by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

5 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm - Page 5 Empty Re: Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Shinobu chuckled at Jess' words. He'd remembered her as quite lively and even when she wasn't in club mode, she still seemed to have that sparkle that attracted him to her in the first place. "Johnny-kun's a good guy. Taylor's lucky to have found him and he's lucky too." He said. Taylor, from what he had seen, also seemed to be quite the catch. Even if he didn't know her very well, if Johnny was so smitten with her, then she couldn't be all bad. That was the impression he got, at least.

Meanwhile, Mamouru had been off watching the movie with mild interest. He was tucked away in the corner, watching over the party from a comfortable distance. No one was going to pay him any mind and so far, he'd avoided eyecontact with Cassie as well. He just felt so out of place and as more people showed up, it made him even more nervous. Akashi and his mother had been trading shots and both of them seemed to be on the verge of really drunk. The night was still young but it never took much for Akashi and Junko was trying to keep up with the big sumo. More than likely he'd have to carry her home, or spend the night here. Neither sounded like something he wanted to do.

All these people were supposed to be family and yet he felt like an alien. Not to mention the fact that Junko had insisted that he come. He knew exactly why and it bothered him so much. SHE still held out hope that SOMEHOW he could patch things up with Cassie. She had seen the change in him when they were "together." something Mamouru just stopped trying to correct. He had seen it too but they were beyond that. Junko didn't know and couldn't even if he told her.

As the thoughts mulled in his head, it just started making him sick. He stood up from his chair and made his way towards the stairs. He was thirsty and wanted a drink but, really, he just wanted to get away from the happy atmosphere for a while. It was too much and he was sick of trying to pretend like he was having a good time for now.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 pm

"Mm hm," Jess said while taking a long drink from her beer. When she put it down, it was nearly empty, and she leaned against Shinobu's shoulder while she got up. "Excuse me honey, it's time for another round."

Meanwhile, Cassie wriggled her way out of her seat and away from Taylor, and ducked her way out of the theater area. She was hungry, and there was food. She could smell it, and she was drawn to it like a bear to a picnic.

As she made her way to the back of the room, Mamouru was coming the other way, and for a split second she made eye contact with him. She immediately looked away, but otherwise showed no reaction. When she got closer to the food, Jess grabbed her.

"Cassie! Ohmigod, have you met my friend?" She pulled Cassie in and herded her into the chair she had just vacated, next to the blonde movie star. "Take good care of him while I'm gone, okay? Do you need a drink?"

"N-no... thanks."

"Okay, babe, get cozy and I'll- oh, wow!"

As Jess turned, she caught sight of Mamouru and skipped over to him. She stopped in front of him and put a hand on his arm. "He-llo, gorgeous! If you got up to come talk to me, you missed. I'm Jess."

Cassie sat on her hands and shyly peered over at Shinobu. She offered a nervous smile. "Um... hi."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:01 am

Before Mamouru could even get up the stairs, Cassie came down and met his gaze. He turned away as fast as she did was going to continue when he was suddenly pulled towards Jess. She was a lovely girl with an infectious smile and he had stolen a few glances from her before throughout the course of her arrival. In a different setting, with different people around, Mamouru would definitely put his skills to work. Now, unfortunately, he was left in an uncomfortable position, her arm draped smoothly over him just a few feet away from Cassie. All eyes most certainly on him.

Mamouru looked away shyly. "H-Hello, Jess-san." He said. "It's nice to meet you, I hope you're enjoying yourself tonight?" He said, trying to think of the best way to break off contact.

Shinobu had a pleasant face as Cassie sat next to him. He looked her over once again. "YOU wouldn't be interested in coming with me to a party in Tokyo, would you?" He asked. Not that Shinobu was on the prowl, but sometimes having a nice girl around made things easier in certain ways.

"You'll get to rub elbows with some pretty influential people. Actually," he bgan, "sometimes I can get away with using AFW to draw folks into a conversation." He leaned in close, pressing his shoulder against hers. "There's a lot of actors and business types that love AFW but pretend they don't. That is, until they get a little sake in them." He said and grinned. "I'd bet they would recognize you for sure!" Shinobu chuckled.

"Oh, but this is kind of your party, isn't it?" He said, frowning a bit. "Well, I'd hate to pull you away from this. You're having fun, right?" He asked. She had a nervous face. Shinobu was just trying to make her feel at ease.

Mamouru noticed how easy that Shinobu was talking to Cassie. He noticed how shy Cassie was and understood exactly what was going on. That Shinobu was no different from him. Mamouru hid his inner thoughts and slipped an arm around Jess. "I'm Mamouru. Junichi's brother, Taylor-san's brother-in-law."

"I was just going to grab another drink as well." he said, noting the reason she was getting up in the first place. Mamouru pulled his arm away and slid from under hers. He took a few steps towards the stairs and threw her a glance that beckoned her to follow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:54 am

Cassie's face lit up excitedly. "Really?" She had her share of fame within jiu jitsu and pro wrestling, but she'd never been around the movies!

"I'd love to!" She said, but then Shinobu pointed out that they were already at her party. Her enthusiasm became muted. "Oh, yeah. You're right. Well... if you ever want an AFW person to bring to... stuff. Um... I could do that."

"It's very nice to meet you," Jess didn't quite catch his name, but she followed him up the stairs. "Perfect! You can keep me out of trouble."

Cassie tried to look like she wasn't looking, but she had seen it. Mamouru with his arm around yet another girl. An inner storm cloud gathered in her face, but only for a moment. When she turned back to Shinobu she put on the prettiest smile she could, and lean her elbow on the table with her chin on her palm while she gazed at the dreamy blonde boy.

"So tell me about your movies. I don't know much about Japanese movies."

Upstairs, Jess purposely walked close enough beside Mamouru to almost force him to put his hand on her just to keep from losing balance. "You're so tall..." She purred. "But you don't look like you're having any fun at all! Maybe I can help?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Shinobu smiled at Cassie. Her shyness was adorable and he nodded at her question. "Well, they're always happening. The next time I have to go to one, if you want to come, I'll take you. I think it could be quite fun." He said. "Well, I think it might be a little less boring for me." He said with a soft chuckle. He saw the darkened look flash over Cassie's features for a moment before she suddenly brightened up and leaned closer to him.

"Oh!"
Shinobu's eyes lit up when Cassie asked about his movies. "I'm mostly known for playing the lead in the Phantom Detective series." He said. "Technically they are made for younger audiences, teenagers and kids but... I like to think that anyone could enjoy them. I play Uematsu Sensui, a detective who can see spirits. With the help of my scary looking, yet lovable companions, I solve mysteries!" Shinobu smiled at Cassie. "Check one out some time." He said. "If you don't like it so much, I won't be offended but maybe you'll be surprised. He said grinning a little wider. He wasn't going to ever win any awards for his work, he knew, but he had an amazing life, more money than he knew what to do with and the adulation of fans worldwide. He felt like he had to be doing something write signing on to these movies.

"Eh, they're trying to hard to be more than they are." Morrigan said as she slipped downstairs, glancing between Cassie and Shinobu with the faintest curling of her lips twitching. "But, all things considered, they could be worse." She said giving an honest assessment of the series. She then stepped towards the food area. "Time time to grab some chow. Getting a little crowded upstairs." She said with annoyance in her tone.

Mamouru held onto Jess as she leaned against him. He looked her over and smiled softly. "You have a good eye." he said. "To be honest, I didn't want to come but, maybe things are looking up a little.' He said, flashing her a week smile. His hand slid along her back, holding her against her. "How did you end up here? I mean this in the best possible way, but, you seem a little out of place?" He said smiling.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Cassie nodded, wide-eyed, her attention undivided from Shinobu and his unusual violet eyes, and his... cheekbones, and...

"I bet you're really great in them..." She said, and only then noticed Morrigan was there. "What?" She asked absently. Morrigan had said something, but it probably didn't matter. It didn't seem like she was talking to her.

"Oh, so you're like Scooby Doo!" She exclaimed. "Er, well, maybe more like Freddie. I wish I could see ghosts and solve mysteries and stuff. All I do is beat people up." She giggled, a little more than she should have.

Upstairs, Jess swung around to stand face-to-face with Mamouru, and pressed against him while she took little steps forward until he was backed up against the kitchen counter.

"Do I?" She asked sweetly. "Why is that?"

She reached up and placed a finger on his lips, and she was looking at them when she spoke. "Now, how could a party girl ever look out of place at a party? You don't think I look nice enough?" She stood on her toes and grabbed the waist of his pants to pull his hips tightly against hers. "Mm. I guess you do..."

She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:46 am

Ace hummed a little to herself as her cab parked outside Taylor's house, taking her sunglasses off as she got out and paid the driver. Dressed in designer jeans, a white tank top, and tennis shoes. Perhaps not exactly a fancy party outfit, but it seemed casual enough. No sense wearing some flashy outfit designed to get peoples attention.

Making her way up the driveway, she had to admit, she was glad Taylor thought enough of her to send her an invite. It was a nice feeling, like she had earned a bit of respect from the veteran, or at least some friendliness, given their fun banter over the phone. She was kinda eager to meet this Cassie girl too, having heard a little about her when Taylor and Akashi mentioned her, and looked up a couple matches she was in, the girl showing some very impressive submission skills.

Reaching the door, she knocked upon it, wondering how many people had arrived already. She didn't actually know anybody but Taylor and Akashi, but she was hoping there weren't any crazy people around. She had enough of crazy people in AFW as it was already.

Last edited by 143 on Thu May 01, 2014 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:49 am

Akashi had not realized how awesome Taylor's mother-in-law was or, for that matter, how awesome The Last Boyscout was. She rarely watched movies that weren't about Sumo wrestling or old Samurai and there weren't a lot of Sumo movies. This one had lots of explosions and guys running around being toughies and trying not to get killed. It was pretty neat. The sake also helped and that was also good.

However, as the move went on, Akashi started to squirm. She was getting as antsy as she was getting tipsy and when she could no longer take it, she leaned against Taylor and grinned. She pushed her head forward so her lips were close to Taylor's ear.

"Terror-chan." Akashi giggled, her voice slipping a bit. "Is... Is Junko-chan... Is she off limits?" Akashi asked and then giggled again, wrapping her arm around Taylor and hugging her. Akashi then turned her body, pushing off of Taylor's chest to help stand herself up before grinning at Taylor and moving along.

"Hey, Cassie-chan? Isn't this movie great!?" Akashi said, not even waiting for Cassie to answer before hopping up the stairs.

Mercy tapped her feet anxiously as the cab driver stopped in front of Taylor's home. She was running a little late but she'd finally arrived. Today had been a "Lukretia day" and the German general Manager didn't believe in getting out early like her actual boss. The quick train ride followed after avoiding any calls from her boyfriend and quickly she was walking up the driveway, catching sight of another guest who was waiting to arrive.

Mercy gave herself a once over, approving of the black dress slacks and cute maroon button up blouse with a snazzy handkerchief perfectly askew around her neck. She hopped up to catch the girl before the door opened.

"Are you here for the party too?" Mercy asked. She smiled at Ace, and recognized her quickly enough. "Miss uh Cote, I mean, Hailey, I guess." The pink haired girl shifted a bit. "It's a party right?" She said smiling. "I didn't realize you'd be coming here. After all, I figured that you'd..." Not be friends with Taylor? Or Akashi? or Cassie? Mercy couldn't think of any reason why Ace actually WOULD be here. Taylor must have had a reason but she didn't get to finish her thought before the door swung open.

"I'll get iiiit!" Akashi said as she heard the knocking from her spot on the top of the stairs. She ran as fast as she could, her big body swinging to and fro as she thundered through the upstairs with loud, eager stomps. She ignored the urge to go to the bathroom, the scary movie playing on the upstairs television and even the pair making out to bee line right towards the door.

Akashi swung it open with great excitement and when she saw Ace and Mercy, her big smile melted instantly. "Oh..." She said and looked at Ace. Her eyes trailed towards Mercy who looked at her with hopeful, sheepish eyes.

"Come on in. Party's downstairs." Akashi said in a flat tone as she turned away. The urge to pee suddenly swelled up with renewed vengeance and she was nwo in no mood to try and hold it back. She shuffled off to the bathroom without a second thought, leaving the two alone with the door open.

Mercy shrugged and stepped inside, kicking off her shoes and looking about. Scary movie on in the living room, yep. Her eyes wandered. People making out? Yep. Drunk Akashi? Mercy shrugged. The party checklist had already been pretty well crossed off. She hoped she wasn't too late to join in the fun but she didn't want to just leave Hailey out in the cold like a lost puppy.

"I can probably figure out how to make it down to the basement." She said with a soft smile. Finally, she could take it no more. "So, who DO you know here?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:23 am

Ace blinked as a pink haired girl moved next to her by the door, arriving when she did. When she mentioned Haley's last name, something with Ace hadn't mention to anybody yet, not even Valley, it narrowed down who the woman could be.

"Oh, hi...um...Your uh....Mmmmm...Mercy, right? I think I met you once, when I first signed my contract with AFW, and was filling out paperwork."

She smiled at Mercy, though her smile faltered a little as Mercy started a sentence that didn't look like it would have a positive ending to it, though Ace was spared having to hear it when she heard a familiar loud voice booming from inside, eyes widening as she realized who it belonged to, just as Akashi opened the door, Ace's former opponent not looking happy about either woman being there, inviting them inside in a dull tone before moving off somewhere, Ace keeping her head down to avoid eye contact.

Following Mercy's example, Haley took her shoes off and looked about the house, enjoying the decorum. A movie playing, a couple people she didn't know and could only assume were a couple making out, and noises coming from further in the house. Maybe if their were enough people about, she could avoid having to deal with the sumo, who obviously hadn't forgotten their last meeting.

She was about to say she would join Mercy, since if the party was in the basement, there was no point in being elsewhere, when the woman asked the question she was clearly leading up too earlier. Ace supposed it was a natural question, though it stung a little. Truth be told, Mercy was basically just finding a polite way to ask "What are you doing here?", as if Ace had to justify herself to a near stranger. That, or the woman just had no tact.

"Ah, well I know Taylor and Akashi actually. I had matches with both of them. Akashi kinda kicked my ass pretty bad, and judging by her reaction opening the door, I'm guessing she's not exactly a fan of mine. Taylor and I get along pretty well though. She invited me to her moms house, we had lunch, we had a pretty damn good match, and we're friends now. As for your question of why I'm here, I was invited by Taylor."

She replied, adding that last part in a little defensively, not entirely liking how she had to defend her being there, when she had just walked in, especially from another guest, not even one of the hosts.

"I'd ask you the same question, but I'm guessing you know everybody here down to their name, rank, and serial number huh?"

Last edited by 143 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:41 pm

"Excuse me for a minute, I'm going to get something to drink."

Cassie was having such a good time with Shinobu! He was so interesting and confident and nice and sooooo good looking, so much so that she had nearly forgotten that Mamouru was even there.

That was, until she got upstairs and set foot in the kitchen, making Jess jump and temporarily breaking up hers and Mamouru's fun. Cassie's face was devoid of emotion, and she barely acknowledged either one of them as she shuffled past them to the fridge. She poured a glass of apple juice and left.

Jess watched her go, and then looked back at Mamouru with a funny, excited grin, like they'd just been caught by their parents.

On her way back, Cassie noticed the newcomers by the door, and was still stone-faced as she walked over to say hello. "Hi, Mercy. Hi... Ace." It took a moment to recognize her as a blonde. She looked so different outside the ring. "How are you guys? Um... Do I just call you Ace?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next