Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Wed May 08, 2024 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 5 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Mariko giggled as she listened to Abbey's story. "Oh my. Sounds like you two had quite the experience together." If anything, that only made Mariko even more curious what sharing such an experience with Abbey would be like.

"Dinner and a movie, huh? That's fine with me as long as I get to pick the movie." she said in response to the next comment, giving a playful wink as she spoke. She almost thought Abbey was just going to leave it at that, until she heard her last question.

"Oh, nothing too specific." she answered, giving a casual shrug. "I'm pretty open minded toward most things. But, we're both women passionate about wrestling. Sooo, one idea might be that we head into my room over there and wrestle around a bit - my bed makes quite a comfortable ring, by the way - and from there whatever happens happens."

Still wearing her usual smirk as she spoke, she took another drink of her wine. "That is, unless you'd prefer something more specific. Like I said, I'm pretty open minded."

Back to top Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 5 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:47 pm

abbye stubbornly looked down, trying to fight off the blush. "I swear, I'm not a slut." She muttered to herself. She lifted her head enough to look at Mariko's chest and then turned her head quickly away. Her brow furrowed.

"Fine." She said. "Twist my arm." Abbey lifted her head and looked at Mariko. "I'll do dinner and a movie afterward, and... you can pick the movie." She said. "But I get to pick the restaurant and I'm not a cheap date so don't go thinking you're going to get away with taking me to a MOS Burger, that's for sure." She said, wagging her finger at Mariko. "And we're going to seriously consider a second date. "I'm NOT a slut!" She said so Mariko could clearly hear it.

"So... if we're just going to go back in your bedroom and have sex that we pretend is wrestling and then go our separate ways, then... I'm going to have to definitely probably maybe just be on my way, ok?"

"But... if there's a chance that we're doing more than just that then..." Abbey bit her lip. "Then I'm totally ok with going to your bedroom and pretending to wrestle while we have sex." It just sounded so slutty when she said it out loud!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:07 am

Mariko listened patiently and intently as Abbey went through her terms and conditions. Very understandable and reasonable, though Mariko gave a light chuckle. "Of course. No MOS Burger then."

She did respect Abbey's resolve not to engage in a one night stand. Though truth be told, Mariko had hardly even considered the possibility of getting involved in a relationship since coming to the AFW. But perhaps it would be worth giving a try.

"I know you're not a slut, Abbey-chan. You're a proud, headstrong, and beautiful woman. I can't pretend to know exactly where this will lead, but I can promise I have no intention of just having sex with you and then sending you on your way like nothing ever happened." she said, her previously sly smirk turning more to a warm smile.

"I won't pressure you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. But I do believe it would be more than just a bit of meaningless sex. And if you're really ok with that, then follow me." Mariko said, offering a hand to Abbey. If she chose to grab it, Mariko would then turn and lead them both into her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 am

"Good." Abbey said. "I expect some damn good pillow talk and breakfast in the morning. At least." She said with a smile, her blush surprisingly fading as they made their way toward the bedroom. Once it was obvious what was going to happen, Abbey returned to her confident, slightly cocky demeanor.

"And..." She said, taking a look at Mariko's backside as the girl lead her by the hand. She loved the feeling of holding hands with someone too, even if it was just to get from point A to point B. "I might not do hentai matches but that doesn't mean for a second I'm some missionary position prude in the bedroom. We'll see about all that crowing you've been doing since we me, missy." She added with a grin, pulling her hand free from Mariko's and giving the girl a good swat on the butt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:47 am

"Of course, Abbey-chan." Mariko replied with a giggle. She hadn't seen much of the woman's confident nature before, but she was glad it was surfacing now. It was likely to make this more comfortable for both of them.

And just when Mariko was about to reply to her next comment, she instead let out a surprised yelp as Abbey's hand suddenly swat her butt. And for the first time tonight, Abbey was the one who made Mariko blush.

"Oh my. So aggressive." Mariko said, quickly regaining her composure and slowly rubbing he hand over the spot Abbey smacked, then grinning suggestively as she glanced over her shoulder at the blonde. "And don't you worry. I get the feeling neither of us will be disappointed by the time this is over."

She then simply entered her room and took a seat on the foot of the bed, crossing one leg over the other and letting her foot dangle in the air, her sly smirk remaining as she waited for Abbey to join her. "Since you're the guest, I suppose it's only polite to let you decide how you'd like to start."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 pm

"Heh..." Abbey chuckled as Mariko sat on her bed. "And here I thought you liked making people submit. Pretty subbie of you, Mariko."

Abbey gripped the hem of her Silver Surfer shirt and peeled it off of her, revealing a stunning body with an ample chest that was held by a black, laced bra. She unzipped her pants and began to wriggled them down her hips, showing off her butt to Mariko as she did.

She kicked her pants off and then grinned. "Well, there's something to be said about the fun of taking it off, but since there's nothing ... impromptu about our little session, I figured we could get ahead of the game a bit." She said. "The underwear can come off all on its own in due time." She said with a grin as she licked her lips and then plopped on the bed next to Mariko.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:06 am

Mariko giggled at the comment. "Oh I do.
But there's nothing wrong with letting others take some control now and then."
she said, before very intently watching the show Abbey began to put on.

Her eyes scanned over Abbey's voluptuous breasts, perfectly framed in her stunning laced bra. Next, the beautiful blonde slid her pants down, and she gave Mariko a perfect view of her perfect rear as it shook in front of her. And as she did, Mariko reached a hand out and smacked her butt just as Abbey had done to her moments ago.

"Well then, guess it's my turn." she said as Abbey sat next to her, giving the blonde a playful wink before standing up in front of her. Slowly Mariko removed her small golden top, revealing a black silk bra, and then tossing her top at Abbey's face. She slid her gold shorts down her legs and kicked them aside, with only a silk pair of panties matching her bra covering her butt and womanhood, then wiggled her rear a few times for Abbey's enjoyment.

With both women now down to their underwear, Mariko once again approached the bed and leaned down, pressing her hands by either side of Abbey and their lips only inches apart. Slowly Mariko closed the distance between their lips before finally pressing them together for a kiss. She started out light, allowing both women to ease into the kiss rather than simply thrusting her tongue into Abbey's mouth right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:09 am

Abbey pulled her hand up and used it to whistle loudly as Mariko pulled off her clothes. She liked what she saw, of course and grinned slyly when Mariko leaned forward. She was looking forward to getting her hands on those fine, fine titties.

Abbey kissed Mariko back, pushing her lips forward and grabbing her shoulders. She then leaned backwards, flopping on the bed and pulled on Mariko to pull the girl on top of her.

Abbey spread her legs and let Mariko fall between them before returning the kiss in earnest. Abbey;s hands drifted downward and clutched tightly onto Mariko's ass while they kissed. She pushed her tongue in, kissing aggressively once she was on her back. Abbey was a feisty girl. The bedroom was no different for her.

"Mmmnnn... mmmhmmm..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:02 am

Mariko grinned into the kiss as Abbey leaned back onto the bed, pulling Mariko on top of her. Laying between her legs, her hips and breasts pressing onto Abbey's, she then gave a light moan as the blonde's tongue entered her mouth.

She then pushed her own tongue to meet Abbey's and the two began to wrestle for dominance. Mariko's right hand glided down the left side of the woman's body, eventually coming to gently caress her thigh, while her left hand moved up Abbey's torso and began to squeeze and massage her breast.

Last edited by LARIATO on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:56 am

Abbey grinned while her tongue tangled with Mariko's she was glad that Mariko went for her sizable breast and she loved the feel as the girl kneaded and squeezed it. Abbey wanted to get hold of Mariko's pair but for the moment she had other things in mind.

She lifted her legs up adnd wrapped them around Mariko's waist, putting a light squeeze ont he girl's body while her own hands slipped backwards and went for Mariko's rear, digging her hands into the sides of Mariko's ass cheeks, kneading dn squeezing them the way Mariko was to her breast.

"mmmnnnmmmhh..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next