by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardstyle Hentai: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Andrea Ümlaüt

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hardstyle Hentai: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Andrea Ümlaüt - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Andrea Ümlaüt

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:13 am

Postby kerflubble on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Kelly wasn't the only concern Akashi had in defending the honor of her home country, along with the blonde loudmouth there was a woman of greater dishonor. Whose crimes against tradition were so infamous that it made Kelly Conway's whole USA act look like a misdemeanor in the eyes of the Asian audience, The woman who tainted the sacred sumo hall, Rebecca Tomko, clapping slowly with a microphone in hand.

"Yeah, great job, niponnnn and all that. You know at the rate youre going? You might just finish this whole 'crusade against the states' shit by the time I've kicked the ass of pretty much the whole of Japan." Rebecca said, her voice dripping in sarcasm. "Seriously, you got a schedule for this? By the time you hit Kansas or where ever the fuck, you're gonna run out of people who give enough of a damn to try and shut you up, and you ain't exactly starting with the A-listers are you?"

Postby Tatyina on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:55 am

Akashi shook her head at Kelly's cowardice. She really was nothing but talk and cheap shots. At this point, she was surprised she had even shown up with Andrea. The sumo was about to lay into Kelly even more after revving up the audience when another familiar voice forced Akashi's attention to the ramp.

Akashi had been annoyed with Kelly but the crowd's fervor had emboldened Akashi. Kelly was nothing and Akashi was already forgetting about her. When Rebecca appeared, however, Akashi's eyes narrowed and her fists and jaw tightened behind the raucous booing of the spectators.

Akashi listened carefully to what Rebecca had to say and slowly found herself taking steps towards the ropes. She was pissed. She'd heard about Rebecca taking apart Team Corona and while the girls probably deserved what they got, it was clear what that match had been. Akashi gripped the top rope tightly with one hand and leaned over it when Rebecca was finished.

"That's all you've been bothering to send up here." Akashi barked back. "I'm definitely ready to ditch the c-listers." She said and jabbed a thumb back where she figured Kelly still was. "ARE YOU going to step up or are you just going to send a chump up like your friend and then puss out when I kick her ass? Because you and me have some unfinished business. You might be FROM the united States but that just happens to be a coincidence when it comes to you and I."

by kerflubble on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:27 am

"My friend!?" Rebecca repeated, "What makes you think I'm friends with Conway of all people? Bitch is a bitch! No, you said it yourself; between us this isn't something you can just wave flags and sing anthems badly over." The amazon said, making her way down to the ring calmly. "See the way I see it, you owe me a quick, simple 'thank you'."

"I get why a lot of people are pissed at me, why all the guys are at least. But you? Apart from the whole 'I humiliated your brothers' shit, and from what I heard they were assholes so whatever, you pretty much got all you ever wanted out of a stunt I pulled. And you're just gonna be mad at me for it? What's that about?" The ebony giantess asked. "All you ever wanted was to be a real sumo wrestler in the hall, and the closest ANY woman came to that was when I busted into the old boys club."

Postby Tatyina on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:58 am

"Because, " Akashi growled, "you both hold honor in such low regard." Akashi began to pace. It was difficult to contain her ire. "Apart from the whole 'you humiliated my brothers' thing?! That's not something I can just dismiss. That's my BLOOD. They are kind and they care deeply enough for me that they wanted to make sure I was taught properly in life! ESPECIALLY my nii-sama Kajinousuke!"

Akashi inhaled. "Do you think that I'm so selfish that I would trade sacred honor and the pride of my family, the pride of sumo, just for the sake of a dream I haven't dreamt in years!? I'm LIVING my dream! THIS ring is my dohyou and I'm the yokozuna! I'll show you why I'm the best wrestler in this company by taking you down! Again. "

Akashi wasn't finished. "You made this personal so let's get into it. Adrian-chan's been working really hard to improve as a wrestler and legitimize her career. She's done a good job too but she'll never really be taken seriously as long as she's forced to walk in your shadow. You must be seriously messed up if you can't even figure it out. Unless that's how you get off? Trash everyone else's life because despite being so big and strong you can't actually make it here! What other reason could you be with her aside from keeping her under your thumb?"

Akshi grinned wickedly. "I know for a fact it's not because you can please her in the bedroom."

Postby kerflubble on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes as Akashi started yelling about the pride of her family and sumo. "You haven't been the best wrestler here in years, that's why you're not the champ." The amazon pointed out, strolling her way down to the ring. "But if you want to get your ass beat, maybe you should grab a cold shower first so you're not distracted or anything, so you don't have any excuses when you realize you can't win when I'm allowed to fight back." As heated as Akashi's and Rebecca's war of words was getting, the amazon was still feeling pretty calm about the whole situation, until the sumo crossed the line.

She stopped mid-stroll, her expression darkening and her free hand tightening into a fist. "If that's the way it's gonna be..." she hissed before dropping the mic and heading right to the ring edge, reaching up to grab the top rope to pull herself up onto the apron before stepping over the ropes to get right in Akashi's face, pushing her back from the ropes. She looked as though she wanted to rip Akashi in two and the way her muscles shined under the spotlight, she looked as though she might be able to do it.

Postby Tatyina on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Akashi didn't budge until Rebecca pushed her away. She stumbled back but her focus on the Amazon never wavered and when she steadied herself she pushed right back into Rebecca, pressing her plump belly against Rebecca's hard body. She had to crane her neck high to Rebecca in the eye from her position but she showed no fear.

Akashi bared her teeth as her arms shook. "Well, you're hear. I'm not backing down so bring it. Believe me, you're a walking cold shower. It sickens me that we've been intimate." Akashi snarled. "You're constantly finding new ways to shame me."

Akashi snorted as she continued to stare down the blonde giant. "Go head. I'm right here and I'm not backing away. You can have the first move this time." Akashi taunted. "Unless you want to get body slammed again."

Postby kerflubble on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Rebecca kept her mouth shut as Akashi laid into her verbally once more, just glaring down at the sumo with the same scowl until she finished talking. The amazon raised her microphone as though she was going to talk some more, but since the Japanese woman was being so gracious as to offer her the first strike, then Rebecca wasn't going to say no to that.

Her head shot down at the sumo, looking to knock her down with a powerful headbutt as the war of words turned into what looked like was going to be a straight up brawl between the two heavyweights.

Postby Tatyina on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:18 pm
Akashi stumbled back from the headbutt. It rocked her and she stumbled but her head was one of the hardest parts of her. Unfortunately, returning the favor seemed almost impossible as Akashi took a moment to walk off the pain in her head.

Akashi balled her fist. There WAS nothing left to say. Akashi didn't even want to wait for a match. She just wanted to kick Rebecca's ASS now. She took a step and threw her fist up trying to drive her knuckles into Rebecca's chin.
Postby kerflubble on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Rebecca didn't get away unscathed from headbutting Akashi, even she felt a dull thumping that made the amazon wonder if the Sumo had any Samoan heritage with how hard her head was, maybe not as hard as her fist was. Akashi's uppercut returned the favour handily, sending the amazon staggering back into the ropes, the cables folding under her weight as she got enough sense to glare straight at the sumo.

With an animalistic roar that could be heard throughout the arena, Rebecca sprang off the ropes with surprising speed for someone so big, ducking low to launch her shoulder into Akashi's belly, her arms wrapping around the Japanese woman as she tried to spear her to the mat.

Postby Tatyina on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Akashi glared at Rebecca as she staggered her with the punch. She was ready to engage in a brawl right here and now, rules, honor, country be damned. Of course she had plenty of reasons to want to fight Rebecca but for some reason, the dislike and desire for vengeance had been replaced by something far more seething and sinister. She couldn't even remember the last time she felt like this. She really didn't even know WHY she felt like this. All she knew was that she wanted to put Rebecca down for good.

She charged at Rebecca, going for another high, swinging punch to the face only to be driven backwards with the spear. She hit the mat hard and skidded underneath Rebecca just from the force of the blow. The ring shook and Akashi's mouth opened but not much more than a gurgle escaped her lips.

Her fist remained balled and she weakly patted Rebecca's shoulders with her fist but it was hardly offensive. It felt like the remnants of her fury were still pantomiming her actions with her body as her mind tried to recover from the swimming in her head and the pain that streaked through her.

Postby kerflubble on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 am

Rebecca grunted on impact as she took the big sumo down to the ground, all pretense to this being something that could be settled if not peacefully, then professionally, had flown out the window and now both women looked to be out for blood. The last time Rebecca had been this mad at someone, tables got thrown around. This time, there was only her and Akashi.

Crawling up so she could straddle the shaken sumo wrestler, the amazon's hands balled into fists as she pulled one arm back, shooting down, she tried to pound Akashi through the ring mat with a barrage of punches, yelling various obscenities at her throughout as she channeled her rage and strength through her hands towards Akashi's face.

Postby Tatyina on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:42 am

Akashi grunted as she felt Rebecca's heavy body shifted over her body. "Nghh..." The sumo tried to clear the haze and when she saw Rebecca lift up her fist, she weakly lifted her arms and wrapped them around her face.

The fists crashed into her arms but Akashi couldn't contain the Amazon's fury. The large fists blasted through Akashi's defenses and slammed into her cheek, eye, nose and lips. With each punch Akashi saw splashes of white in her vision followed by a creeping blackness.
Postby kerflubble on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:41 pm

"NGAH!" Rebecca yelled as her fist forced it's way past Akashi's arms and back onto her face. "YOU WANNA TALK SHIT NOW!?" The amazon roared as she readied another punch. "DO YA?" she asked while laying into the Sumo. She didn't know what exactly punching Akashi like this was going to accomplish, Akashi was too proud to take the words back even if it was at the cost of a serious injury, all she knew was she just wanted to keep punching until there was nothing left. Until her own knuckles started to bleed.

"You..." She panted, pausing in-between smashing down another blow, the assault draining her own energy as much as it hurt Akashi "...will never... say.... that... again."

Postby Tatyina on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Akashi held up her arms as defiantly long as she could but after a while, they began to falter and soon they dropped onto her face in a sloppy mess. They slid off her face and dropped to her sides, leaving her totally exposed. Her nose was bloody and her eye black. Her lip was puffed up and she looked like a mess. All she could do was groan and stare up and Rebecca through the eye that hadn't taken a punch.

She was in too much pain to do much else but deep inside she was smoldering. She just wished she could do something other than listen to the giantess scream at her.

Akashi opened her mouth but only a low groan escaped her lips. She felt beat but she had totally walked into Rebecca's house. She'd acted flippant towards the beastly woman even when she knew the girl's strength.

Postby kerflubble on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 pm

"...hah...hah..." Rebecca breathed as Akashi groaned out in pain. The amazon pulling herself back onto her feet as she looked down at Akashi as she started to talk again "No-one talks about me and Addy like that. You got that? Next time, you wake up in the hospital. And if you're stupid enough to try it a third? You don't get to wake up,  understand Rikishi?" She asked the battered sumo before turning to leave.

"The fuck are you looking at!?" She yelled towards the blonde still hanging around ringside while she left to a chorus of boos.
Postby Lobo on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Kelly was  debating leaving when Rebecca suddenly appeared. The big oaf startled Kelly as her entrance was no expected, making Kelly prepare for a fight. But that didn't happen, instead, the two heavyweights went at it in an insane brawl before... Rebecca got the upperhand?

Kelly watched, a grin kreeping over her face slowly as she watched her fellow American blast apart Akashi with her fists until finally, Akashi was left lying on the mat, battered, bruised and bloodied.

"HAH!" Kelly exclaimed as Rebecca finished punching Akashi out before standing up and addressing the sumo once before leaving the ring.  Kelly turned to Rebecca with an excited look on her face, wanting to say something but was quickly silenced when the girl exploded on her! Kelly jerked back slightly and stood there with her hands up, grinning wide the whole time. Partially laughing at Rebecca on the inside.

But soon enough the oaf left and... Akashi was alone.

Kelly looked left to right as the crowd booed Rebecca's exit from the arena. Kelly herself slid into the ring and stood up before spreading her legs and slamming them down one after the other, mimicking and mocking the sumo wrestler.

"KNEE-PAWN! HAHAHA!

by Tatyina on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:39 pm
"Unnngh...."

Akashi groaned as Rebecca finally stopped punishing her and left. Her whole face was on fire and she felt worse than she probably looked. She didn't even notice Kelly until she heard the obnoxious blonde and felt her stomping around.

"Nnngh..."

Akashi rolled onto her stomach and pushed to her hands and knees, letting her head droop to the mat, dripping blood on the canvas. It was going to take awhile before she was able to get to her feet and leave. She just hoped Kelly got bored with whatever she was doing before then. Maybe Rebecca's intrusion would spoil the blonde's fun enough to make her go away after her mocking.
Postby Lobo on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:24 pm

The crowd was booing hard, trash was being thrown in the arena, the complex felt like it was shaking with how livid the fans looked to see Akashi in this state right now. And with Kelly in the ring, taunting and mocking her while she lie wounded, they only suspected foul things to unfold.

"You look so sad on the mat, Tanikaze." Kelly muttered as she shook her head side to side in disapproval before seeing Akashi roll onto her stomach, the moment it happened, something clicked within Kelly, she saw her chance.

Like a vulture, Kelly pounced on the fallen Akashi, scissoring the sumo's arm and wrapping her arm around her head yanking hard to compress her neck and shoulders within the dreaded Crimson Crossface!
by Tatyina on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:38 pm

"Guh!"

Akashi grunted as Kelly pounced on her. She was just trying to push herself up when she felt the stinging in her neck from the cruelly applied crossface. Was she in a match? She had no clue. She barely even knew it was Kelly still doing this to her. The big sumo wriggled back and forth, trying to buck Kelly off her and growling as she did but it was hard and her vision was blurry from blood and sweat that dripped into her eyes.

Whatever was happening, she just wanted it to be over and so her big hand reached out and clawed at the mat once before she pushed up and flopped back down. Weakly her hand began to slap the mat repeatedly as she tapped to the crossface, the fans int he arena shocked by what they were seeing.
Postby Lobo on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:02 pm

"TAAP! TAAP! TAP TAP TAP TAP! TAAAP!" Kelly screamed over and over as she wrenched back on the Sumo's big body with all she had, hanging on for dear life as she tried to buck her off. This was arguably Kelly's biggest catch and she didn't plan on letting go of her prize!

"GIVE UP!" Kelly ordered moments before Akashi tried to push up herself up, Kelly panicked but clung on tightly, wrenching with all she had to keep the pressure on Akashi and to just hang on until finally the sumo just flopped to the mat... Where her weak hand began to tap.

Kelly held on for a bit, clutching Akashi with all she had as the rush of power and success coursed through her. "AKASHI TANIKAZE HAS TAPPED OUT!!" Kelly roared as she sprung to her feet, her boots stomping on the canvas as she stretched out her arms, bobbing her head and stomping her foot on the mat repeatedly as she lost herself in a fit of victory while the crowd looked on, shocked, heartbroken and angry.

"I'm the best! I'm the best now! Nobody is safe anymore!"
Kelly cried, pointing at herself as she rolled out of the ring and made her way up the entrance ramp, taunting the fans that stood beside her, renouncing her status as 'The Best'.

Postby Bluemouse on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Taylor looked up at the monitor on the wall with a grim faced stare. Then she looked ahead at the curtain, then back at the monitor. She was too late to stop Kelly, but not too late to do something about it. She slid one foot back and took a stance like a sprinter anxiously awaiting the starting gun.

"I'm the best! I'm the best!" Came Kelly's voice from outside. She could hear it through the curtain and over the speakers. She watched her on the TV until she saw Kelly's form silhouetted against the curtain by the arena lights.

And they're off.

Just as Kelly reached the curtain, Taylor burst through headlong and speared Kelly through the midsection with enough speed and enough force to horribly rearrange internal organs. As her shoulder impaled the girl's midsection, she wrapped her arms around her legs just to make sure she went down and stayed there. In a moment, the crowd realized what had happened, and their outrage instantly transformed into elated cheers.

There was something in Taylor's hand, though. She planned on using it.
Postby Lobo on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Kelly was basking in her own glory, taking her time to showboat and celebrate after assaulting Akashi and forcing the sumo to submit. Tonight was going to end good for Kelly, she'd sleep like a baby with a smile on her face, knowing that she had made the former champion tap out to the most devastating submission hold in AFW.

But right as Kelly turned around to make her exit, a blur, a missile, plowed into her.

"CUUGH!" Spit flew from Kelly's mouth as she felt Taylor's shoulder bury into her stomach, knocking her right off her feet as she got drilled and flopped onto the hard entrance ramp, a metallic clang being heard as Kelly's back and head hit the ramp Taylor over her. Kelly's body jackknifing up and sputtering, trying to hold her stomach.
by Bluemouse on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Taylor manhandled Kelly onto her stomach and planted a knee in the middle of her back. One at a time, she yanked Kelly's arms behind her back and slapped on a pair of shiny, silver handcuffs.

But she didn't stop there. She dragged Kelly around with such ferocity that it looked like she was being mauled by a bear. She grabbed the chain of the handcuffs and a handful of Kelly's blonde hair, and dragged her into a run all the way back down the ramp before flinging her into the side of the ring.

"Let me know when coming out here starts to seem like a bad idea," she growled. She spared a glance up at Akashi, but she wasn't done with Kelly yet.

by Bluemouse on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Taylor dropped to all fours to get right up in Kelly's face. "I know the kids are watching," she whispered, and shook her head. "But they're not gonna save you."

She got up and kicked Kelly onto her stomach, keeping her there by planting a boot in the small of her back. She grabbed the chain connecting the handcuffs again, and lifted it up. With Kelly's body pinned to the floor, she pulled Kelly's arms up behind her back like levers until they would go no further. Then she grabbed a wrist in each hand and pulled as hard as she could.

She would feel bad if she snapped Kelly's arms off like chicken bones, or tore and splintered her shoulders, so she made sure to give her a way out.

"How ya feelin' down there, hotshot?" She said cheerfully, but through clenched teeth. "I know you can't tap right now, with your hands all tied up like this, but you can just tell me when you've had enough. Fun, right?"
Postby Tatyina on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:08 am

Akashi had flopped to the mat once Kelly released her and closed her eyes. She just wanted to rest for a second but Taylor's explosive entrance had roused her and by the time Kelly and Taylor were back in the ring, Akashi was on her hands and knees. She turned and looked at the spectacle. Her own face had been marred by Rebecca's punches but her long, black hair covered up most of it.

She stared at Kelly and then looked up at Taylor. Akashi shut her eyes and groaned as she got to one knee. She still needed a moment but she could see what was going on.

"Oi, Taylor-chan..." Akashi muttered. "Are you taking her home with you? Is that why you've got her all bundled up?" She said, smiling weakly. "Because I think she could do a little better than just say she's had enough." She said as she looked down at Kelly.

by Lobo on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:40 am

Kelly felt a chill when Taylor said that the children would not save her. Kelly didn't even know if Kids WERE watching. She just wanted to use them against Taylor. It didn't work and got a kick to the stomach for her trouble, followed by Taylor's boot on her back before suddenly the chain that was connected to her stupid cuffs was pulled.

"A-Ah! Ahh!" Kelly howled immediately as her arms were raised before Taylor grabbed both wrists and pulled. "AAAAGHHHH!! G-GAWWD!!" Kelly screeched immediately, eyes shooting wide as she felt a horrid pain ribbing into her shoulders, it was too much. It was the worst pain imaginable, it had Kelly shutting her eyes tightly as they welled up with water, twisting and turning in agony, wanting the pain to stop but never believing that Taylor would release her until she heard those humiliating words.

But Kelly didnt think twice. "YES! YES! S-STOP! STOP IT! STOPIT!" She whined as her legs would kick, one after the other, on the floor.
Postby Bluemouse on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 am

Taylor let Kelly go as soon as she said the words. She was a little disappointed she had said them so quickly. What a bitch.

"Can't wait for our rematch, Sasha Gray." Taylor dusted off her hands and wiped her feet on the mat at Kelly. "Ready to go, Stay Puft?" She offered a hand to Akashi to help her up.

On her way out of the ring, she paused, and looked back at Kelly. "Oh, you might need the keys to those cuffs, right?" She pulled a small key out of her pocket and held it up between her thumb and finger, and then flung it deep into the stands. "Ask your fans. Good luck!"

Postby Tatyina on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:52 am

Akashi watched as Taylor tossed the key into the stands. She grinned but still looked at Kelly. "Well, I guess you are shrewd, Conway-san." She said. "This did turn out far better than actually accepting my challenge. Thanks for the workout." She said and followed Taylor down the ramp.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Hentai: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Andrea Ümlaüt - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Andrea Ümlaüt

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:59 am

Kelly flopped to the floor as soon as Taylor released her, causing the blonde to curl up and writhe around following the contortion on her body as she struggled and squirmed in her cuffs, glaring at Taylor with one open eye as she taunted her.

A rematch? Oh. She'd get one.

"If you... Think for a second..." Kelly began before Taylor asked about the keys. Immeidately Kelly's eyes would widen as she saw Taylor pull out the key.

"Yes. Yes! Give me that n-" Kelly would say before Taylor just flung it into the stands! The Crowd compressing together as they reached for the key, trying to grab it like Taylor had knocked out a fastball into deep into the stands for a homerun.

That whole time, Taylor had Kelly's big mouth dropping, and it was actually resting on the floor before she screamed and kicked violently.

"BITCH!!!" She cried. "THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT! I DON'T DESERVE THIS! Y-YOU COWARD! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" Kelly spat as she struggled in her little Little prison.

"I'll show you shrewd, you slut!"  Kelly growled angrily. "Someone better gimme that key!" She yelled angrily, partly pleading as she wasn't sure if ANYONE would do that for her.... She was starting to miss her comrades, now was a good use for peons as insurance. Her one temporarily Ally was unconscious in the ring and Kelly was all alone to reap what she had sewn, glaring at Taylor and Akashi through the bands of her hair that covered her eyes partly.

"I'm going to fuck both you up! I'm an American Hero! You'll pay for disrespecting me!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:14 am

Taylor wiggled her butt at Kelly and gave it a smack. "Bring it, creampuff. But if you ever come after anyone like this again, I will make you tap over, and over, and over..."

She put her arm around Akashi and showboated for the fans on their way out of the arena.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:23 am

Kelly trembled with frustration and anger as the ever sassy and confident Taylor Erin Parker Higurashi decided to wiggle her stupid butt right at her. The nerve of this punk. She never respected Kelly on her show or when she beat her 1 on 1. And now she was leaving her handcuffed, threatening to make her tap?

"No... I'll be the one to make you tap, Parker." Kelly growled under her breath as she watched her and Akashi leave.

"You think I'm scared of either you!? I'm a fucking crazy bitch. I don't let up until the war is won! I am American's Champion! I am Japan's fucking A-Bomb! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU'LL FUCKING TAP LIKE A LOSER WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU! YOU'LL TAP LIKE YOUR STUPID MOTHER-IN-LAW!" Kelly spat violently from the arena floor, a chunk of her comments censored for obvious reasons, glaring knives into the backs of Kamikaze.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2