Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Emily Clarkson (Debut!)

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Emily Clarkson (Debut!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Emily Clarkson (Debut!)

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 am

"Wha-" The point of Bonnie's elbow slammed into Emily's chest. "AH! Ghhk..."

Emily jackknifed up off the mat before falling back down. Her mouth gaped and she coughed and tried to gasp air back in, but she breathe. She rolled over onto her stomach and pulled her knees up under her, eyes clenched and hands pressed against her chest, one ankle flopping against the mat while she struggled to make her body cooperate at least enough to be able to breathe. She kept her forehead to the mat in hopes that no one would see the tears that sprang to her eyes.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Emily Clarkson (Debut!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Emily Clarkson (Debut!)

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:30 am

As soon as Bonnie dropped the elbow, she immediately followed up by crawling over Emily and hooking the girl's leg up to start a pin, not allowing her curl up following the attack but Bonnie would see the tears that streamed down the girl's face and would frown deeply. Somewhere between dissapointed and remorseful. She did her best to hide it, but the look on her face was full of conflict as she stared at Emily.

The Ref slid in.

"ONE!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 am

As Emily was shoved onto her back, her mind was burdened as heavily by shame as her body was by the blonde Texan laying across her. She was only just starting to get her breath back after Bonnie's elbow drop. She had never been hit with one before, not like that. Nor had she ever taken an atomic drop, or...

She wasn't ready. She just wasn't. And it wasn't even that she didn't train hard enough, it was that she was just too soft. She wasn't tough enough mentally or physically. She didn't have what it took, at least not that night.

She covered her face with her hands to hide her shame, and made no effort to escape the pin.

"TWO!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:48 am

"I could demolish her more if I wanted to..." Bonnie felt strong. She hadn't decimated anyone like this before. It was a bit of a turn on. Part of her wanted to do more, like stretch her with a back breaker. She wondered if this was what it was like for Allison when she dismantled her. The feeling of power she had, To be so strong. It would send a nice message to that tram. Piledriving her precious little niece to make her cry. Part of Bonnie wanted that so bad.

And yet the idea of doing such a thing sickened her. To think part of her even wanted that... Maybe she wasn't as good as she thought she was. Maybe Allison was right.

"THREE!!" Called the Ref-girl who immediately called called for the bell, Bonnie blinked in surprise before she sat up off of Emily, her hand being raised as her music played, looking down at Emily sorrowfully.

"..." She was silent as first. "Hey. C'mon kid. Pull it together. Ya fought good." And lost fast. She was going to need some work. A lot of work.

And with that, Bonnie held out her hand in front of Emily's shielded face. It was only right to do.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:02 am

Emily sobbed into her palms. She had never been in a fight before in her life, and after tonight maybe she still couldn't say that she had. This was more of an execution than a fight. Bonnie very swiftly put to death all the illusions she had about taking after her Aunt Sarah.

Only the crushing knowledge that so many people were watching her cry in the middle of the ring made her tears dry up. She stopped crying, and opened her eyes to see Bonnie's hand in her face. She ignored it. Why on earth would she want to shake her hand, or accept any help from her, the person who had just pounded her dreams into dust.

She was straight-faced by the time she got to her feet. She knew Tatyina was watching from somewhere, and she never liked to let too much show in front of her, for whatever reason. She looked at Bonnie, and then in Clyde's direction. It was too much, especially with Bonnie's patronizing bit of condescention. She just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

While the arena still reverberated with Bonnie's music, Emily stepped through the ropes on the far side of the ring, away from the Texans, and began the long, lonely walk up the ramp, hopefully to never see the inside of the arena again.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:12 am

Tatyina had felt like she had been holding her breath for what seemed to be an eternity. Not until Emily was pinned did she feel herself finally exhale deeply. Tatyina felt herself crying salty tears along with Emily. She couldn't help herself but she didn't wipe them away.

As Emily moved to leave the ring, Tatyina hopped over the barricade and began to rush past the ring towards her best friend and roommate. "Emily-ue!" She called out as loud as she could, reaching out a tape covered hand. Her voice barely reached conversation level but she continued to run after the girl, ignoring Clyde and Bonnie and the tears that streaked her pale face.

"Emily-ue!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:21 am

"It's... Over?" Clyde was shocked too.

Bonnie barely knew what to say, how should say if, if offering her hand was the right thing to do at all. But as Emily just ignored her hand and rose to her feet, the Texan girl would see the look of pure defeat on that girl's face as she looked to Bonnie then to Clyde before slinking out of the ring and going up the ramp to a chorus of sympathy from the crowd as they watched the defeated Rookie head backstage, leaving Bonnie watching from the center of the ring, her young and recently defeated opponent.

Clyde left his chair and went to grab a mic before rolled into the ring and dusted off his suit before he got close to Bonnie's ear. "Don't start." She mumbled pathetically, hugging her arm. "Whatever." He grumbled. This was her plan, to get a reaction out of Allison. The woman had a cold heart, but a warm spot for her niece who was now quite broken on the inside. Truly Bonnie was the victor this night in more ways than one.

Too bad she didn't feel like a winner.

Then in came Tatyina hugging the defeated rookie in an effort to comfort her. Clyde scratched the back of his neck and then put an arm around his sister who was doing her hardest to just suck it up. Telling herself maybe this was for the best, maybe she this girl was just blindly following Allison and didn't have the heart to wrestle if one little ass whooping was gonna break her. Maybe she was just mean and a bully after all. But the twins weren't done. As much as they wanted to be.

Clyde pulled out the mic he held from behind back, one arm over Bonnie's shoulder as he put the mic between their lips. Bonnie took in a deep breath before speaking. "We're a little sorry it's taken this long but hopefully we've gotten yer attention, Ms. Lu Jiao and Ms. Watson. " Bonnie said before Clyde pulled the mic closer to him.

"If you're watching, Watson. I hope you can see yer' lil' ol' niece cryin'.... And nuthin' personal, kid." He Addressed Emily. "But we hope you saw Emily get laid out with an elbow so hard she's ballin her eyes out. I remember ballin' my eyes out when you said you'd stop hurtin' my sister if I traded places with her. I said I would, and you decided to slam her on a steel chair like the cold hearted bitch you are. Now you gon' keep hidin'? Or does my sister have ta' keep kickin' Emily's ass some more till you start cryin' too..." Said Clyde before Bonnie took the mic.

"Allison. Please come out. I didn't enjoy hurting Emily and I don't want to hurt her anymore... And yet I hope she honestly doesn't wrestle here ever again, as long as she looks up to you. Because if she ever did grow up trying to become someone like you. Regretfully... I'd probably have ta' put her down just so another bitch like you doesn't spring back up. You're a disease to wrestling, Allison! And if you got any guts you'll come down here and fight! Oh! Jocelyn, please come down too! I spoke with Yi Lan. Nice girl. I think we're gonna be great pals! So I''ll try not to be too rough with you, for her sake... She's delicate." Bonnie would say, Clyde then snatched the mic.

"I was rough with her though." Clyde added and the twins both winced and grinned immediately. Bonnie punched his arm, hard. She didn't want to laugh and wasn't pleased by his tasteless comment. It was mean, but he knew he was joking. Clyde felt bad for saying it. Felt like an asshole And the crowd didn't like it as they booed those words Hard. But he hoped this would do the trick.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 6 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:24 am

Emily looked back over her shoulder at the Gastins while she walked up the ramp, her eyes tearful and brimming with hate. She was nearly at the top before [url=http://youtu.be/jEgX64n3T7g:13j76sqo]the music[/url:13j76sqo] began.

As the first ethereal notes of the familiar song reverberated through the arena, the house lights dimmed so slowly the change was nearly imperceptible, until the arena was in near darkness. Emily's pace slowed to a stop, and she looked around, wide-eyed, as if she might miss the person whose arrival was heralded by the music. She hastily wiped away her tears, not wanting to be seen like that.

Spoiler:

Finally, lit by a single, soft light, Allison strode onto the stage, with the grace of a dancer and the poise of a queen. She wore a placid expression and an elegant dress in pure, angelic white, with a crimson sash around her waist. In one hand, she held a microphone, in the other, a red rose.

She towered over Emily from her place at the front of the stage. Emily had never seen her in the arena in person before. From her place on the ramp, the redhead stared up at her in awe, while Allison's eyes were fixed solely on the two Texans in the ring.

She waited while the music faded out, and then raised her microphone to her lips. Her voice filled the arena, satin and decadent, like deep, red wine.

"You do enjoy hurting Emily," she said bluntly. She let the words hang in the air for a moment. "One of the very hardest things to do, darling, is to pretend you're something else. People might not know what you really are, but they can always see what you're not."

She extended her hand and held out the rose to Emily. "I'm so proud of you, Emily. Don't worry yourself with the result. Just stepping between those ropes shows that you have more courage than most anyone else." She turned her emerald eyes back to Bonnie and Clyde. "And certainly more than this little one. Emily knew she stood little chance, and yet she fought. You knew this as well, and yet... you fought. You are weak and petty people, and I will suffer the indignity of your presence no longer."

She held her hand out to Emily again, and the teenager stepped forward. Allison wrapped her arm around Emily's shoulders, and turned for the exit.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:11 am

Darkness was the perfect cover for someone like Jocelyn. She'd been in it for a while but she was ready to return to the light. As Allison stood at the entrance way and praised her precious niece, she was even more excited at the prospect of joining this happy occasion. She'd hate to disappoint Bonnie as well.

When Allison turned Emily around, in front of the entrance ramp was Jocelyn. She had a dark grin on her face and was dressed in a loose fitting black tank top and black track pants with white piping. There were circles under her eyes indicating she had gotten no, or very poor, rest. Her almond eyes focused on Allison for the moment.

"Bloody ripper match." Jocelyn said to Emily, not even looking at her. "But why don't you lot stay just a little bit longer."

Jocelyn had a microphone in one hand and in the other she had a steel chair which was dragging against the ground. "Just a bitta unfinished business right?" She didn't speak into the microphone while she talked to Allison and when she was finished, she began walking past the blonde, Emily and Tatyina, who had only been cautiously staring through the two girl's appearances. She wasn't going to interrupt Allison and Emily's bonding time.

Jocelyn let the chair grind uncomfortably against the steep ramp as she stopped just past Allison and looked at Bonnie and Clyde. "There was a point when I could give two arseholes about fightin ya." She said into the mic. "But... I figured you were shite and I could make you take a pisser when it came to matching up with me. You must not've watched what I've been doin lately. While you've been playin waltzin matilda with school girls, I've been fuckin cunts up."

Jocelyn breathed heavily through her nose into the microphone. "Now...? Well, shite's changed a lot, so..."

Jocelyn dropped the microphone, pulled up the chair to grip it tightly with both hands. She then pivoted and spun on her heel, looking to crack the steel chair as hard as she could into Allison's head.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:20 am

Allison raised an eyebrow, but made no attempt to greet Jocelyn. She had not seen her since forcibly cutting ties with the girl after Summer Splash, for reasons all her own. She was somewhat amused by her appearance.

When the chair smashed into her face, she pitched backward and her knees gave out, knocking against each other before she crumpled unceremoniously to the ground in a heap.

"Aunt Sarah!" Emily cried out, and knelt down next to her, taking her head in her hands and searching her eyes for some sign that she was okay.

"You..." She said, looking up at Jocelyn. She was terrified. The last time she saw Jocelyn, the chistralian had beaten her to a pulp to prove a point, much like Bonnie just had. Emily was stranded, surrounded by people who might like to hurt her with her aunt incapacitated on the floor. She was shaking, but her reddened eyes burned with hatred as she glared at Jocelyn.

"BITCH!"

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next