Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[FWC] UK-Serbian Relations

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[FWC] UK-Serbian Relations - Page 2 Empty Re: [FWC] UK-Serbian Relations

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Nikolette nodded as Gwendolyn spoke, turning her head and blushing a bit. The haughty heiress sure was a big fan of herself. She'd have to get good at keeping the blonde's ego inflating without it getting so out of hand that Gwendolyn thought she could just step on Nikolette. This was a partnership after all, Nikolette wasn't signing up just for the privilege of working with a Bettencourt.

Her thoughts vanished, or perhaps were amplified when she stepped through the elevator doors into the palatially decorated exercise facility. Her eyes widened as she looked around. it was hard to even tell there was EQUIPMENT, let alone that this was anything more than a monument to Gwendolyn's ego.

She was even greeted by a butler!

"Uh..." Nikolette said as she was greeted by the elderly servant. "Y'all can just call me Nikolette." She said, blushing a bit. "Yeah, Gwendolyn and I were hopin we could put together a mutually beneficial partnership. I'm actually really excited about it but I wasn't expectin... this..." Nikolette said as she looked around.

"A-Are we really allowed to uh..." She said and looked at the paintings. "I mean, this is really an exercise facility? I thought we could just hit the showers and grab a bite or somethin. Isn't this a bit much?" She asked, trying her best to whisper as though she didn't want other people to hear.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri May 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Gwendolyn eyes remained on her tablet this entire time, checking over her companies various stock information tapping away at the screen as she made executive decisions on the fly. Although certainly not the COO of Primol just yet, her own accomplishments still earned a high ranking position designed to groom her for the day she would inherit the mantle. Her recent wrestling endeavor didn’️t excuse her from her daily responsibilities, but she was in a hurry to continue her rendezvous with the lovesick mechanic. Her eyes stayed glue to the screen ah she smiled at Nikolette’️s mousey reaction to her extravagant surroundings.

“I certainly do hope this is an exercise facility for the amount I’️m paying to rent it out during my stay. Now that you’️re aware of it’️s location feel free to drop by, I should be able to pencil you in especially for a prospective partner…” Handing her tablet to Winston the golden haired heiress gently clasped Nikolettes hand and led her down the hallways to the sauna, the debonair butler speaking louder as the two walked further away. “Enjoy your shower, my ladies. And it was pleasure to meet you, Ms. Tesla!!!”

Walking into a modestly sized locker room that led from there led into the sauna, Gwen snatched a body towel from one of the cubbies against the walls and began to slowly undress in front of a locker from her form fitting blue and white wrestling attire, starting with her boots and eventually sliding her sweaty outfit from her shoulders down her curvaceous body. “A bite to eat you say? To my own embarrassment I’️m afraid I’️ve yet to visit any of Japans fine dining establishments. Perhaps we can try the Mikawa Zezankyo? Oh, or maybe the Kozue. From what I’️ve heard the view is à couper le soufflé️!!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 03, 2014 10:14 am

"Ooh... seriously?" Nikolette asked in awe as Gwendolyn offered her access to the posh facility. She could hardly believe it and was thinking about it as she looked around. She could only flash the butler a polite smile as they entered the locker room.

She sat on the bench and began to untie her heavy boots, not even realizing she was facing Gwendolyn as she untied them. She was almost casually watching the girl strip as she pulled off her heavy leather footwear. It was a locker room and they weren't lovers. Nikolette was only thinking platonic thoughts even if, when she caught a glimpse of Gwendolyn's body, she was blushing. It WAS nice after all.

Nikolette stood up and dropped her pants, revealing a surprisingly expensive and well made set of light green silk panties. She peeled off her sports bra while Gwendolyn spoke. Nikolette heard of those places that Gwendolyn mentioned but she didn't REALLY know what they were. She just assumed they were super expensive. She'd have to look them up a bit more. "Breathtakin?" Nikolette repeated in English. She shrugged as she grabbed a towel and slipped it around her body and then discreetly pulled off her panties.

"Well, that sounds pretty neat, at least." She was ready for the sauna. It sounded like a great idea. "I can't believe ya haven't had a tour of the place yet though. What have you been eatin?" She said smiling. "Don't tell me you've been importin caviar an fois gras in the whole time!" She said as she waited for Gwendolyn to guide her to the sauna.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon May 05, 2014 7:40 am

Slyly peering over her shoulder, Gwen noticed the brief but flattering stare down Nikolette was giving her shapely body. Smiling coyly to herself this admiration came as no surprise from her lovelorn friend, but what made her raise an eyebrow was the high end pair of panties placed on the bench. Quite a contradiction from the mechanics rough nature, but Gwen found it adorable how Nikolette still managed to find a way to keep her femininity intact.

“Ugh, I despise caviar actually, it tastes of salty tapioca. My kitchen staff has kept me well satiated thus far, although….*sigh*....sometimes I long for a reprieve from my diet, if only occasionally.” With her body towel now tightly wrapped around her chest, Gwen walked alongside to Nikky to the door to the sauna, jutting out into the middle of the locker room. Halfway there Gwen placed her arms around Nikolettes own and pulled herself closer so she could whisper softly whisper in her prospective partners ear, giving off a slight giggle afterward. [size=85:osd55n5d]“…I have that same pair myself, in royal blue of course.”

The intense humidity would wash over the pair like a warm blanket as they walked into the modestly sized sauna, slightly steamy with the dry heat already causing small sweat droplets to from on their bodies. Gwen would take a seat on the highest wooden bench so she could rest her back and head against the wall, taking a deep breath with her eyes closed. “So, Ms. Engineer….where did you pick up French? Don’️t think I didn’️t notice…*giggle*…Back home perhaps?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 am

Nikolette smiled at Gwendolyn as she spoke about her distaste for fish eggs and pulled her into the sauna. The wave of heat invaded her body and she felt her cheeks flush as the steam bombarded her pores. No, that was Gwendolyn's soft breaths, whispering. Nikolette shuddered and watched as the haughty heiress sat down.

"Ahh..." Nikolette said, sitting next to Gwendolyn, their hips touching slightly. She looked down, studying both their feet in contrast. Nikolette's was well manicured and taken care of like a ladies' should be. The rough exteried did belie a meticulously feminine interior and she smiled shyly. "I like to save my money for nice undergarments... believe it or not I don't care much for being grimy n' gritty. I mean, I like gettin my hands dirty but only when I'm on the clock, so to speak. Afterwards, I want to wash it all off and just feel like a gal should."

Nikolette smiled and sighed. She closed her eyes and relaxed as the heat made her body glisten with sweat. it felt good. The sauna made her feel like she was in a forge, breathing the heavy air. it was nice.

She didn't open her eyes when Gwendolyn spoke but her cheeks were hued with red once more. "Ahh, well..." she began, "It's uh... pretty easy for me to learn a language. All I really have ta do is look over a vocabulary book and figure out how verbs are conjugated and how a sentence is structured. Vocabulary's the hardest part when it comes to a language. If you can pin that down, the rest is pretty easy." She opened her eyes and scratched the back of her head.

"And, uh, that's the easiest part for me." She said, smiling weakly. "I speak... a lot of languages. I never thought ta learn Japanese until i came here though. Figured it out well enough, moved onto Chinese. Korean's probably next." Nikolette shrugged. "I only spoke them European languages cause that's where I figured I'd be. Now I realize that this is a global world. I need ta be able ta speak the same languages as the people I might wanna do business with or interact with and since it's easy... I just learn them."

Nikolette opened her eyes and looked at Gwendolyn. "That's somethin else I, uh, thought I could bring tot he table." She said, almost shyly. Nikolette was smart. Not just smart but really smart. She didn't like to brag about it and coming from the sticks helped a bit. With the way she spoke, people thought she wasn't anything special. Just a janitor. That was just fine to her, really. However, she'd probably need to show Gwendolyn that she was more than just a broom jockey if they were to be anything resembling equals in their budding partnership.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri May 09, 2014 7:13 am

The oppressive humidity relaxed all the muscles in the pairs’️ exhausted bodies, sweat drops slowly rolling down their curvy physiques. The soothing effects of the sauna made the atmosphere even more serene, the solitude of that one room making it feel as if the two ladies were the only two people in the world. Her chest expanding and contrasting as she breathed in the sweltering air, Gwen smiled to herself as she noticed the odd parallels the two shared.

“Mmm….I suppose I can sympathize, in a way. Bathe yourself with the utmost in primp and posh ambiance, every fragment of your existence encompassed in naught but high class elegance….and eventually you may yearn for the grim and gritty, that physical contact which stabilizes your reality,….*giggles*….perhaps we should switch lives for a day….” Gwen would start rubbing her extended pinkie toe on the engineers foot in playful way, noticing it’️s slightly rugged features but not shying away nonetheless.

Turning her head in surprise at Nikolette’️s admission of her linguistic expertise, Gwendolyn realized the engineer may just be a true savant if what she was saying was true. Though by all means an intellectual genius on her own merit, even Gwen would admit her ability to learn a language takes longer than Nikolette apparently can. The heiress would in no way feel threatened by Nikolette’️s hidden intellect, but rather titillated at the fact that Nikolettes prospective chances at coupling with the heiress may have just shot up.

“Impressive…..mmm, you continue to rouse my curiosity, Ms. Engineer. You hide your innate talents so well under that blue collar exterior, never showing your full hand. I wonder why? Quite the enigma.….,” Gwen gave an inquisitive smirk towards her sauna partner, by now the moisture in the air had caused the heiress luxurious curls to straighten out into flowing sunflower blonde hair that parted over her shoulders and down her toweled back. “You may be able to keep with me just yet, and I’️ll need you to be right my side at all times for our partnership to truly flourish~…Turn around, I wish to try something.” As Nikolette showed her back to Gwen, the aristocrat would begin gently massaging her tight shoulder and neck muscles with expert precision.

“My caretakers taught me how, but I’️ve never had the opportunity to try this on anyone who isn’️t under my employ,”
Gwen applied pressure with her thumbs in a circular motion, her other fingers rubbing to and away from her spine in a back and forth motion, all the knots in her muscles straightening out from the massaging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 09, 2014 8:35 am

"Ahhh, uh... yeah.... Nikolette said at Gwendolyn's words. "I'm still a gal, aren't I?" She said, smiling as coyly as she managed at the haughty heiress. "It might be fun, but just for a day. We are who we are for a reason, I think." Nikolette said and shrugged her bare shoulders to dismiss the thought.

Nikolette blushed when she felt Gwendolyn's toe on hers. The engineer looked down at the perfect digits next to her own boot-worn yet still manicured toes. Nikolette's mouth opened but only a silent breath escaped as small jolts of electricity tingled her toes. The contact was dainty and Nikolette was wondering if a busines partnership with Gwendolyn could mean something else to the blonde.

Nikolette exhaled and pressed her hand against her chest like she was short of breath. Gwendolyn was just being friendly. It was how she buttered prospective partners and in the AFW, who DIDN'T ignore personal boundaries.

"Ahhh, Gwendolyn it's... thanks, I think..." She said and lowered her head, still focusing on the toes. "I just like ta keep humble, that's it. If I started sayin how high my IQ was and things like that, I just think people wouldn't take my work seriously. THAT'S what I want to be known for." Nikolette looked up sheepishly at Gwendolyn. "I'm no enigma, Gwendolyn. I just do what I can. I guess it's a lot." She said and shook her head.

She turned when Gwendolyn commanded and felt the touch from her soft hands. "oh... dang...." Nikolette said as she melted into the fingers. Her head leaned back, pressing between the valley of Gwen's breasts. "Nnn..." Nikolette moaned. "Sheesh... that's... wonderful..." She purred, just wanting to fall asleep right there.

Last edited by 445 on Thu May 22, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu May 15, 2014 4:39 am

"Ah...I'm pleased to see I haven't lost my touch,"Gwendolyns own face would glow a slight shade of red herself when the engineer nuzzled the back of her head into the heiress glistening cleavage. She looked down towards her blissfully relaxed spa partner and stole glimpses of Nikolette’️s slowly heaving chest through exhausted, half-opened eyes. Gwen never really had a chance to truly appreciate the engineers tightly muscled body up until this instant, her loose fitting wrestling outfit camouflaging her features.

“Mmm…. underneath your work outfit….behind your most humblest of attitudes….you disguise yourself so well, Ms. Engineer,” Gwen smiled warmly as she pushed back against her snuggled mechanic, pressing their heated sweating bodies together and making her sumptuous chest more of a cushiony pillow for Nikollette. “Your extensive work and contributions in the field of engineering will no doubt live on well past our lifetimes, but no one would ever know the fascinating woman behind it all. Such a tragedy….”

Maintaining her sensual massage all throughout, a creeping thought had emerged from her subconscious, almost ruining the tender moment. For someone in such an exalted position of wealth and influence like Gwendolyn, the threat of false friends who only wished to manipulate you for their own means was a perpetual concern for the heiress. The idea that Nikolette may have been toying with her emotions, lying about her infatuation towards her just to further her own goals in engineering brought a look of concerned sadness to her face. She had never let anyone get this close to her in so long, so this worrying thought never occurred to her until now.

Slowly stopping her massage, Gwen slowly wrapped her arms around the upper chest of Nikolette in a tight embrace, lowering her head so her moistened cheek pressed lightly against the engineers as she spoke softly with a straight faced expression looking downward. “Ms. Engineer…..Our potential……partnership is a serious matter for me....I....I CAN trust you.....can’️t I?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 15, 2014 7:19 am

"Nat at alll..." Nikolette purred as Gwen's fingers continued to melt away her cares and stress. She could let the haughty heiress do this forever. She didn't even notice the stairs, however, Gwen would indeed notice that Nikolette was quite shapely. Her chest was large but had been compressed int he tight sports bra. Her legs were shapely with toned muscles and curvy hips. She was both feminine and powerful looking even as her chest heaved quietly.

"G-Gwendolyn..." She murmured. "Ahh... That's too much." She said, blushing deeply. "I ain't never had anyone ta look impressive for but myself..." She said. "And... I don't care if no one knows about me if I can make the world a better place." She added and sunk into Gwendolyn's chest, turning her head to feel the soft breast bulge against her cheek. She froze, her eyes widened as she caught it out of her peripheral.

Her heart was racing. She was naive to the ways of love but not completely innocent. She understood that their contact was bordering on sensual and Gwendolyn's words hung in the air, even as their cheeks pressed together. Nikolette softly panted as she opened her eyes and stared forward. Her heart was racing and she tried to think of Mayu and what could have been. But... Gwendolyn was offering everything she could ever dream. Her temptations were too great and she was starting to become overwhelmed with a different kind of desire.

"G-Gwendolyn..." She whispered. She turned her head so her wet lips pressed at the corner of Gwendolyn's cheek and her pants pattered against Gwendolyn's lips. "S-Spell it out..." She said. "Our partnership. W-What does it mean to you because... I'd never wanna betray anyone..." She said as her hand crept up and squeezed Gwendolyn's. She could feel every inch of the girl pressed up against her. Whether it was the haze of the sauna or the intoxication from closeness, Nikolette shifted her body, turning it until her face slowly turned and Nikolette found her lips pressing against Gwendolyn's softly and timidly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu May 22, 2014 8:35 am

Their interactions up until now presented Gwen with such an enticing portrait of the engineers’️ character and personality. The more she learned the more she was intrigued by such an initially simple looking girl. A determined and skilled wrestler eager to fight against those she believed wronged here, a genius intellect able to comprehend near any language with innovative ideas in engineering, and yet so humble, caring and selfless as to not even wish for acknowledgement for any of it. She realized no one with such noble characteristics would take advantage of Gwens feelings for their own causes. All these virtuous character traits and yet she had fallen in love with the self-righteous and pretentious Gwendolyn. The heiress couldn’️t understand it herself, but in the end, all this mystery only enthralled the heiress, starting to fall for the fascinating engineer the more time they spent together.

Gwendolyn shivered from the feel of Nikolettes heated pants across her lips, practically tasting the sweat drops crawling down her mouth. Hearing every whispered word she said with a slight grin across her face, Gwen found it adorable how the engineer needed the heiress to lay it all on the table for her, no more innuendos or teasing. After feeling the engineers lips gently press against her own briefly, her heart skipped a beat from the faint touch, knowing just how to answer her shapely spa partner.

In response, the heiress closed her eyes and pressed her dainty lips back against Nikolettes’️ for a slight peck, slowly ending it before pushing her lips against hers in a more passionate kiss and squeezing Nikolette’️s hand back. The feel of Nikolettes gentle lips made Gwen moan into the kiss, her lips just as soft and sensual as hers with her tongue slowly starting to explore the engineers mouth. As the kiss went on her hot and heavy embrace of the engineer tightened with her glossy breasts pressed up against Nikolette's back. Gwens other hand gently palmed the engineers cheek before finally pulling back from the kiss, her forehead still resting against Nikkys and eyes closed, breathing heavy pants as she whispered “…that’️s what it means,…partner ~…”

With that the heiress would gently pull the engineer down so she was lying on her back with Gwendolyn still wrapped close to her side with her shapely leg draped around her slim and toned abs. One hand would slowly caress one of Nikolettes glistening orbs beneath her towel, Gwen leaning inward face to face with an innocent smile after saying “……And I know you wouldn’️t betray me, as I wouldn’️t you……*giggle*……it’️s all about trust, remember?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next