Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! - Page 3 Empty Re: YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 am

Yuuka tugged on Serina's arm while the girl thrashed. It was wonderful to see her in pain. However, it didn't seem like the dirty blonde was going to submit anytime soon with how she was screeching. Not to mention the match hadn't even technically started.

Yukka let Serina's hand drop and sauntered haughtily away to the center of the ring. "OK. Ring the bell. I want to make sure her ass kicking is official. Nnnnnn!" Yuuka stuck her butt out and slapped it.

The ref gave a quick glance at Serina and shrugged. She looked fiesty enough. With a shrug, she called for the official bell.

Ding! Ding!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! - Page 3 Empty Re: YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by k0hryuu Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:58 am

Serina let out a huge gasp of relief as her arm was released, clutching at her shoulder, while she rolled over onto her knees.

The bell didn't even matter to her, she was pissed now. Even after all that had happened, this brat still had the gall to underestimate her.

"You had your chance, bitch, I'm not going easy on you anymore!" Serina charged at Yuuka, intent on tackling her to the mat.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Yuuka still had her butt stuck out at Serina as the dirty blonde scrambled to her feet. The bratty idol was enjoying wiggling it at her new foe when Serina charged.

"Kya!"

Yuuka turned and tried to backpedal to move away from Serina but she was snagged and dropped to her butt. "Nhh!" Yuuka bit her lip and swung her claws at Serina's head, to bury her claws into Serina's hair to try and jeep Serina from advancing up her body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:47 pm

"Ghhh..." Serina grunted as Yuuka grabbed her by the hair. Irritated more than anything, she lashed out, throwing a punch at Yuuka's breasts.

It didn't look to her like there was much there to hit, but she definitely wanted some payback where she felt payback was due.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:34 am

Yuuka had the grip on Serina's hair but the dirty blonde still had the advantageous position. Even while she tugged on the messy locks, Serina's fist cocked back and drove into Yuuka's budding bosom.

"Guaaah!"

The bratty idol yelped and her grip loosened on Serina's hair. One hand came down to try and cover her bruised breast while the other hand tried desperately to shove Serina off of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:02 am

Serina found herself pushed back, but quickly recovered, stumbling back to her feet. Still, she had gotten her little bit of revenge in, and couldn't resist the urge to gloat a bit.

"Dang, I was really hoping to nail you in the boob there but it felt like I hit nothing but ribcage..." Serina sighed, with a clearly false air of disappointment. She shrugged, before shooting Yuuka a fat, cocky grin.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:16 am

Yuuka turned and crawled away when Serina got off of her, still cradling her breast as Serina began to mock her. The faux idol knit her brow at Serina as she turned and sat on he butt. "You're jealous. Obviously I'm way hotter! People pay money just to LOOK at me! They only thing they want to see from you is your ass... getting kicked, you LOSER!"

Yuuka pulled down her eyelid again.

"Nnnnnnnnnn!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:34 am

"My ass, huh?" Serina scoffed. This brat seemed to be caught up in talking shit, rather than really fighting, so Serina decided she would just have to keep taking the fight to her.

"I'll give you something to kick!" Serina spun around and launched herself butt-first right towards Yuuka, mimicking the move the tiny idol had started off with earlier.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:47 am

Yuuka was determined to piss off Serina and she was doing a doing a good job. Keeping up the pressure on the taunting when Serina had been the cocky one was a good strategy and hopefully it would start to pay some dividends.

All Yuuka had to do was wait to bait Serina into charging and then she'd move out of the way and clobber the girl. However, the flying, spinning butt attack was quick enough to slap into Yuuka's lap, causing her to grunt and fold over before losing her balance. Without the turnbuckle to be crushed into, the impact wasn't painful but the faux idol was still going to topple.

Yuuka reached out, trying to grab any part of Serina she could to feel from falling over or at least take the dirty blonde with her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:04 am

"Guh...!" Serina grunted as Yuuka suddenly grabbed her by the hair, pulling her down with her.

Not really having thought through her next move, Serina just fell backwards, right on top of Yuuka.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next