Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Apologies.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:04 am by ihateocrecolors

Due to some issues that I think have been popping up because of my involvement in stuff, I believe it's in the interest for me and everyone else that I take a temporary or probably permanent leave from AFW-related stuff. I have been nothing more than a burden to most of you. I won't make this into a giant paragraph. All I want to say is that I apologize to everyone who's ever rooted for me because I can't hack it not anymore.

Comments: 1

Retiring some wrestlers

Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:42 am by Deus001

Hey all

Deus here, I've been thinking it over and I'll be looking at benching some of my roster. Been thinking its a bit over bloated and with newer ideas on the horizon for me I've figured its time to shuffle them off to greener pastures or let their faceclaims be free to use.

So at the moment I will be retiring Chuang Lingxian, Qi Lingxian and Leon La Rouge effective immediate. I might be considering benching other people but atm the above three are getting axed. If you want to adopt any of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Detailed Look At Anglo-Welsh Relations: Alois Trancy vs Jasper A. Rhys

2 posters

Go down

A Detailed Look At Anglo-Welsh Relations: Alois Trancy vs Jasper A. Rhys Empty A Detailed Look At Anglo-Welsh Relations: Alois Trancy vs Jasper A. Rhys

Post by ihateocrecolors Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:33 am

Standard Match
Victory via Pinfall, Submission, KO, Count out, or DQ

It only took 20 minutes and already Alois was main-eventing tonight’s show, though that seemed to be the only positive that Alois could make of this evening as he sat in the locker room, with a ice pack on his left cheek to stop the swelling from that kick Jasper gave him after their little bout on the mic. Alois was looking to repay that favor ten-fold in tonight’s match. Once he was called up to the stage, the blonde aristocrat would shove the ice pack into the chest of the poor guy that had to call him, leaving a wet spot on his shirt while making his way to the entrance ramp. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Jasper Rhys.

Alois’s entrance music:

Alois’s attire:

Alois came out to the ring, not as confident as he was just before. Walking offbeat to his electric pop theme, the crowd jeering and booing him as he walked down the ramp. The young prodigy returned the favor, flipping off the crowd while he made his way to the ring. He couldn't be bothered by the taunts and jeers hurled his way as he grabbed at the middle rope to lift himself up into the ring. He rolled underneath the ropes and propped himself up, running his hand through his hair, waiting for that cheesy and tacky J-Rock theme to start playing. His cocky smile was replaced with an angry pout which was fitting for Alois.

“C’mon you little brat…show yourself..”
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

A Detailed Look At Anglo-Welsh Relations: Alois Trancy vs Jasper A. Rhys Empty Re: A Detailed Look At Anglo-Welsh Relations: Alois Trancy vs Jasper A. Rhys

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:50 pm

..."Lovely Entrance there Alois... But I'll do one better." said a certain Welsh accented voice from the guerilla position, having finished his last-minute stretches and now was quite eager to throw down...

Alois didn't really have to wait long for his Welsh opponent to make his appearance as soon enough, the arena lights began to dim gently to a light ambience to allow for a dramatic buildup as the supposedly cheesy and tacky J-Rock anime OP Song that had become synonymous with one of Tension's most beloved rising stars began, the excited tune building up once again to its iconic chorus hook as the smaller arena-spotlights began converging around the opposite entranceway until with that final glorious utterance of the song's famous chorus-line...  STAND UP TO THE VICTORY! ikutsu mono asa o mukae!

Stand Up To The Victory! - Tomohisa Kawazoe:

And just like that, with an energetic pep. Out came the little Welsh brat, Running down and happily accepting the loud pop that his entrance garnered, Blowing kisses and saluting the adoring Tension crowd as he ran up towards the ring with an excited pace, Oh Jasper was looking forward to this match-up, He'd been excited for much of the day waiting for the opportunity to give this English Prat a good humbling, a good thrashing upside the head to teach this Aristocratic wanker how the rural Welsh working class got things done...

Jasper Rhys - Sortie Out!:

Finishing his excited sprint to the ring, the Welsh lad would climb in and with a cat-like elegance and a strong confidence to his movements, He cheerfully squeezed himself between the ropes and then turned to face the AFW Faithful, ignoring Alois as he addressed them in his endearingly odd way. "...Bore Da Kyoto!" He called out as the crowd gave him one last loud cheer in response to him, With the support of the Tension audiences secured and his spirits high, Jasper turned finally to Alois and walked over, arms crossed and a confident if-not cocky look on his face, Jasper tilted his head and spoke.

"I've been looking forward to this Y'know~" He said in a teasing way, smirking at him with that same Cheshire Cat grin he had when he laid out the challenge in last night's show. "Hope you don't mind being thrashed proper-like by a Welsh Farmboy~." He said, Eagerly awaiting both Alois' response and the start of the bout.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down