Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 16, 2014 3:28 am

"Um....Sure?" Yoshiro agreed. The more time she was spending with Wells, the more sporadic the little firecracker got apparently. Opening the door to the tall building,Yoshiro motioned for the other girl to enter. "We're gonna go up to my room. I'll tell you what we have to do there." By now, the blue bird was thinking of a plethora of insidious plans and plots to deploy unto Wells. Her room door was painted blue, just like her hair.So it was easy to assume it was her room.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by Tatyina Fri May 16, 2014 4:09 am

"Ok!' Wells said without though. Yoshiro could have been taking Wells to a murder dungeon and at the moment, she was happily following along. She'd deal with all the murdering later.

It seemed a little weird to Wells when Yoshiro started talking about her painted hair. She guessed that explained the blue but now Wells really wanted to touch it to see if it was all goopey. When she took a shower, did it wash out? Did her wet hair look wet cause it was freshly painted.

Wells didn't know but she had to find out. As Yoshiro walked through the huge facility on their way to her room, Wells did her best to stealthily lag behind Yoshino just enough that she could reach her hand up and slip her fingers into Yoshino's blue hair and ruffle it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 16, 2014 4:22 am

The two would walk down the hall. "I asked for my room door to be painted blue, just like how my hair is. So I would be able to tell which room is mine. Its a lot easier for me that way in this big place. Its actually natural,but most people think that its dyed and--" Yoshiro felt it. She felt Wells ruffling her hair.However slightly she did it....She fucking did it.

"You're so dead...." Yoshiro grumbled to herself as she nearly shoved the key into the keyhole of her door and threw the door open. She puts down the case and also sits down on a chair, facing Wells. Lifting her foot up, she says: "Take off my flip-flop for me."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 16, 2014 4:54 am

Wells inhaled until she was nearly blue in the face and about ready to pass out. her gasp was loud and she couldn't stop thinking about being murdered. She was right! Yoshiro was a mad woman! She'd probably peck her eyeballs out!

"Hooooooooooooooooo!" She couldn't hold it and thumped into the room when she exhaled, gasping for breath as she looked up at Yoshino. She didn't WANT to be murdered! She was so young and full of life! "I WANT TO LIVE!" She squeaked as her voice cracked when Yoshiro spoke.

She then blinked. "Eh?" She asked. She then looked at her hand. It wasn't covered in paint. It wasn't even wet. She looked at Yoshiro's feet and crawled over to her. She grabbed one sandal and raised an eyebrow at it as she held the foot in her hands. "Is this what you want me to do for losing the bet, or are you just lazy?" She questioned, giving Yoshiro an incredulous look.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 16, 2014 5:10 am

Wells was able to go from 0 to 60 and vice versa. Yoshiro was trying to keep her cool as she was starting to unfurl her plans for Wells. She was still furious about the kawaii touching her hair. But,the cute cracking of her voice softened the anger Yoshiro had besides her in her mind at that time. Besides,anger wasnt good for her today.She was just playing calming violin;she didnt need to be angry now. "Yes.I want you to do a few things for me, little girl." She said to Wells teasingly. "I want you now to take off the other flip-flop." Yoshiro crosses her arms and smirks. When Wells was done with that task,Yoshiro would award her with a pat on the head...With her now bare foot.

Last edited by 11367 on Fri May 16, 2014 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 16, 2014 5:29 am

"I Am little! I'm so tiny!" Wells said and shut her eyes tightly, squealing a bit. She was practically mini sized but that was ok. "Ahh... a feeeew!?" She said.

"Huugh!" Wells dramatically sighed but then giggled as she took the other sandal off of Yoshiro and set it aside. Wells squeaked again when Yoshiro put her foot on her head. "Awp!"

She raised her eyebrow and blinked as she followed Yoshiro's leg into the skirt and stared at her blue panties. "you... really like Blue a lot, don't you?" She said as her cheeks began to redden more and more, her eyes not leaving the girl's panties for a moment. It was like Yoshiro's leg planted her firmly in that position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Yoshiro noticed something.She noticed just where Wellsk eyes were moving slowly up to Yoshiro's underwear. "....Wells? What are yoy looking at?" Yoshiro already knew the answer.She lifts her foot up to tap on Well's head a few times. "Yes,I-I do like blue...." The bird couldn't help but have to blush herself.With both of her sandals taken off,she would put her leg down after a moment,taking away Wells' view of her underwear. "So.....Um...." She was at a loss for words.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 16, 2014 8:39 pm

"Your underwear." Wells said as though it were no big deal, despite blushing deeply. She shrugged and tried to play it cool when Yoshiro closed her legs and looked away. "Aren't they kind of plain though?' She asked. "Mine has little eggs on them!" She said proudly. "Or... maybe they are flying saucers. They are blue and green." She said, blinking.

Wells suddenly hopped up and brushed off her hands, slapping them together. "Welp, I guess we're done here!" She said. "That was the easiest bet I've ever had to pay up." She said. "You really screwed the pooch, Yoshiro." She said as she turned to leave. "I would have done anything." She boasted proudly, intent on marching straight out the door without another thought.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 16, 2014 11:27 pm

"Why does it matter what's on them or how plain they are.N-No ones supposed to really see them,anyway...." Yoshiro said, emphasizing the word 'see'.She felt a bit embarrassed.Wells was an odd girl,and she was starting to now warm up to that.Yoshiro looked up to see that Wells was about to leave. "Leaving so soon? I thought we could maybe..." Dare she say it and start something she cannot finnish?

"Gamble and bet some more? Maybe you can give me a bet to do now?" Yoshiro stood up,again showing her height over Wells to intimmidate her a bit into staying,if she could.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 17, 2014 8:58 am

Wells was nearly out the door when Yoshiro spoke about more bets to be made. Her eyes lit up and she turned her head around. "Oh-ho-ho." She said as she swiveled around, puffing out her nonexistent chest and kicking the door closed with the back of her foot.

She marched up to Yoshiro and looked at her. "You want ME to bet YOU, huh?" She said. "Well, I prefer card games myself." She began as she pushed the sleeves of her sweater up, only to have them slide back down on her. She pulled out a deck of cards from her hoodie and fanned them out, looked at them and began to shuffled against her knee.

A bad idea as she lost her balance and the cards flew everywhere as she toppled. "Guh!" She groaned. She looked around at the mess. "Gah! Fifty two pick up!" She whined. Then, suddenly there was a gleam in her eye. Wells could win a bet AND clean up her mess!

"I bet you I can pick up more cards than you, go!" She said and dropped to her knees and picked up the card right in front of her like it was the fastest thing she had ever done.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next