by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:26 am

"One of the few vacations we took was to Tokyo when I was a child. But we lived fairly close to a beach, so we never really had to go far for a vacation, or just a fun time." she replied, before chuckling a bit.
"Yamato-kun got lost when we went to Tokyo. We spent nearly four hours looking for him, and it turned out he'd snuck into an R-rated movie at a theater we passed by. That was the last time we went there as a family." Again she laughed, just remembering how chaotic that day had been.

"Honestly, Kyushu and Okinawa sound like more fun to me than Hokkaido. But then, I'm not sure if I'd want to start or end with that…" she replied. Although, she had a feeling the reason might simply be because those places were closer to home for her.

"And of course there's lots of places in between. Like Osaka, for example. I hear the castle there is beautiful. And I'm sure there's several places in Tokyo I still haven't been too yet that I'd like to see." Thinking about it was starting to make Mariko eager to get this trip started, even though they weren't going anytime soon as far as she knew.

But Mariko was drawn out of her thoughts as she finally reached the door to her apartment. Taking the key from her pocket and unlocking the door, she opened it for her guest and allowed her to enter first before walking in and closing the door after her. "Well, here we are. Welcome to my humble abode." she said with a giggle, though she wasn't exactly kidding. The place was quite ordinary. A few pictures hung on the walls here and there, but it was clear Mariko had procrastinated on decorating the place after she got it.

The small living room consisted of a couch and TV, with a very small shelf full of jazz CDs off to the side. There was an adjacent doorway leading to the kitchen, and a small hallway that led to two bedrooms: one being Mariko's and the other serving as a guest room. "Would you like anything to drink? There's tea, coffee, wine, or just water if you want."

Back to top Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Abbey giggled at Mariko's little story. She shook her head as she thought of tiny Yamato. "What a naughty boy! He doesn't seem like he's like that at all now! I mean, he didn't grope me or anything in the ring, so he's got a bit of gentleman in the ring." She said shrugging. Abbey expected it to happen eventually. Her teasing certainly didn't help but she knew if some guy was trying to feel up her ass, that only meant he was distracted enough to get his block knocked off!

"Hmm, yeah... I guess there's a lot." She said. She'd have to think about it more. She wasn't THAT into the old stuff. She liked to see things as they were now, not as they used to be. The thing about nature was that it was pretty much the same then and now. She thought that was pretty neat.

Abbey took off her jacket, hat and shoes and took the "grand tour" with Mariko. "It's very, um... sparse." Abbye said with a smile. Abbey wasn't really a messy person herself but there was still a lot of clutter in her own apartment and even a few unpacked boxes here and there despite living in it for months. Mariko's apartment simply looked austere by comparison.

"Oh, yeah... I'll just have what you're having!" Abbey said with a smile as she gravitated towards the pictures hanging around in Mariko's living room. There was not much else to look at but Abbey was curious nonetheless.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:57 pm

Mariko chuckled at the comments about her brother. "Yamato-kun can sometimes be a bit shy with things like that. It doesn't surprise me he acts professionally for the most part in his matches, but I'd be willing to bet he probably enjoyed more than a few of the holds you put him in."

Mariko kicked off her boots while Abbey took a quick look around. "It's not much. But it's got everything I need. I probably should try sprucing it up a bit, but I've never had much of an eye for home decoration." she said, heading into the kitchen.

Hearing Abbey's reply to her offer, Mariko grabbed a couple glasses out of a nearby counter. "Wine it is, then!" she said, opening the refrigerator and removing a bottle of wine from it. Pouring some into both glasses, she then came back into the living room and handed one to Abbey.

The picture Abbey happened to be looking at when Mariko walked in was one of a much younger her and Yamato at the beach together. Mariko had her brother in a headlock, but their expressions showed both were laughing. "Ah, good times. I can remember that day like it was yesterday. Time sure does fly." Mariko said, smiling and glancing at the picture before handing one of the glasses of wine to Abbey and taking a sip from her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:54 am

Abbey smiled at Mariko's words as she looked at the picture. "yeah, I'm sure there's a picture or two like that in one of my mom's scrapbooks." She said with a smile. She took the the glass when Mariko offered an raised it. "C'mon! We have to toast." She said. "To successful careers and, hopefully, a beautiful friendship!"

Abbey held up her glass, waited for the clink and then took a sip. She smiled at the taste. Wine wasn't her favorite thing but good whine was good wine. She liked it when she had the occasional fancy steak.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:18 am

Mariko had jumped the gun a bit, and had already taken a sip as Abbey spoke. Swallowing it quickly, she chuckled before holding up her glass as well. "To successful careers, and a beautiful friendship." she said in agreement, clinking her glass with Abbey's before taking another sip.

"Speaking of careers, more or less, there's some stuff I'm a little curious about. Mind if I ask you about your thoughts and opinions on a few things?" she asked. Mariko figured Abbey likely wouldn't mind, but it still felt more polite to at least ask first just to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 am

Abbey raised an eyebrow at Mariko's words. She was a little curious now. She tilted her head and simply let Mariko do the talking after a simple response.

"Oh? I'll answer any question I can. As long as I actually know the answer."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:15 am

“It’s not exactly questions that have a ‘right or wrong’ answer, so it shouldn’t be that bad.” she said reassuringly, then scratched her head as she thought about the best way to ask.

“Hmm... Well, me and Yamato were interviewed not long ago, and they asked about hentai matches. I always figured there were some that aren’t a big fan of those, but apparently there’s some who think it’s an abomination to wrestling altogether. You seem to be a skilled technical wrestler, so, I don’t know, what do you think about it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:43 am

Abbey's eyes widened and her cheeks went as crimson as the wine she was drinking when Mariko spoke. She had to turn her head and visibly cover her face.

"Ahhh... H-Hentai, yeaaaah... The kinda, sorta brought that up with me too..." She said, fumbling over her words. "Well, there's a reason I joined Tension and it wasn't because I really love the cock." She said, still unable to look Mariko in the eye. "I'm about as gay as a Christmas sweater..." Abbey said, craning her neck downward.

"If... I was interested in... that stuff... I'd probably have joined Friction. "I want to wrestle. I don't want to fool around. That stuff is for the bedroom." She said, sheepishly raising her eyes. "It's just... I know I'm pretty hot... so, if a guy is more concerned with hitting on me or touching me in a match, I'll make him pay. If he's a good wrestler and a decent guy, then he'll be able to look past his dick and just wrestle me."

Abbey nodded. "And... maybe I wouldn't mind doing a hentai match with another girl but..." Abbey took another sip of her wine, nearly downing the glass in a gulp, just to give her some more courage. "I'm not exactly keen on having millions of people, or my family, see all my ... glory... on live television, you know?"

Abbey then looked u at Mariko, her cheeks still red. "B-but... I know what this place is. I know there's people who join Tension and Friction just to fool around and be exhibitionists or... whatever... N-not that people who do that ARE!" She said, waving her hand at Mariko. "But... they kinda are..." Abbey said, turning her head away. "I won't hold that against them though. If they got a hot body and they want people to see it and... um... someone's paying them to have sex with other hot people... then that's totally cool!"

Abbey floundered. Mariko obviously brought it up for a reason and she was pretty sure she had just made a huge jackass out of herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:29 am

The news that Abbey was a lesbian didn't come as that much of a shock to Mariko. After all, the blonde had seemingly had no issue with grappling around with Yamato, but had noticeably become quite flustered just at the sight of Mariko.

She then listened as her guest almost frantically fought to get the words out to answer Mariko's question. Obviously there was no way Mariko could know exactly what Abbey was going to say, but the essence of her response was pretty much what she'd expected.

Still, Mariko couldn't help but be amused by how embarrassing the topic seemed to be for Abbey, and gave a light giggle in response. "I see. I suppose that's understandable. And I'm sure many who do participate in hentai related things here are only here for a good fuck. But I'm sure there's some who that doesn't exactly apply to." she replied, taking a sip of her wine.

"Take me for example. I won't ramble on about it, but I feel I strike a good balance between the two worlds. Although, admittedly I haven't been around long enough to see whether that's a common thing or not. Maybe I'm just a bit weird like that." she said with a shrug.

She then smiled and chuckled again. "I'm glad to know you're not completely opposed to it, though. After all, it's hard to make the most of everything places like this have to offer without keeping an open mind. In fact," she gave a sly, and rather suggestive grin as she spoke, "I'd be more than willing to help you experiment with it a bit. If you'd like, of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:34 am

"Uhhh.. maybe..." Abbey blinked. Who couldn't it apply to? She took a handful of her blonde curls and tugged on them subconsciously.

"Balance?" Abbey said, turning her head a bit. "Balance between wrestling someone and having sex with them?" She asked, biting her lip. She really didn't mean to be like that. Mariko was obviously passionate about what she did, just as Abbey herself was. It was just that Abbey could probably end up seeing Markio and some dude fucking in the ring when she went to watch one of the girl's matches. As long as Abbey had a say in it, not a soul in the world would ever see her in anything less than her wrestling attire while she was out in public.

Abbey, however, caught the implications Mariko was suggesting and stuttered. "Uhh... Help me experiment?" Abbey said, turning her head. "That sounds like something my roommate in college said. Too bad for her, I'd done all the research I was interested in. I'm pretty sure she's still "experimenting" to this day thanks to me." She said, finally working up a sly grin of her own.

"I'm not going to do a hentai match." Abbey said flat out. "So, if you want to see these babies," she said, pushing her hands against her breasts. "You're going to have to at least buy me dinner first." She smiled, still blushing deeply. "And a movie."

However, she didn't let all of Mariko's words just roll off her. "But... let's say I was interested? What, exactly, are you talking about?"

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next