Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 15 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Mariko giggled at Abbey’s comment, then watched the blonde slip her underwear down her legs. Mariko only got to see a bit of that wonderful rear of Abbey’s before the woman moved on to the shower. And Mariko thought she was good at teasing.

By the time Abbey returned, Mariko had already finished the dishes and pulled on her shorts and top, and sat back down at the table just as her lover returned. “Of course, Tabby-chan. Don’t worry about it.” she said when Abbey mentioned having to borrow the towel.

When the date was brought up, Mariko smiled at the blonde. “Sounds wonderful to me. Does dinner and a movie still sound good to you, or did you have something else in mind?” she asked.

Back to top Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 15 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:04 am

Abbey took a spot next to Mariko at the table as she waited for her hair to dry. She leaned back and smiled and thought about what they could do. "It's the thing I'm used to." She said. "It's, like, the go to thing. What's more fun than having a nice meal where we can talk and get to know each other and then watch a good movie?" She shrugged a bit.

"I guess we kinda know each other now though." She said, blushing as her eyes fell on Mariko's form. "But still... What do people do in Japan? I don't really know the place too well. I'm still kind of getting used to Kyoto but..." Abbey grinned. "You guys have a really small country. Which is cool cause you can just hop on a train and be up in Hokkaido or down in Kyushu in like half a day at most."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

“I think it’s a wonderful idea.” Mariko replied. “I believe what we agreed on was that you get to decide where we eat, and I get to choose the movie. That still work for you, or do you want to switch?” she asked. Either case would be fine, but between the Ishiis, Yamato was the movie buff. If Mariko was picking the movie, she’d have to get him to tell her what was out and worth seeing.

“Yeah, I suppose we do~” she cooed, grinning as she saw the blush form on Abbey’s cheeks as she looked at her. “You can do just about anything you want, really. There’s amusement parks, beaches, arcades and pretty much everything else. Though I’m honestly still getting used to Kyoto too. I’ve only been in this city about as long as you have, I’d guess.” she said, before pointing a finger toward one of the windows off to the side. “I don’t know if you saw it on our way here, but there’s an excellent jazz club right down the street. I tend to drop by a few times a week... Did I already mention that before? I honestly don’t remember.” she said with a light chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:17 pm

abbey scratched her wet hair. "Huh..." She said. "Well, I don't see any reason to change things." She said with a smile. "Guess I better start looking around for a good place to eat!" She grinned. "I feel like you got the easier job..." She smiled. "And... if we haven't totally messed things up, maybe we can go to the Jazz bar afterwards! I'm used to loungey-jazzy music from growing up, so that could be fun. Kind of weird they have Jazz bars in Japan though." Abbey blinked. "Japan is so weird." She laughed. "No offense."

Abbey then suddenly stood up and pulled the towel off her head. "I guess I can just brave the trip back home with wet hair. I'm going to get going before I get too comfy. I know we just did, uh, stuff but I don't want you to think I'm looking to shack up or anything." Abbey laughed.

"See ya later, Mariko-chan." Abbey purred and then leaned in to give the girl a big, deep kiss before departing.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:09 pm

“That’d be perfect.” Mariko replied with a smile. “Jazz unfortunately isn’t as big here as in other places, but like I said, you can find just about everything here.” she said, before chuckling at the comment about Japan being weird. “None taken, Tabby-chan. It’s alright.” she said in response.

“I understand.” she said as Abbey stood, chuckling again. “As much as I’d love having you here all day, I’m sure you’d like to get back to your place sooner or later.” And when the blonde leaned in, Mariko grinned and closed her eyes as her lips met Abbey’s one last time, savoring their feel and taste before they were finally separated.

“See ya, Tabby-chan.” Mariko purred back, before watching as her lover left the apartment. She hated to see her go, but she had to admit, she loved watching her leave. And even though she wasn’t sure when it would be yet, Mariko was already looking forward to that next date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15