly, but smiled coyly.

"Pleasure aside," Violate began, "I did have some business I wanted to discuss with you. As much as I do love tending to my gardens at Lukretia's estate, if I'm going to lay down my roots here in Japan, I find myself wanting more. You've clearly got business acumen, my dearest Alis." Violate rolled her head back and forth a bit.

"How do you feel about ... expansion?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:25 am

Allison ignored Violate's chiding and sipped her tea, but the next bit caught her attention. "Oh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Darling, I would never have expected to discuss business with you, of all people." She said plainly, her humorless disposition returning. "But I'm listening..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:22 am

Violate looked around and waved her hand at the scenery. "This may be the nicest place of its kind in Japan." She said, also maintaining a bit of a business etiquette. "Buuut, it is still lacking. I may grade it an eight or nine out of ten." She said honestly. "I feel that there could be so much more to it. Like, what you have done with your spa. I do so love to loiter about the place, but it gets me to thinking." She said as she tilted her head.

"What is the best thing to do after a relaxing day at the spa? Or, perhaps to get oneself in the mood? Sitting down in a tea parlour and continuing where you left off in the spa." Violate nodded.

"I am interested in in doing what you do, except... with a tea parlour. I'd like to have a crack at designing one and I think that since we do have so much in common, that it seems the natural fit to make a joint venture."

Violate paused and smiled devilishly at Allison. "I'm not wanting for capital, my dearest Alis. Or vision, for that matter. I do have some experience in the world of business, but I do know qualified people if that was what I was looking for."

Violate leaned back in her chair. "Really, I just think I'd have more fun with you involved, my dearest, dearest Alis." She said, smiling genuinely. "I feel this droll land desperately needs our touch wherever we can lay our hands upon it. Wouldn't you agree?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:09 am

While she listened, Allison's poker face was impenetrable. She calmly sipped her tea and took note of her surroundings, of the creeping vines that rose up along a trellis over a small pool of water, and the tiny blue flowers on them, and when Violate finished her pitch, she nodded.

Violate wasn't looking for investment or direction. Allison almost smirked.

"What makes you think I know the first thing about gardens?" She asked coyly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:36 am

Violate grinned widely. "My dearest Allis, you do not need to know a single thing of gardens. I've spent a lifetime basking in this earth of ours and have accumulated a great many of her secrets. What you do know of is class? You and I have an unrivaled taste for eccentricity." She pushed her finger against the table and began to draw imaginary lines on it with her gloves hand. "I think we both demand the best and I think that with both of our heads put upon it, it would be impossible for it not to be, wouldn't you agree?" Violate looked at Allison and smiled.

"My dear, dear Allis, it is your taste I desire, not your knowledge of plants. In fact, if you could not tell the difference between a Dionaea muscipula and a Rosa gallica, I would still cherish you utterly." Violate grinned. "However, they do have a few... similarities, fufu~"

Violate raised her hand. "I also think you would do much better at keeping records. Of course, I do not desire to keep you chained to a desk, Heaven forbid, but it is also something you currently do with regularity. If it wouldn't be too burdensome, I feel as though your experience would do much better than mine. Of course, I can do as I am needed." Violate nodded and then sipped her tea.

"You do also know of structure." She said, waving at the building. "Your spa is so tastefully put together, that I am sure you could find some enjoyment in putting together an interior that complimented my green thumb."

Violate looked at Allison. "If you're in the mind, it is something to consider, my dear Allis. As it stands currently, it is not an offer that has a time limit, as I know you are quite the busy woman. Food for thought, as they say, fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:47 am

"Mmm..." Allison's inscrutable gaze fell on Vi and her oddly drab green eyes. Even while totally at ease, there was still something snakelike in Allison's face and her poise, something unpredictable.

"I won't be your accountant," she said, and put her tea cup down. "But I won't turn down such an intriguing project. I'll think it over." She daintily ran the tip of her middle finger around the rim of her tea cup, slowly completing one turn and then rubbing her finger and thumb together.

"You're a rare woman, Vi," she remarked, with the slightest hint of a smile peeking out like the sun from the clouds. "We should have sex, sometime. Perhaps on Bonnie Gastin, after I sssubdue her..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:10 am

Violate tilted her head as Allison spoke. Her smile, like Allison's stoic features, remained constant as if the entire world was just a lark to her. Indeed, it was. Violate shook her head. "I'd never dream of it, my darling." She said. "I want you to have some control. It wouldn't be very fun at all if you didn't, fufufu~"

Violate tilted her head back and let her eyelashes fall heavily over her eyes, peeking at Allison through narrow slits. "Mmmm... You as well, my dearest, Allis." She purred. "I imagine that is why we get along famously, fufu."

Violate shot up suddenly and slapped her palm against the table and peered at Allison. "Perhaps I shall take you up on such a delicious offer. Refined women such as ourselves should only cast elegant shadows upon the most queer of cloths, wouldn't you agree?" Violate smiled widely and slipped her hand into her jacket. "It's my treat on this frabjous day, my dear." Violate said. "But I shall miss no more of it merely idling, as much as it utterly pains me to part ways with you." Violate leaned forward and gave Allison a kiss on each cheek.

"Please, enjoy the view as much as you like. Find the flaws in what, I hope, will soon be competition for us to grind into dust, fufu~" Violate said and flashed Allison a smile that seemed wholly sinister in nature, while looking quite pleasant to those who might see it. Violate turned to go pay for the tea, leaving her wiggling fingers for Allison to see. "Toodles, my dearest, dearest, Allis... fufufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:18 am

"Adieu, ma cherie," Allison nodded to Violate.

When she was alone, she sipped the last of her tea and surveyed the lush, botanical interior of the tea house. She smelled the clean, flowery air and noted each different flower, and all of them made her think of all the different ways she was going to hurt Bonnie Gastin, and make her brother suffer.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:54 am

Bonnie had waited outside AFW HQ for her brother, when he came out they parted ways. She already got the feeling his meeting with Mercy didn't go to well. Nothing she could do about that, as much as it saddened her, but right now she felt she had to relax a little bit. Her meeting with Allison had left Bonnie tense and it took so much self control for her to not just go off on that woman. Everything about her, Bonnie hated. Everything she did infuriated Bonnie. She couldn't wait to finally avenge her lover, brother and everyone else that had been tortured by Allison. And with Mercy as the referee, it was almost too perfect.

But before her training was to begin, Bonnie wanted to relax for once and calm her nerves. She decided to head to a familiar, pleasant cafe where she had met Violate. Bonnie pulled up a chair and sat down, looking at a small menu as she looked at all the neat little drinks that she'd never thought to order before.

This was such a pleasant place with a warm atmosphere, Maybe she'd find Vi here? All Bonnie knew was, that once this crap was over, she'd have to tugg Duffy and Clyde here to celebrate her victory.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Violate was not ready to head home just yet. She had gotten everything she had wanted out of Allison and then some. She adored the woman, truly, and found her company enjoyable on many levels. However, she didn't want to linger and left the cafe after a short, but exquisite time with the posh Brit.

She wanted to indulge herself even more and and decided to head over to one of her favorite little spots. Another cafe that also featured a nice little massage parlour attached to it. It was Allison's biggest competition around and while she preferred Allison's spa, she didn't want to seem like some kind of stalker after she had just parted ways with the woman.

When she slipped into the cafe, she looked around for a quiet and comfortable table when she saw a blonde mass of hair sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the brown mass of Japanese hair.

Intrigued, she slithered towards it until she recognized the woman. She pushed her hand against her palm to stifle an audible giggle and eased her way to a position behind Bonnie.

She rested her hand on the girl's head and leaned close to her ear, while her gloved hand slipped through the girl's hair and down until it pressed into her cheek gently on the other side. "Oh frabjous day, calooh, callay! Fufufu~" She chuckled softly into Bonnie's ear as she slipped around and presented herself with a deep and theatrical bow. "How utterly serendipitous to meet you here." She said as she raised her head, her olive eyes gleaming and her smile as big as could be.

"To think that you thought so much of my tastes that you would return. How delicious." She said and clapped her hands together before sliding into the chair opposite of Bonnie and crossing her legs gracefully. "Have you come only ofr the tea, or are you going to have the skilled hands of the masseuse ease away your troubles? Fufu."

Violate frowned suddenly. "Oh, I hope there are no troubles to ease away. Perhaps just a bit of indulgence for your fair and beautiful skin?" She asked, tilting her head elegantly at Bonnie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next