Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I Just Died In Yours Arms

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Just Died In Yours Arms Empty I Just Died In Yours Arms

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:29 am

Clyde woke up... Around the afternoon. Didn't get out of bed until about an hour later, feeling somewhere between really, really happy, relaxed and exhausted at the same time. He slid out of the bed, stepping over sevreal used and unused condoms that were scattered on the floor, going to the bathroom as he scratched his itch before lifting up to the toliet see to pee... And trying to aim properly. He then brushed his teeth and took a nice hot shower before going to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

After that, he settled at his table and fished for his phone to call up Mercy, putting it on speaker while he ate his cereal putting on Margaritaville, a nice song to relax to while he called Mercy. Last night was hot, he lost track of how many times he and Mercy had sex last night. His dick kind of hurt but he couldn't stop smiling. He felt like a king. She said she would leave him tired out and she did that. He tried to tire her out too and she only turned up the heat. She was good like that.

He saw her getting dressed and leave last night while he was sprawled out on the bed but he never got a chance to check on her. So the afternoon was here and he was calling, making sure she had made it home safely after taking the train so late back to Tokyo.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

I Just Died In Yours Arms Empty Re: I Just Died In Yours Arms

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Mercy sighed as the phone rang. Unlike Clyde, she had been at work for some time and was well into the second half of a long and grueling day. Luckily she was in the middle of a slight lull, so she clicked on her phone, putting it on speakerphone for the moment. As some song blasted in the background, Mercy furrowed her brow. She had barely even turned down her own music as it softly thumped in the background, dueling with Jimmy Buffet.

"Hello, Clyde." She said in a rather languid tone. "How has your day been so far?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Mercy sounded tired. But she often sounded like that when she wasn't squealing with excitement. Clyde on the other hand sounded like he had the best day ever yesterday... More or less.

"Hey babe. It's been good. How 'bout yers?" He had a hunch she got home pretty late and might not have slept much.

"...How's yer forehead?" He finally asked after a moments pause.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:56 pm

"It's been OK." Mercy said in a tired voice. She liked her job, it was easy, but dealing with roided up wrestle chicks all day was still exhausting.

She blinked when Clyde mentioned her forehead. She'd cut it open in the match with Lilly because she was desperate and stupid. It had hurt like a bitch but it got Lilly out of her life forever. Mercy had been so relieved. Now she wouldn't have to worry about skulking about. Still, it didn't stop Clyde from acting like she'd been put in a coma.

"It's fine." She said tersely. She then sighed softly and smiled. "Rally said she wants to sign me up. She says with a headbutt like that, I could be the champ." Mercy giggled. "What do you think? Do you want me to roll around with Angel, Clyde?" She teased.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:13 pm

"Yeah that was.... One helluva hit. Heh Heh." Clyde muttered, nervously laughing along with Mercy's joke that should stay as a joke, recalling how horrific (and enticing!) that match was to watch...

And then she teased him with the hottest mental image. He swallowed hard at the idea. "Shiiiit." He thought.

"...Uh.... This a singles match or could we arrange a Triple Threat?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Mercy glanced sideways as Clyde spoke. It was cute that he thought of her like that but also kind of weird. "it's a Friction match, Clyde." She said as though she were serious. "Unless you think I can take on TWO girls?" She said, raising a coy eyebrow and smirking into the phone while she flexed one of her arms for the audience of none inside her office.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Clyde curled his lip into a smug little smirk. "Yeah... You, Taylor and Angel at Avalanche. I'll ref." And probably do the worst job as he'd be too busy gawking at the girls. Surely Higurashi wouldn't mind...

"I didn't want ta' bring up the match while you were havin' sucha good time... I know I said I was proud that you beat Lilly. But I'm really happy you got rid of her." Said Clyde in a humble manner. Mercy didn't have to fight Lilly, she definitely chose to.

"Heh. Maybe you should be showin' me a thing 'er two now, huh?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 pm

"Oh. Yeah." Mercy said smiling as her face began to melt. She lowered her head. "I'm really glad she's gone too, Clyde." Mercy said and tightened in her chair. She leaned back in it and grabbed the phone, taking it off speaker.

"It feels like a huge weight off my shoulders, actually." Mercy said almost distantly. "And, now that she's gone, I really have had a lot of time to think."

It had always been in the back of her mind, but after beating Lilly, she had felt so... liberated... Except for one thing.

"You know I love you, Clyde?" Mercy said. "And, like I said... This thing with Lilly has given me a lot to think about. You're so sweet, you know? The way you're always looking out for me and worrying about me. I really appreciate it. I really do." Her lip quivered into a small smile.

"But, I think that... it's not really fair of me to make you worry like that, you know?" Mercy laughed suddenly, awkwardly. "And you're a country boy and I'm a city slicker girl. Really, how much DO we have in common, you know?" She began to ramble a bit, almost purposefully so. "What I'm trying to say, Clyde, is that i think that maybe everyone involved should just take this opportunity to take a big, deep breath and just take some time to really sort out where they're going with our lives."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 pm

"Yeah..." Clyde wanted to say that with Lilly gone, they could rest easy now. But there were still other troubles abound. At least she could rest a little easier. As long as Clyde kept her out of harms way.

"Yeah?" She had time to think, told him she loved him. "Yeah." He said again before blushing as she called him sweet and complimented him. He couldn't help but worry, AFW was often dangerous and he didn't want her near the danger.

"Ohh its fiinneee!" He interrupted her like it was no big deal before she went on to ramble a bit, making Clyde listen in curiously, like something was very out of place with Mercy. Her last statement being quite confusing for him and a bit scary. What was she trying to get at?

"Huh? Whaddya mean?" Clyde had nothing to sort. His life was simple despite the trouble.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 pm

"I think we should take a break, Clyde."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina