Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Need of Guidance

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In Need of Guidance Empty In Need of Guidance

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:11 am

Miyabi had managed to put on a brave face as she ventured out of her home for the first time since her match against Oksana. She smiled to the girls who lived next door when she passed by, she made small talk with the clerk at the 7-Eleven at the end of the block when she bought her morning groceries, and she had even been able to maintain her composure as she walked through the halls of the AFW training center, heading to the locker room for another day of training with her sensei Akashi.

But then her hands began to tremble, and her face turned red when she remembered the humiliation of that night, now over four days past. Every corner she turned, she was sure she was going to run into the Russians who had made her feel like the biggest loser in the world. And the thought of running into them just made Miyabi want to die.

She made it into the locker room and stripped down, throwing her clothes into a disorganized heap in her locker as she still tried to choke back tears. She put on her mawashi, ready for a day of exercise and wrestling and sweat with her mentor, but seeing herself in the small mirror at the end of the hallway made her mental state even worse. She felt like getting a new mawashi, as this one was the same one she wore that night. Everything around her was now starting to remind her of that stinkface match, and Miyabi just couldn’️t take it. She quickly unwrapped one of the Kit-Kats she had purchased that morning and wolfed it down, trying to soothe her churning emotions with the sweet chocolate, but it did her little good. She quickly unwrapped and messily ate another, and another, as tears rolled down her face.

When Akashi would finally arrive, Miyabi would leap to her feet and run over to her mentor, throwing her arms around Akashi as she cried, rubbing her chocolate-stained face against Akashi’️s shoulder. <Tanikaze-samaaaaaaa…> Miyabi would cry into the older sumo’️s sleeve. <I’️m s-s-such an idiot…I-I’️m a loooooooser…>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

In Need of Guidance Empty Re: In Need of Guidance

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:37 am

Akashi had just finished changing into a practice Mawashi. She was looking forward to doing some training with Miyabi to take her mind off of everything else that was going on. Still, Miyabi was a part of that now though. She'd brought the young girl under her wing and gave her her spot in the Friction World Cup tournament. Miyabi had done well though and Akashi was proud still

She took a deep breath and checked herself in the mirror. She WAS feeling quite good. After a good spar, she'd be up for another crack at "America's finest." However, as she stepped into the practice area, she was pounced on by Miyabi. "Uwaaah!? M-Miyabi-chan?!"

Akashi balked and patted Miyabi's head before she quickly held the girl out at arm's length. <Loser?! What kind of talk is that!? Haven't I told you that confidence is the key to everything in life? What has happened?> She said back in their native tongue before she reached out with one hand and wiped away the chocolate on Miyabi's lips. Akashi didn't really have a sweet tooth because she knew better than that. It was bad for a sumo's body! However, she was much more concerned with Miyabi's state of mind than she was with scolding the poor youngster.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:17 am

Miyabi’️s head was buried in Akashi’️s fleshy form, her forehead rubbing against her trainer’️s shoulder, her teary eyes and chocolatey mouth pressed up against the top of Akashi’️s chest, inadvertently getting some of both on the experienced sumo wrestler’️s big, beautiful breast. She squeezed Akashi as she bemoaned her condition, but was quickly given a pat on the head pushed back to arm’️s length by the older wrestler. In the couple of months that Miyabi had known and trained with her idol Akashi Tanikaze, the sumo champion had always taken good care of her, and today was no different. Akashi’️s mere presence made Miyabi feel a little bit better. The veteran wiped the chocolate from Miyabi’️s face and chastised Miyabi for lacking confidence. The sumo trainee would paw at her raw eyes to wipe away the tears and would take a deep breath.

<I’️m…I’️m sorry, Tanikaze-sama,> Miyabi would say, as she looked back up at her sensei, trying to keep herself together in order to explain what had happened. <I…well, my match with that stupid bitch Oksana didn’️t go so well…I really wanted to win that one to show how much I’️ve learned from you, Tanikaze-sama…b-but…but it was awful…> She had to take another deep breath and bite her lip to swallow the next sob that threatened to come out.

At that point, she noticed the smear of teary chocolate that she had left on Akashi’️s breast. <Oh, sorry, Tanikaze-sama…> Miyabi would murmur as she grabbed at Akashi’️s breast with one hand and tried to wipe the chocolate away from the woman’️s orb, as if trying to keep her mind off of the match with that small task, not really putting too much thought into it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Akashi was so flustered that she barely even noticed her tear staned, chocolate smeared breast as she doted on Miyabi until Miyabi began to touch her breast. Akashi's hand gently came up and grabbed Miyabi's wrist, holding it in place on her breast. Her cheeks reddened subconsciously, but her eyes never wavered from Miyabi.

What could have the girl in such low spirits!? However, she revealed it and Akashi's face instantly went sour. She had a gleam in her eye like she wanted to scold someone but Miyabi shouldn't have been the one she did it to.

<Miyabi-chan.> She began, looking the girl int he eyes. <Why would you challenge that girl? Oksana-san is a tough foe! Even I would have trouble with her!> She said. She furrowed her brow. <But you wouldn't act this way just because you lost, I taught you better than that! Did something more happen?> Akashi knew all too well where one Russian was, the other wasn't far behind. She actually trusted Oksana and maybe even respected her a bit, even though she hated how she was Katya's dog. She didn't believe Oksana would turn Miyabi into a blubbering mess even if she beat her. Katya had to have been involved and if she was...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Miyabi hadn’️t quite realized what she was doing until Akashi grabbed onto her wrist and held her hand still. Miyabi’️s face turned red and she looked down at her feet. <S-sorry, Tanikaze-sama…sorry,> she would say, hoping that Akashi wouldn’️t get angry at her. There was, after all, plenty to get angry about. Miyabi had lost that match, lost her honor and made her mentor look bad by the transitive property.

<I…well, I thought I could do it! When they asked me if I wanted to fight a big Russian girl, I thought it would be fine,> Miyabi explained, talking quickly, panting between every few words as she was still having difficulty catching her breath. <And I was winning, too! I beat her up and threw her into the corner and buried her face in my butt until she almost suffocated! B-but she’️s a big, fat, ugly cheater, and cheated, and that’️s how she beat me!> Miyabi huffed and stifled another flow of tears.

<But…but afterwards, her partner…that dumb little bitch made me kiss her butt and threatened to…to use one of her, uh, umm, toys on me. She wrote on my boobies, too. She didn’️t even do anything to earn the chance to humiliate me! I hate her.> Miyabi crossed her arms and hung her head again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:57 am

by Tatyina on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:14 pm
Akashi's eyes widened at Miyabi's explaination. Even when the Russian's had double teamed HER, they had never gone THAt far. Akashi was incensed and furrowed her brow. She looked at Miyabi and shook her head. Akashi wiped away the tears and looked at her student with a steely gaze. <Miyabi-chan.>

Akashi then pulled Miyabi into her big bosom and held her firmly. <I know what those two, especially Katya-chan are capable of. You shouldn't have taken the match. Not because you couldn't have done well against Oksana-san but because a young girl like you shouldn't be involved with girls like them. They are cruel and are only interested in what they can get away with. I will punish them myself to save your honor!> She stated boldly.

Postby Daaharu on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:42 pm
Miyabi wondered what Akashi was going to say. The older sumo seemed to have a very important look in her eyes as Miyabi finished explaining all that had happened. Miyabi was a little surprised and her face reddened a little more as her mentor would grab her and pull her into her bosom protectively. <I…I’m sorry, Tanikaze-sama. I didn’t know, and I thought it would be fun…they even acted like nice people at the beginning, before they started cheating. Idiots.> She growled again, getting a little less sad and a little more angry now that she had divulged all her worries to Akashi. How dare they do all of that to her. She would have beaten Oksana in a fair fight. Akashi hadn’t even finished training her, and had already taught her more than those two stupid losers would ever know…

Miyabi’s eyes widened a little when Akashi said she would punish the two Russians herself and save Miyabi’s honor. The younger sumo wrapped her arms around her mentor and hugged her back gratefully. <Thank you, Tanikaze-sama…but I don’t want you to have to try to do that yourself…I want to fight them again. I want to learn even more from you until I’m invincible as you are, and then Oksana-san and I are going to fight again and I am going to dominate her and destroy her and make her cry! And then I’ll drag Katya-san into the ring and do the same thing to her…suffocate them both until they pass out…>

Postby Tatyina on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:04 am
Akashi ran her fingers through Miyabi's hair while they embraced and Miyabi expressed her desire to regain her own lost honor. <As your sensei, your honor is my honor. It's my shame for not preparing you well enough. For not giving you the tools you need to succeed even against those kinds of odds. But, Miyabi-chan.> Akashi said, turning her head as one hand gripped Miyabi's shoulder tightly.

<It's not just your own honor. I owe them both something for what they have done to me. I've been similarly tricked by those scoundrels though they did not dare to go as far with me as they did with you. So, please understand.> Akashi said as she pulled Miyabi away and bowed her head to the young girl.

Postby Daaharu on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:36 am
Miyabi cooed softly as Akashi ran her fingers through her hair. Miyabi had been watching Akashi for two or three years now, and it still sometimes amazed her that she was now able to touch and hug Akashi, and that the older sumo was training her to, in some way, follow in her footsteps. Her respect and admiration for Akashi had only grown over the last couple of months.

<Tanikaze-sama…it’s my fault for not utilizing everything you taught me in the proper ways…> Miyabi would sigh, not about to let her mentor take the blame for her defeat. <I had all the tools, but…but I didn’t know how to use them right. It was my fault for not thinking clearly and following your teachings more closely. I’m sorry, Tanikaze-sama.> She looked down at the floor again.

<I…I understand, Tanikaze-sama. But, please, please, let me help you and be by your side when you punish them. We can both regain our honor that way. Teach me more so that I can help!> Miyabi would bow her head in recognition of Akashi’s desire to go after the Russians herself, but in her voice there was a fire. She wanted to see the looks on the Russians’ faces when they were defeated.
Postby Tatyina on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:17 am
Akashi was proud of the way Miyabi wanted to stand up for herself and she raised her palm and ruffled the younger girl's hair affectionately. <If you feel that strongly about it, then I can't deny you, Miyabi-chan. I think you could easily defeat Katya-chan and she is always the one who instigates the most trouble. I could be at your side so Oksana-san doesn't interfere. I've wanted a match against her for a while now but I'd rather see you beat Katya-chan. She is not worth my time and I think that would send a stronger message having you beat her.>

Akashi tilted her head. <How would you like that, Miyabi-chan?>

Last edited by Tatyina on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:09 am

by Daaharu on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:48 am
Miyabi stood up a little straighter when Akashi ruffled her hair. She smiled and giggled at the affectionate act from her idol. <Heeheehee! Tanikaze-sama!> she would exclaim in a bubbly fashion. What Akashi said next required Miyabi to get a bit more serious again in her response. She would take a deep breath.

<I think…that that sounds very good, Tanikaze-sama. Very good,> Miyabi would say, nodding her head confidently, and clenching her fists. <Katya-san did nothing to win the match, and then she thought that she could just humiliate me and try to make me cry…I’m going to teach her a lesson. I’m definitely going to beat her up real good, and then I’m gonna humiliate her. Even though I want to beat up Oksana-san, too…I’ll let you do her, Tanikaze-sama. Whenever you have a match with her, I will be there to support you, as your student.> She bowed her head again, before wrapping her arms around Akashi and hugging her again.

<I’m sorry I was so upset when you came in, Tanikaze-sama. I feel a little better now, thinking about how we’re going to beat them.> She would lick her lips, hungry for that opportunity to show the Russians what for. <I think I’m ready to train now.>
Postby Tatyina on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:28 pm
Akashi squeezed Miyabi in a tight hug, lifting her off the ground for a moment before setting her back down. <Hai, Miyabi-chan.> She said with a grin. <And once I defeat Oksana-san, then you can still have your revenge.>

Akashi grinned slyly and then pulled Miyabi towards the ring. <What do you want to work on today, Mityabi-chan?> Akashi thought about it. <Maybe something to help against speedsters. Though, I'm not exactly the best person for that.> She admitted.

Postby Daaharu on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:59 pm
The plan sounded good to Miyabi. She would have no problem beating up Katya in a fair fight. And Akashi would have virtually no trouble at all in her match, even against someone as big and powerful as Oksana. Akashi was a legend, after all. <Yeah! Revenge!> Miyabi would cheer, throwing her arms up in the air and grinning as Akashi lifted her up.

Once she had been set back down, Miyabi would gladly let Akashi take her by the arm and lead her over to the ring for today’s training session. Miyabi didn’t know how she could have been worried. Akashi was the best teacher ever, and every time she opened her mouth Miyabi instantly felt better than she had before.

When Akashi asked her what she might want to work on today, Miyabi would shrug her shoulders. <Whatever you think is best, Tanikaze-sama! You’re the expert.> She would chuckle. <I think I could catch you if you try to do the speedster thing, though, Tanikaze-sama!>

Miyabi did actually have an idea for something she wanted to practice, but she would save that until a little later.
Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:23 pm
Akashi faltered at Miyabi's words. <Well, I... still!> She said, shrugging her shoulders and letting them flop. <You need to be able to handle girls that are faster than you. Hit and run tactics are how speedsters live and die. Sure, maybe you can take most of what they've got but if they are smart, they'll pick a spot and just keep working it over.>

Akashi placed her finger to her chin and thought. "How do two fat girls practice for speed..." She said in English, tapping her cheek.

Akashi looked around the gym for anything that might help her when she saw a girl jumping rope. "Hmmmmm. Aha!"

Akashi jogged over to the equipment locker and grabbed a jump rope. She trotted back and then slipped int he ring. <Maybe we could improvise with this? I can't go fast, but this sure can. It might be rough though, will you be ok, Miyabi-chan?>

Postby Daaharu on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:54 pm
Miyabi giggled and hugged Akashi again, squeezing the older sumo wrestler and sighing contentedly. <I know, I know! I’m just playing around, Tanikaze-sama. Miyabi-chan knows how important it is to listen to her sensei and train for every possible opponent.>

Akashi seemed to be pondering how the two of them might go about practicing for a match against a speedster without either one of them being able to go fast enough to successfully replicate that sort of fighter’s strategy. She was speaking in English, though, as she pondered, and so Miyabi didn’t understand exactly what she was saying. She caught the words “two” and “girl,” which she had encountered a few days earlier while trying to study the language on her own. She hadn’t been able to get very far with it, though.

<Hey, Tanikaze-sama, if you could, do you think you could teach me more English sometime, too? I’m trying to do it myself, on my computer, you know, but after a few minutes, I start to get tired…and hungry.> She rubbed her belly illustratively.

Akashi seemed to have an idea, and bounced over to the equipment locker. Miyabi wondered what she was getting. When she came back with a jump rope, Miyabi was confused at first, and then, when she realized what Akashi was suggesting, her eyes widened a little and she swallowed hard once. But she put a determined look on her face and said: <I can do it, Tanikaze-sama! I just hope it doesn’t leave too many marks…>
Postby Tatyina on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:45 pm
<No, I'll try not to, Miyabi-chan. I don't want to mark you up either, but it's all we have. It's ok, though. We'll start slow and work our way up to higher speeds. How does that sound/> Akashi asked. <And after we're finished, I'll help you study English a bit, ok?>

Akashi then rolled into the ring and hopped up. <Ok, Miyabi-chan.> Akashi said, holding both ends of the jump rope so that Miyabi wouldn't be hit by a handle. "I'll be swinging the rope at you slowly. For now, just try and move out of the way, alright? We'll keep going until you get hit, alright?>

She waited for Miyabi to get into position before slowly whipping the jump rope at Miyabi's belly.
Postby Daaharu on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:25 am
Miyabi nodded, slapping her belly and then squatting down to show that she was ready to start training. This could be tough, and it could be painful, but the young sumo trainee was willing to go through anything if it would help to restores hers and her sensei’s honor, as well as to help get a little revenge on those two evil Russians. <It all sounds good to me, Tanikaze-sama. I’m ready!> She would say, getting ready as her teacher rolled into the ring with the jump rope. She watched Akashi adjust her hold on it.

When Akashi swung the rope, Miyabi would burst out of her squat, running to the side and bounding back a little bit to keep herself out of the range of the rope. She would manage to escape this first one by a couple inches. “Ahh!” she exclaimed, as she stomped down on the canvas and waited for the next swing of the rope.
Postby Tatyina on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:57 am
Once Akashi kept going, she didn't wait for Miyabi to stop. She swung out the rope like a lash, still keeping it at a slow whip while Miyabi was getting used to moving around.

<You can't stop, Miyqabi-chan! Let's see how long you can go!> She said, trying to test Miyabi's stamina as well as her agility.

Postby Daaharu on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:19 am
Miyabi didn’t have much time to catch her breath after the first swing of the jump rope. Akashi didn’t wait even a second before she would swing it back around in the other direction, trying to catch Miyabi again. The young sumo trainee would dive to the side, doing a little spin as she managed to avoid it. From there on out, she wouldn’t stop. As Akashi kept swinging it, Miyabi would keep running back and forth, occasionally moving outwards towards the ropes to try to avoid the rope.

Here was one of the places where Miyabi excelled for a girl her size. As young as she was, she had a momentous amount of energy; even for a chubby girl, she was fairly light on her feet, and could keep going for quite a while. And so she would dance about, getting slowly but progressively more tired, sweat forming on her forehead and under her arms as she avoided the rope, once or twice feeling it get very, very close to her arm before she managed to duck away. She eventually would begin to slow down, but she hoped she could impress her idol before she did.

Postby Tatyina on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:16 pm
Akashi watched as Miyabi danced around, watching the girl's body jiggle as she tried to dash away from the whipping jump rope. "Doing good, Miyabi-chan!" Akashi praised in English, even as she picked up the pace and watched Miyabi begin to slow down.

Akashi had a serious look on her face, trying to take not e of Miyabi's form as she danced around. Not literally, but Akashi grinned suddenly. She cracked the jump rope at Miyabi's feet, changing it up from the mid range she was swinging it at so far.

Last edited by Tatyina on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:12 am

by Daaharu on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:33 pm
Miyabi thought she understood what Akashi said in English. The first word was unintelligible to her, but the word “good” was obvious enough, and so was her name. She grinned at her mentor as she was complimented, continuing to jump around and evade the jump rope, even as she started to tire and the rope started to swing faster. <Thank you, Tanikaze-sama!> Miyabi would call back, as she continued to run back and forth, back and forth.

She saw her mentor grin, but she wasn’t quite prepared for the change in rope-swinging tactics. When Akashi aimed for her feet, Miyabi would hesitate, and, as a result, the rope would lash painfully across her toes. “Ggnnnyaagh!” Miyabi yelped in pain, hopping back in pain. She wanted to rest and rub her feet, but she knew that she had to keep going, and would jump as high as she could with the next swing, this time successfully dodging the rope as it passed underneath her.

Postby Tatyina on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:34 am
<Come on, Miyabi-chan!> Akashi encouraged when the rope hit her toes. <It's just going to get harder! Just say if you're ready to break!> Akashi then began to mix it up. High. Low. Lo. Medium. High. Medium. Low. Going in all directions, from all angles and slowly increasing the pace. She wondered how long Miyabi would endure, but even if she quit soon, Akashi was pretty certain Miyabi was doing good.

Postby Daaharu on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:53 am
Miyabi expected her mentor to do something to mix it up and try to keep her on her toes—quite literally—and so was somewhat prepared when the jump rope began to swing in not only high at her breasts or low at her feet, but both, and at every height in between. Miyabi would do her best, managing to dodge the first few swings, but she was beginning to tire, and soon it would show in her performance. She couldn’t move quite as fast. The rope hit its mark more and more, eliciting pained yelps from Miyabi as the cord stung her flesh.

<Nnnnyhh…I can keep going, Tanikaze-sama…> she would insist, and would give it her all on the next few, jumping, running, and spinning, hoping that soon this particular part of their practice session would come to an end, for she would not be able to outrun the rope for very much longer.

Postby Tatyina on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:02 am
Akashi could see that Miyabi was struggling and even getting whapped with the rope a bit. Akashi winced each time it slapped against her flesh but as Miyabi hopped around and demanded that she could continue, Akashi let the rope drop to the floor after a few more lashes.

<It's ok, Miyabi-chan.> Akashi said, praising her student. She clapped her hands together and bowed. <I think we can stop with that for now. I'm really not sure if it helped at all but now you see what it is like to be assaulted by someone with speed. Now, go head and get a drink and then we'll work on something else, ok?> She asked with a smile.
Postby Daaharu on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:13 am
The rope burns stung. Miyabi was going to take a nice, cool bath when she got back home to try to relieve the pain. She knew that they weren’t too serious, and that by the time she got home she might not even really feel them at all. But a cold bath sounded nice, and so she told herself right now that that was what she was going to do when she got home.

When Akashi finally dropped the jump rope, Miyabi would let out a loud, exaggerated sigh of relief and flop down onto her butt on the mat, draping her arms over her knees and panting heavily. She looked up pleadingly at Akashi. <Could you get me a drink, Tanikaze-sama? I’m sooooo tired now…> she would ask, half-jokingly. Very slowly, she would roll over onto her feet and get up, sliding between the ropes and slowly making her way over to the drinking fountain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:40 am

Akashi chuckled when Miyabi collapsed on her butt. She was cute the way young girls were. Akashi wondered if she was ever that much of a scamp when she was little but she didn't think so. She'd always been a pretty serious girl when it came to most things.

Akashi crossed her arms when Miyabi asked for a drink of water. She turned her head and tried to fend off the young girl's puppy dog eyes but a smile broke her features.

Thankfully Miyabi chan decided to fetch her own water. However, Akashi called out to her while she was getting a drink. <What do you want to train next, Miyabi-chan?> She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:30 am

Miyabi figured that Akashi wouldn’t take kindly to her being lazy and not getting her own water. Akashi’s body language seemed to reinforce that notion for Miyabi, though she did catch sight of that quick smile that made her giggle as she bounced over to get a drink. Akashi asked her what else she wanted to practice. Miyabi made a thoughtful noise as she got one last gulp of water, and then turned to her mentor, trying to think of something good. She had…something in mind, but she couldn’t ask about it just yet.

<Well…if it’s okay with you, Tanikaze-sama, can you wrestle with me? It’s easiest to learn new moves when you put me in them, and it’s easiest to tell how much I’m progressing by how well I can keep up with you!> Miyabi would say, heading back towards the ring, hoping to get in a little sparring session with her sensei.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum