Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Need of Guidance

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In Need of Guidance - Page 4 Empty Re: In Need of Guidance

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Akashi only looked wryly at Miyabi. Whether Miyabi had her trapped or Akashi was just letting her think that, the Sumo wasn't letting her apprentice know. Instead, she watched as Miyabi spun around and threatened to sit on her face.

She was surprised at the question but the more she thought about it, the more she realized... <Ahhh, Actually not very much!> Akashi said as she looked at Miyabi's plump rear, the blue mawashi barely providing much cover tot he girl's nubile sex.

<I think that they can be very useful, but also backfire in certain kinds of matches.> She said. She then tilted her head. <Miyabi-chan... You're planning on only doing wrestling?> She asked. <Have you seen the other kinds of matches I've been in?> She asked with a sudden blush on her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Miyabi would wiggle her butt a little, rubbing it back and forth against Akashi’s chin as Akashi replied to her question. <You should use them more, Tanikaze-sama. I think they’re really fun and there’s nothing like making some stupid jerk taste your butt…> Miyabi briefly thought back to the match she had had with Oksana, but quickly pushed the encounter back into the recesses of her mind. She didn’t want to think about it anymore right now. It would just make her upset again.

When Akashi mentioned how they could be useful, Miyabi would giggle and nod, then lift her butt up and scoot backwards a few inches, letting her mawashi-clad butt descend over her mentor’s face for a few seconds, letting Akashi get an up close and personal view of her big, plump posterior. Miyabi would wiggle her butt back and forth, rubbing it over Akashi’s face, but would then pull herself up again, once more perching on Akashi’s chin. She listened to Akashi’s next question, and was sort of surprised at how hesitant the veteran seemed to ask it.

<Huh? I’ve seen almost all of your matches, Tanikaze-sama,> Miyabi would reply. She would slide her butt back down to Akashi’s chest, then look over her shoulder at her mentor. <Umm…which ones are you talking about?>

Miyabi had an idea of what matches Akashi might be referencing. She might be totally wrong, though, and so she didn’t want to say it. It would be embarrassing to guess wrong and have her mentor think she was a weirdo. But if she was right, then she might have a golden opportunity to ask Akashi the question that she had been holding off on since the beginning of practice…
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:11 am

Akashi remained calm as Miyabi continued to flaunt her position, and her tush, at the Sumo veteran. The youthful girl did a have a point but Akashi preferred to make the stupid jerks SHE faced taste her fist, or more appropriately, her palm. Still, maybe she could pull off a good face sit in one of her matches.

"Hentai, Miyabi-chan." Akashi said after Miyabi needed reassurance. It was pretty cute, actually. "Were you going to do those types of matches?" Akashi asked, her red cheeks fading as she looked seriously at her charge.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:43 am

Miyabi stayed on Akashi’s chest for a few seconds, squashing her mentor’s boobs with her butt, before slowly sliding off to the side, sitting down on the canvas, though she still had her legs draped over Akashi’s stomach, resting them on the slightly pudgy, obviously strong belly of the older sumo wrestler.

Her blush, which had originally matched Akashi’s, only grew deeper and redder as Akashi mentioned exactly what kind of matches she was talking about. Coupled with the disappearance of the older woman’s blush, it put Miyabi very much on the conversational defensive as her mentor asked her whether or not she was going to do sexual matches. Miyabi would pull her legs off of Akashi and would tuck them up against her own chest, feeling a little self-conscious as she thought about her answer.

<Ummm…well…I, uh…I was, uh, thinking about doing, uh, those types of matches. Hentai matches,> she would say, very hesitantly, almost stuttering. <But, umm…you know, actually, Tanikaze-sama, I have sort of a…problem when it comes to those. It, umm, was a problem when those Russian bitches attacked me after the match, and…and I need some advice from you…>
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:20 am

Akashi raised an eyebrow at Miyabi's words and then smiled softly. <Have a problem?> she asked. <Miyabi-chan, if you have inhibitions, then maybe it's not for you? Even when I was still in high school, I was finding my outlet. In the seedy underground sumo rings, they basically expected us to have sex. I liked to pretend I was there to hone my craft but I enjoyed the thrill of arousing the other girls and making them pant and moan and... cum...>

Akashi grinned even wider. <That's the sort of attitude most of the girls in that division have. If you're shy, then it's ok to keep it in the bedroom, Miyabi-chan.> Akashi then turned her head, her blush suddenly returning. <Have you... have you HAD sex, Miyabi-chan?> She asked rather bluntly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:37 am

<Oh, umm, no! That’s not it,> Miyabi would say, when Akashi suggested that Miyabi might be hesitant because she had inhibitions about hentai matches. <At least…at least not really. I mean I, umm, want to do hentai matches.> That was entirely true. Miyabi had already met several girls whom she was very much attracted to. There was Sally Brown, for one, Miyabi’s first opponent, who was so friendly and soft and squishy…

And she wasn’t the only one. No, Miyabi would be happy to do hentai matches. But she had a hurdle to jump first. <My problem is different. I—>

She would fall silent and listen intently as Akashi told her about her own sumo wrestling past. The trainee’s eyes widened a little when she heard that Akashi used to do underground sexy sumo matches. She even did them while she was in high school, apparently. Miyabi couldn’t help but wonder what those matches must have looked like—and must have felt like. She was jealous of those girls, who got to be so close to Akashi in that way. She was sure she had never seen any of these matches online.

And then, Akashi asked the question. She had figured it out before Miyabi could get to it herself. The younger sumo’s whole face turned the color of a tomato, and she didn’t know whether to be relieved or embarrassed that she hadn’t gotten a chance to tell Akashi before her mentor had asked her. <Y-you see…that’s the, uh, problem, Tanikaze-sama,> Miyabi would admit, putting her hands on her cheeks, feeling the heat emanating from the deep blush. <I…I mean, I’m just a kid. Well, I mean, not anymore, but I…I just never had a chance to do it in high school. It would have been weird. I did kiss a girl!> She really wanted to make sure Akashi knew she wasn’t a total loser. <I kissed a girl five years ago! She was really great! B-but we didn’t see each other much after that…and, umm, I, you know—I really want to do it with s-someone I like before I do it in a match!>

<What should I do?> She hoped that Akashi could give her some advice. <I…I don’t really know how to do this sort of thing. I didn’t, umm, go on dates in high school…I never confessed to anyone…what would you do, Tanikaze-sama? I-I’m so confused! And I don’t…I don’t want those d-dumb Russian bitches to be able to use my, umm, virginity as a weapon against me again…!>
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:10 am

Akashi pushed her finger to her lips as Miyabi explained her reasoning. She'd never had sex before. Actually, it was kind of cute. Akashi couldn't even remember the first time she had sex, really. She'd always been kind of a slut. The way her brothers controlled her when she was younger, when she was still sort of into guys. How they drove them away and made sure that she didn't even have guy friends. It seemed hellish at the time and, looking back, maybe it WAS but Akashi didn't really hold it too them too much. And while she was a rebellious teen, she was certainly allowed to have all the girlfriends she wanted. Eventually, she fooled around with them as a joke. Maybe some playful touching or kissing. Harmless hugging and the accidental touch.

After that, she had found some girls to do it with out of spite. Just to show her brothers that she could do whatever she wanted and didn't have to have men around to BE a slutty slut.

Then eventually she came to like it and by the time the les sumo came around, she was a full blown lesbo, almost totally turned off of guys. By the time she entered AFW, she didn't even like toys. She'd still never even been penetrated with a real, cock shaped dildo.

Akashi sighed. <Miaybi-chan.> She said. <You ARE in a difficult spot. I'm sure you don't want one of those Russians to be your first time. That would be horrible. I don't really like that you'd have to go find sex just so you could be in some matches but ... if you're determined, then you should find someone you trust and someone you WANT to be with. You should still try and make sure that your experience is as pleasant as possible. Isn't there anyone you like or care for? Isn't there someone you have a crush on that you think you could take to the next level?> She asked seriously with a softness in her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:46 am

“Ummm…” Miyabi would intone, with great hesitation, as Akashi asked her if there was anyone who she trusted enough and had a crush on whom she might want to have sex with. This was where things were going to get really awkward, but Miyabi was determined to get through this without freaking out.

<So, there are, umm, a few girls who I’ve seen who I would…I would want to do that kind of thing with,> Miyabi would explain. <I…there’s one girl who I wrestled, and a c-couple who I’ve seen around in, umm, in the gym and stuff…but…but it would be weird just to go to them and ask them about this sort of, umm, thing, so…I, uh…>

She paused, and then took a deep breath, and continued, whilst averting her gaze: <I…umm…i-if you weren’t my mentor, Tanikaze-sama, I would…I would want to, like, do it w-with you…b-but it would be weird, wouldn’t it? I—it wouldn’t be a g-good idea, would it?> She had to choke back of groan of humiliation and would completely bury her face in her hands. Doing that sort of thing with Akashi would be incredible, and it would fulfill at least one long-term dream of Miyabi’s. But she couldn’t believe that she had just mentioned it to Akashi herself!
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Akashi looked at Miyabi, trying to give her a look of encouragement as she spoke, knowing that the girl was in a pretty difficult position. She had an inkling of where Miyabi might be leading things but she didn't want to feed the girl.

Finally she got to the point and Akashi pushed her finger against her lips. <Ahhh, Miyabi-chan..> She said. <I don't think it would be a good idea for use to date.> She began. <You are a cute girl but I think that we may have different tastes and desires when it came to long term goals.> She spoke her mind. Miyabi was a sweety but Akashi couldn't see herself dating the girl. That might feel a bit awkward.

<However...> She leaned forward and rested her hands on Miyabi's shoulders. <You ARE giving me a great honor, Miyabi-chan. It would be something I would take quite seriously.>

Akashi stood up and held out her hand. <I really want you to find someone special, Miyabi-chan. You should take a few days to think about it. Really, you should take much longer. If you really believe it's for the best and you really can't find  your heart leading you to someone special, then I will consider your offer seriously, ok? However, I will only do it if I no for sure that you've exhausted all other options and that you truly feel like it's the best thing. Like it's the thing you want the most, ok?> She said as her face settled into a serious look and she looked her student in the eye.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:18 am

Miyabi nodded as Akashi explained how their long-term goals were probably not compatible. She understood that, and, actually, she felt the same way as her mentor did, or close to it, anyway. <I, umm, I know what you mean, Tanikaze-sama. You’re probably right about that. And I guess I know that we couldn’t, umm, like, date, but I guess I just think it would be…uh, it, umm…it would be cool to, uh, do some of that…hentai stuff with you. At least a little bit of it.> The blush on her face didn’t disappear as she looked away again.

Akashi slipped out from under Miyabi’s legs and got onto her feet. She reached down to help Miyabi up, and the younger sumo would grasp her mentor’s hand firmly and pull herself up onto her feet. Miyabi would listen as her mentor told her that she wanted Miyabi to find someone special. Miyabi would look up at her with big eyes. She thought about what Akashi said, and thought about the people she knew. Her first-ever girlfriend was five years gone now, and she was unlikely to run into the girl again. Of all the girls she had met at AFW, most were too skinny—Miyabi had never had a thing for skinny girls—and, of the nice, curvy girls she knew, one was Akashi, the next was that dumb Russian bitch Oksana, and the third was her first opponent, Sally, whom Miyabi hadn’t seen for months, and with whom she couldn’t speak until she learned English or Sally freshened up on her Japanese.

Maybe there were others out there. Maybe she could go out on the town, go to a club to try to meet someone. But Miyabi just had no way to know how to go about doing that. She had no experience in love.

<I…I’ll try, Tanikaze-sama,> Miyabi would reply. <I…how do I start, umm, looking? It feels so weird thinking about it. I never did much dating in school. I know you’re super-popular, Tanikaze-sama, so if you could give me tips…that would be really cool.> She would sigh and smile. <But, umm…if I can’t find anyone…I don’t need you to try to, umm, d-date me or anything…but if you would think about just, umm, doing stuff with me so that bitches like those Russians can’t use my, umm…you know as a weapon against me…that would be really cool.>
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum