Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! - Page 6 Empty Re: YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:06 am

Succubus giggled again as she ignored the words of the girl. "But, I think they are great." She said and patted her own nonexistent chest. "Look, Natsuki has more boobs than all three of us combined!" She said, throwing a thumb back at Yuuka who was beginning to stir.

Succubus began to unbutton Serina's blouse. "Let's contrast and compare!" She said as she licked her lips while slowly working to expose Serina's chest.

Yuuka was up and looked at her her two chronies. She stood up and looked at Serina. "I told you not to mess with me." She said, furrowing her brow. "I am the great Yuuka-sama!" She growled. She lifted up her foot and drove her heel between Serina's legs.

"WHO AM I!?" She screamed at Serina, expecting the girl to reply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! - Page 6 Empty Re: YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by k0hryuu Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:24 am

"S-stop that...! Hey!" Serina shouted, writhing around in a vain attempt to stop her blouse from being unbuttoned. It would be for naught, however, exposing her lacy, purple bra.

That was practically the least of her worries, however, as Yuuka had apparently recovered, leaving Serina in a near-hopeless three-on-one situation. Still, Serina was not one to give in without a fight. Grunting, while still stuck in Natsuki's grasp, she tried to spit out an insult, but was swiftly cut off as Yuuka's foot slammed into her crotch.

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGH!" Serina shrieked in pain as Yuuka's heel dug into her tender womanhood, renewing the pain from Succubus' earlier sneak attack. Her body twisted and writhed in agony, tears beginning to well up in the corners of her eyes.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:09 am

Yuuka continued to scrub her boot against Serina's crotch like Serina had done to her while Succubus and Natsuki held her down. Succubus was doing a good job of stripping down Serina, exposing a rather sexy purple bra.

"Ha! You wore that to the RING!? You're not even a wrestler! Don't you know ANYTHING!?" Yuuka taunted. "If this would have been an actual wrestling match, I would have won even quicker than I have now! This girl thinks she belongs int his league! She thinks she can dare touch the great Yuuka-sama!? We'll make her quit on her first day!" Yuuka nodded to Succubus ans the lusty devil reached out for the purple bra and yanked hard, trying to tear it off instead of remove it properly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:53 am

Still trapped, Serina could do nothing as Yuuka ripped off her bra, completely exposing her round, soft B-cups.

Horrified at her breasts being exposed, Serina wailed in dismay, continuing her struggle against Natsuki's hold. Between the sheer embarrassment and her exertion , her face had become flushed red. The prolonged hold and the abuse to her womanhood, however, has sapped a good deal of her strength, and she was beginning to grow weaker. Despite it all, her spirit, at least, hadn't cracked yet.

"Y-you shitty brat... Can't even fight me one-on-one..." She spat weakly, trying to remain defiant.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 pm

"And YOU couldn't fight ME without no disqualifications!" Yuuka snapped back, sticking her tongue out. "It's not my fault you're a baka!"She said and then puffed out her own chest. "Natsuki, take off her skirt!" She barked tot he blonde meido.

"Hai, Yuuka-sama." The big meido said and released the painful hold on Serina. She spun around on her heels and crawled over to Serina and began to yank on the girl's skirt, tugging it up Serina's legs and over each foot one at a time as Yuuka held onto the other.

Meanwhile, Succubus couldn't help herself. while the rest of Serina was being stripped, the lusty devil leaned over and began to lick one of Serina's breasts lewdly, all while giggling and moaning like SHE was the one getting licked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Serina let out a huge gasp of relief as she was released from the hold, but it would inevitably be short-lived. She shuddered as Succubus began to lick her bare tit, clearly unnerved. Distracted, her resistance was less than spirited, as the other two were able to yank her black, pleated skirt right off, leaving her in nothing but her black and purple laced panties.

Though the situation was less than ideal, she still tried to take advantage of the brief opening. Summoning up what was left of her strength, she tried to shove Succubus away, while kicking out at Yuuka and Natsumi, hopefully making them back away long enough for her to stagger back to her feet.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:17 am

Succubus felt Serina shove at her and pushed off briefly, some saliva trailing off her tongue. When Yuuka and Natsuki saw Serina lash at them, they both looked at each other. She was still trying to fight? Both grinned at each other and hopped away, giving Serina all the room she needed to stand.

"Ha!" Yuuka said. "You're not just a baka, you're stupid too!" She said, sticking her tongue out at Serina. "What are you going to do?" She asked. "Try and run away? Go head." Yuuka said, waving her hand dismissively at Serina. She had a smug grin on her face as she looked between Serina, Natsuki and Succubus.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 am

Breathing heavily, Serina was able to stumble back to her feet. Leaning back against the ropes for support, she instinctively held her arm across her chest, attempting to cover her bare chest.

Frustrated, she clenched her teeth, unsure of her next move. There was no way she would run, but she knew she stood no chance against all three of them at once. With few other options, she just took a defensive stance, and tried to catch her breath for now...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:40 am

Serian said nothing and decided to play defense. The three idols looked at each other and nodded between them as they approached menacingly. When they were in range, they all launched a kick, the tallest member, Natsuki, swung her long leg at Serina's head. Yuuka, the leader tried to lodge her boot into Serina's stomach and Succubus, the devilish one of the group, snapped her foot at Serina's crotch. Unless Serina was suddenly able to grow another pair of arms, then she'd be no match for the dazzling display of team work!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:09 pm

As her three tormentors approached, Serina tried to ready herself, at the very least determined not to back down.

Unfortunately, she had not nearly enough time to recover, and her movements were still sluggish. While she was able to duck under Natsuki's wide kick, she was unsuccessful in avoiding the other two. Yuuka's foot slipped through her guard, catching her in the gut.

"Guh...!" Serina grunted, doubling over in pain. She was totally open as the last kick came, as Succubus's foot slammed into her vulnerable groin.

"AAAAAgggggguuuuuuhhhh...!" Letting out a miserable wail, Serina collapsed backwards, messily tumbling through the ropes and crashing to the hard arena floor below.

In a total daze, she laid sprawled out on her back, one hand insinctively holding her stomach, the other cupping her womanhood, while she moaned in pain.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next