Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 10 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Yoshiro let go, letting Wells either stay folded over herself, or falling some sort of way. "N-No....I-I am 20. But, the drinking age is 21, isn't is...?" Yoshiro didn't know. The rules in Japan may have been different, or Wells was being a bit dumb. In either case, maybe that suplex came a bit too early. The blue bird bites her lip and stood up.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 10 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:15 am

"It's twenty in Japan..." Wells said as she rolled onto her side dramatically. She eyed Yoshiro from her position and closed one eye. She then yawned. "You're bed's comfy, let's take a nap." She said and then closed the other eye.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:10 am

(Well lookie there...It is. .-. )

Yoshiro sees this as an opportunity. Her lips curl into a Cheshire grin. "Alright....Let's try this. I'll get you some alcohol." She would wait for an excited Wells to spring up before the blue bird would put a finger up and say: "Buuuuuut....."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 am

Wells did, indeed, hop up when she thought she could finally get one over on Yoshiro. however, her perky hyperactive body deflated into an ooze on the bed when she heard the but. "But! but! But! Butts are for mooning!" She whined and blew a stray lock of pink hair from her face as she dramatically rolled herself off the bed and onto a Wellsball on the floor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:00 am

Groaning, Yoshiro picks up the heavy Wells up off of the floor and back onto the bed. She whispers in her ear. "But...You have to obey me for 10, long minuets...." After that, and hoping that Wells valued beer more that her dignity, Yoshiro would try to uncurl her and lay her flat on her stomach to she could sit on the smaller girl's back. Yoshiro would then reach down to grab those legs for a boston crab.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Wells shuddered as Yoshiro whispered in her ear. "Eh?!" She said as Yoshiro tried to muscle her around. Wells wriggled in the bird girl's grip and kicked and flailed about. "How is that a bet!?" She said. "You're going to have to make a wager for me to do THAT!" She said as she was put int he Boston crab.

"Rgggh!!" Wells growled cutely. "You just don't know anything about it!" She declared.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:42 pm

"This isn't a bet or a wager, Wells. Its a trade off. Im going to do whatever I'd like. And Im sure you'd obey for some alcohol....Right?" Yoshiro plants her feet flat on the bed and leans back more to bend the smaller girl's cute back. "First....Im going to stretch you out, then....Well, you'll see what comes next." Her voice was sinister and full of intent.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 am

"But I want the alcohol for a bet!" Wells mewled. She closed one eye and whimpered in the hold. "F-Fine! Fine!" She cried as she was bent into a painful C shape. "I'll do it! But, when I win the next bet, you'll wish you never got me a drop!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:18 pm

"I'll regret it later, Im sure." Yoshiro noted and agreed. "But for now..." She continues to sit on Wells back, but let go of her legs and let them fall back down. Yoshiro then picked one leg up and brought the foot of the girl under her close to her face. She would take a moment to look at it, up and down. Before barraging it with many little kisses!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:40 pm

"Ehehehe!" Wells giggled when her foot was brought up and kissed. The wet lips tickled but felt good at the same time. Wells wriggled but wasn't trying to escape. For ten minutes, she just needed to do whatever Yoshiro said!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next