Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 13 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 am

She thought that Wells would stay awake, but she'd be wrong. She shut the dor loud to wake her up. There was a sudden pause when she heard Wells. "Are you crazy?! I-I'm not drinking any of that!" She put the bottle on the counter. "You can drink the poision, I'll make sure you're taken care of fairly well while you're here."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 13 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:14 am

"No!" Wells said and crossed her arms. "It's for a bet! The whole reason i ate your foot was because you would do the drinking contest! Someone around here is going to be drunk and naked by the time this is over, dammit!" Wells said and grabbed a bottle. She cracked it open like a champ and then looked around for glasses. It wasn't her house!

"Phooey!" She said. Who needed glasses!? Wells pulled the bottle back and took a big sip. Her cheeks flushed red and she sighed while it burned her throat. "Ok, You're turn!" She said, waving the bottle at Yoshiro. "But, if you don't even take one sip then that means you lose the bet and THAT means you have to get naked and STAY naked until I leave!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:41 am

Wells had a point...A good one. "Okay..." She grabbed the bottle gently. She sighs and looks at the liquid. Yoshiro drank before, but not sake. She tildts her head back and places the bottle on her lips, drinking a few gulps.

Her throat burned, screaming for some type of coolant. Her head thrusts forward and she groans a bit, putting the bottle back on the counter. Her eyes were a bit water, and her cheeks were becomming a rosey red.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:25 pm

"Oh, wow." Wells said as Yoshiro chugged the sake like a pro. She grabbed the bottle and took a sniff. Then she looked at Yoshiro. Wells' cheeks were already quite red. "You drank that like a champ!" She then looked down at the bottle and giggled. She stuck out her tongue and ran it along the rim. "Ehehe... Look, Yoshiro, we're French kissing!" She giggled and took a nother drink, trying to outmatch Yoshiro.

"Haaaaaaa!"

Wells exhaled when she pulled the bottle away and shut her eyes tightly. "It's so nasty! B-But I can't lose! not to you! I wanna see you nekky agin..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 am

She looks away when Wells was being a bit freaky with the bottle, licking it like that. The alchol wasn't doing the best in her stomach. She watches Wells drink more, and succumb to the bitter taste. "Well, duh! Its not smart to drink it straight! Now, give me the damn bottle so I cans beat ya!" The last scentence was spoken in a slur. "You aren't going to win...I-I'm not letting you get me naked like that again..."

Yoshiro takes another few gulps, her entire body shudders and her grip tightened. She still drank it, moving the bottle back down and put it down. "Ugh....G-Gosh..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Wells eyes widened when Yoshiro took another swig. The pinkie yanked the bottle back and cradled it, hugging it against her body and staring at Yoshiro. "Well... If .. WHEN I beat you, I don't mind also getting naked thatw ay you don't have to feel like uhh... some kind of thing..." Wells was having a little trouble thinking but she took another champion's sqwig and then set the bottle down before she flopped forward onto the bed face first. "whoooooooshhhhh...." She gurgled.

"Y-yoooshirooo." She said as one eye blinked and then the other. She pushed herself up and leaned forward, grinning widely at Yoshiro with bright, red cheeks. "Heeeey, Yoshiroooo. Did i ever tell you that... that one time I was assaulted by a deemon?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:59 am

Her body shuddered FOR Wells. "Geez..." She mumbled. The drink from earlier was starting to hit her now. "You dr....fff....Drink real pro like. And when I when....Win! I-I'm gonna get you..." She tries hard not to mess up and slur her words. "W-wait....? Demons...?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:36 am

Wells forced herself up to a sitting position and stared at Yoshiro, each eye blinking individually as she grinned and giggled at the bird girl. "Ehehehe, yep!" She said as her eyes wandered to the bottle. "W-you have to take another drink or your gonna loooose.." She said and pushed her finger into Yoshiro's chest to poke her.

"it was... a lusty succubussssss... She ... did thingss to meeee." Wells pawed at Yoshiro's boob while she tried to make faces at Yoshiro while also giggling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:47 am

"You have to take one!" Yoshiro laughed. "I just drank, you n-need ta do it!" She argueed, or at least tried to. When Wells bluntly put her hand on Yoshiro's breast, she backed away. Until...She ended up falling on her back. "G-G...Stop off...Tell me about the subuccus." She announced wrong. Yoshiro was drunken so quickly, she didn't see what was going on very clearly.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:05 am

"fiiiine!" Wells took the bottle and gulped down a big sip, wincing as she pulled it away. An alcohol soaked sigh wafted into the air and she cringed, handing the bottle back to Yoshiro. Or trying at least, considering the girl was flopped on the bed.

"Heeeey..." She said and pushed her hands against Yoshiro's thighs to spread the girl's legs. She grinned devilishly at the bird girl. "She was a lusty succubus..." Wells began, staring lustily at Yoshiro. "And she CUAGHT me with her lusty grip. She did ... teeeriiibly sexy thiiings to meeeee..."

Wells leaned forward and nuzzled up Yoshiro's shirt to expose her stomach. Like thiiiisss." Wells then ran her sloppy tongue along Wells stomach. "And she had horns... probably..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next