Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 14 Friction World Cup Finals: Croatia Vs. United States

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SS 14 Friction World Cup Finals: Croatia Vs. United States - Page 8 Empty Re: SS 14 Friction World Cup Finals: Croatia Vs. United States

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Kelly looked to Nikolette with a small smirk, the girl was panting hard and bleeding, no doubting aching too. Kelly just needed to hang on a little longer and this bitch was done. But apparently... She wanted to talk now. So Kelly decided to just listen, holding back a grin as the mechanic's chest heaved.

But the traces of a smile faded as Nikolette brought up her show, causing Kelly to scowl almost instantly. And she was so coy about it, so happy to push HER buttons now, it seemed like everyone thought they could pick at using her cancelled show thanks to Mercy fucking Wrenn, but did they care it meant a lot to her? No. They didn't.

"You TWIT!" Kelly spat."You wanna Talk!? Okay! How about... No! Fuck you! You're not sorry! No one is! Not You, Parker, Wrenn not even my One Fucking Friend!" Kelly snapped to Nikolette as she rose to her feet, her blood stained hands shaking at her sides. "...Not even my own parents." She mumbled bitterly.

"You have NO idea what it's like! To always be ignored! That nobody cares what you say or what you do until you raise your voice so loud that they can finally hear you, even though they want you to shuttup because you're being fucking loud and annoying!! You have no idea what that kind of a life is like BECAUSE of your Big-Ass Brain!!!" Kelly screeched angrily as she ranted about, stopping the whole match all together just to... Talk.

"You're a fucking genius, right!? Right!?" Kelly pointed accusingly. "I'm gonna guess your life right now... You've always had your attention Tessla! In and out of this company... You've probably always been smart, a real prodigy, huh!? Everyone wants to see what you're gonna make and build and what you have to say before you're 'Soooooo' smart, always getting pats on the back from Mommy and Daddy and all that gag worthy garbage! And Even as you've shyed away from the spotlight, the company and the fans still have their eye on you because of who you are... The smart little tomboy grease monkey mechanic. Pft." Kelly scoffed.

"The world loves you, Tessla. Congratulations... I just want it hate me because I LOVE it when I upset people and disappoint them. Nothing makes me happier than to spread all that frustration and anger onto every fuck I can find... And do you know why? BECAUSE NOBODY EVER LISTENED TO ME! I'm a narcissistic bitch because my parents ignored me and never cared about what I wanted! Don't you see!? I DESERVE to have my fucking soapbox! I deserve to be as loud as I want to because I've never had anything to make people pay attention to me! I'm just Daddy's Little girl. Big, strong, 'I still wish it was the 80s' Daddy's little 'gotta be a wrestler too' girl!"
Kelly was not fully ranting, going off on an angry tangent as she got lost in her bottled up issues.

"Everything I AM Is Entitled! From being ignored for sooo long to being the only daughter to my champion Father, Micheal Conway. I not only deserve my right to the spotlight but I deserve the title and respect that people gave my Father! The same respect that you denied when you got all Shakespeare on MY SHOW! Nobody upstages Kelly Conway!! Understand!? That's why I'm gonna win! 'Cause I NEED this and DESERVE THIS! I've never had anything but now its gonna be mine and I'm gonna send you packing back to your backwater country like my name was Edison!!" And after all that, Kelly finally paused and just panted hard after blowing off that much steam.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

SS 14 Friction World Cup Finals: Croatia Vs. United States - Page 8 Empty Re: SS 14 Friction World Cup Finals: Croatia Vs. United States

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 am

Nikolette was expecting a little ribbing from Kelly. To blow her off and start punching the engineer or, at least to just start insulting Nikolette some more.

She was not expecting... this...

Nikolette carefully listened to Kelly as she went on for nearly two minutes. The girl was an absolute mess. She probably picked the worst time to let all that bottled up frustration at her lifr come out. However, while she ranted, Nikolette was getting the rest she needed. She nodded along with Kelly as she slowly eased herself against the ropes and to a standign position. No doubt the blonde was so into what she was saying that she wouldn't even think about Nikolette standing up.

By the end of it, Nikolette almost felt bad for the blonde. She'd givien her a hug if they weren't in match. If the girl wasn't such a bitch, and if Kelly hadn't decided to bring up a subject that was particularly sore to Nikolette. Something that she told no one about because she had gotten past it. Too bad for Kelly.

When Kelly was finished, Nikolette's fist was clenched tightly. She stared at Kelly and fell back against the ropes, using the soft push to throw the hardest right cross she could muster at Kelly's jaw.

"Shut the hell up!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:42 am

Kelly, lost in her ranting, was far too focused on her little unsolved inssues to really bother with Nikolette at the moment and thus, she paid for it via a sudden unexpected blast to the jaw that rattled Kelly's senses.

"Hkk~!!" Kelly's head turned sharply, bobbing limply on her shoudlers side to side as she stumbled into the ropes, her head hanging low as she caught herself with her arms draping over the ropes. She shook her head, trying to refocus and when she did she narrowed her eyes back at Nikolette, looking at with hazy vision.

"Bitch." She spat before sitting up, trying to charge at Nik before breaking into a spin, trying to hit Nikolette in the side of the head with a spinning back elbow!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:12 am

Nikolette panted as she knocked Kelly for a loop. She wished it had knocked Kelly out but she'd have to settle. Nikolette's eyes narrowed as Kelly glared at her. The engineer's fingerless gloves creaked as she tightened her fists.

Nikolette watched as Kelly charged at her. She took two purposeful steps at Kelly and raised her bug, clunky boot to place it in Kelly's way. If the blonde wanted to elbow something, she could elbow a size seven steel toe!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am

Coming in for that spinning back elbow, Kelly was trying to ram her crooked elbow into the side of Nik's head, but right as she got in range for the strike, she would end up running smack dab into Nikolette's big boot. The side of her cheek practically slamming into the bottom of the girl's foot, causing spittle to fly from Kelly's mouth as she rag dolled onto her back, sprawled out at the feet of her opponent following the massive big boot!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:09 am

Nikolette heard the crowd and watched as Kelly fell flat on her back. Nikolette only took enough time to bring her leg down before she dropped to her knees and laid her body flat over Kelly's, perpendicular to the blonde.

She had the strength to lift up her leg and that was about it. She didn't even hook Kelly's leg as the ref began the count.

"One!"

Nikolette panted against Kelly's neck, her mouth close to Kelly's ears as she hoped that was enough. "At least y'all got parents ta gripe about." Nikolette growled into Kelly's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Downed by the big boot, Kelly wasn't getting up right away for sure. Getting absolutely rocked as she ran into Nikolette's big foot, laying her out on the mat throughuly as she went for the count on Kelly! Already reaching the one!

"TWO!"

"THR-!" And at the last second, Kelly threw her shoulder up! Getting a two count in front of a gasping and ultimately dissapoined crowd, heaving against the mat on her side underneath Nikolette.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Nikolette shut her eyes as the ref counted. She just wanted this match to be over. When she heard the ref start the third count, the engineer held her breath.

When Kelly lifted her shoulder, Nikolette felt her heart sink into her big boot. "Crap..." Nikolette cursed as she rolled off of Kelly. She pushed to her hands and knees and grabbed Kelly's sweaty blonde locks.

Nikolette yanked Kelly up and pulled the blonde between her legs. The engineer the wrapped her arms around Kelly's waist. She didn't know if she had the strength to lift Kelly up but she was going to try.

"Hnnnnnngh!"

Nikolette squeezed and pulled with all her might to try and lift Kelly to a powerbomb position. If she succeeded, she knew she'd finish Kelly. If she didn't have the strength, at least she could pile drive the brstty American.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:21 pm

Laid out from the big boot, Kelly was left dazed on the canvas, barley moving at all until Nikolette finally helped her up herself. With a groan and her arms hanging at her side as her sweaty hair was grabbed, cascading like curtain around her face as she was hauled up and pulled between Nikolette's thighs.

Kelly grunted as she felt Nik's strong hands at her waist, feeling them compress her abs as she hauled her up and seated her right on her shoulders.

"HAAGH!" Kelly yelled as she reached down and dug her nails into Nikolette's face and viciously jerked back, trying to swipe her hand across the girl's face, evading the eye of the ref-girl from her elevated position.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:29 am

Nikolette did it! She had gotten Kelly up! Now, no matter what, all Nikolette had to do was give in to gravity and she'd win for sure! Her cheeks were red from the long, grueling fight and from her face nestled between Kelly's thighs but she wasn't even thinking about that. And, it seemed, neither was Kelly.

"Raaaarrrghhh!"

Nikolette felt the sting in her eyes and gave into gravity in the only way that could possibly save Kelly, straight down. She crumbled into a heap, giving something to break the American's fall as her hands went right to her eyes, tears streaming and mixing in with her bloody face.

The ref had not specifically seen Kelly's transgression but it was obvious what happened. She'd seen enough to know that Kelly had tried to stretch one too many cheap shots past her and that was going to be that.

She threw her hand up and signalled the time keeper who banged the bell. Nikolette barely even understood what it meant until the ring announcer started to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of tonight's contest as a result of a disqualification, Nikolette Teeeeeesllaaaaaaa!"

Last edited by 445 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next