Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Today at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

5 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm - Page 6 Empty Re: Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Ace turned from Mercy upon hearing her name, blinking as she saw Cassie standing in front of her.

"Um, Yeah, Ace is fine...your Cassie right? It's good to meet you, Taylor and Akashi have spoken really highly of you."

The blonde replied, offering her hand in greeting. So she was finally meeting the girl that was, according to what she had been told, so superior to her. She looked like a perfectly nice, cute girl, though Ace had seen her in the ring, and knew what she could do.

"I hope I'm not being too forward here, but I've watched a lot of your matches online, and I've got a lot of respect for your grappling and submission skills. Your Avalanche match was incredible."

She said politely, hoping she wasn't coming off like some awkward fangirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Mamouru tried to ignore the sudden influx of persons deciding the upstairs was the place to be. At least, Jess seemed to ignore it too until the one person Mamouru WANTED to ignore was plainly in their way. Jess pushed off him and Mamouru was left in the very last place he ever wanted to be tonight, with Cassie staring at him while he was making out with a girl. Mamouru's fingers clenched discreetly. How in the hell was this his life!? All he could do was turn away and keep pressed up against Jess until Cassie was gone. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like anyone was actually leaving. Mamouru's eyes flashed at Jess' asking her silently how they should proceed.

As much as he wanted to keep going, he also didn't. The mood was ruined and he wasn't sure if he was grateful for it or mad. Sighing softly, he opened the fridge and tossed Jess a beer, grabbing one for himself as well.

"Yep." Mercy said a single, simple all encompassing word to Ace's query. Taylor WAS that kind of girl, it seemed. Heck, Morrigan was in the house tonight. If Taylor let her in then anyone was likely to show up.

"Hey, Cassie."
Mercy smiled as the red head appeared. "Nice to meet you outside of work, finally." She said with a smile. She'd been well involved with things that Cassie was apart of but aside from the boring, paperworky, side of wrestling, the two had never really interacted.

As quickly as she had gone, she came and soon Akashi was upon Cassie, squeezing her in a tight bear hug and lifting her off the ground. "Cassie-chan! Come watch the movie with meeeeee! I don't care if I see you every day! This... This is different!"

As As Akashi was trying to wrestle away Cassie, a sharp voice cut through the room from the stairs entrance.

"Hey!" Morrigan called as she stepped towards the foyer. "The party's downstairs, guys." Her voice was rich with Irish fervor and annoyance. "My lover should be here soon." She said as if she didn't need to add 'I don't want to be disturbed.' to her words. Morrigan was still unsure how Brittany's arrival would go over and, for now, what was best was if no one even had to deal with what ifs.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 pm

It wasn't hard to guess who was causing the thumping coming down the hall, Ace taking a step back from Cassie as Akashi charged in. Given the reception she got earlier, Ace doubted the sumo would approve of her being near Cassie.

Luckily, she was spared the awkwardness of keeping her head down and avoiding Akashi's eyes by Morrigan, or as Ace called her, Taylor's Thing, informed them of where to go.

"R..Right ook. Um, good meeting you Cassie."

She said quickly, turning towards Mercy. She would have liked to have actually had a conversation with the girl, and might get the chance later, but with the sumo with a grudge against her by her side, it wasn't going to happen at the moment.

"So uh....to the basement then?"

Last edited by 143 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:34 am

Morrigan flopped onto the couch when everyone finally made their way downstairs. Her movie was finished up and she wondered what she could do until then. Morrigan pulled out her phone and thumbed out a text.

you almost here? This party's pretty weak so far.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Brittany had just pulled up to Taylor's place when she got Morrigan's text.
Hey i am hear.

Brittany would text back as she walked up to the door wearing a white t shirt and a faded pair of jeans. Brittany let out a sigh as she stood in front of the door as she knew that tonight was going to be rough. Brittany made a promise to Morrigan that she would be as nice as she could be and Brittany was going to try, at least until someone pissed her off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Morrigan hopped up when she got the text. She had a flighty delight in her tone and quickly swung the door open as she heard the knock. Morrigan smiled devilishly at Brittany and threw her arms around the brunette and pressed up against her, not wasting any time in sliding her tongue into her lover's mouth.

After a hot and heavy kiss, she remained close and stared at Brittany. "Should we tempt fate and go downstairs or just sneak off to Taylor's room and dirty her sheets?" Morrigan purred, walking Brittany into the house even while having her arms around the girl's neck their hips pressed close against each other.

Now that no one else was going to arrive, she felt like she really WAS of duty. Morrigan spun Brittany around and kicked the door closed with her foot. "Don't forget to take off your shoes." She purred. "Everything else can come off later." She teased, holding onto her lover.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Brittany was taken aback by Morrigan's sudden embrace at the door. Brittany was expecting Taylor or at least a hello. However, Brittany wasn't complaining as she kissed her lover back before coming inside the house. "Well that is a hello i can get used to." Brittany would say as she would kick off her shoes and follow Morrigan in. Brittany then smiled at Morrigan "Well i would love the chance to go meet everyone at the party and watch the fun just leave. But i think dirtying the sheets sounds way more fun." Brittany would say as she would reach down and give Morrigan's ass a hard squeeze.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Morrigan grinned.Taylor was going to be pissed but it was better than Brittany starting a fight or trashing the house just for kicks. Not to mention Brittany would be much more easy to deal with after her and Morrigan fucked. Morrigan too, if the red head was honest. Really, she was doing Taylor and her party a favour if the worst thing that happened was Taylor having to wash her sheets.

Morrigan slipped her fingers between Brittany's and drug her off down the hall towards Taylor's bedroom.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:08 am

"Yaaay!" Taylor cheered as the credits rolled. "The home theater cherry has officially been popped!"

The party had consolidated into the basement, though people had begun to scatter into other rooms as conversations naturally fragmented and groups began to separate. Taylor sat in the theater seats with Johnny and Ro, with Akashi somewhere nearby.

Behind her, near the food, was one conspicuously solo blonde guy. She turned around, kneeling on the seat with her elbows on the back, and pointed a finger at Shinobu. "Hey," she said, closing one eye and drawing little circles around him with her finger. "You. C'mere."

She had to ask. She lowered her voice so as not to attract attention from people elsewhere in the basement, so that only Johnny and Ro and Shinobu could hear her. "So like... You were all chatting it up with ol' Cassiebear, huh? What's the deal with that? Was she all running her game on you 'n' junk?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 am

After Cassie had left, Shinobu had decided to grab a little food. Just a bit. Maybe he'd make a few passes to the other guests just to rub elbows and then head out. For him the night was young. It was a shame that with all the lovely ladies here this evening, he wasn't going to bring any of them to the next stop on tonight's party train.

However, the food was good and once he finished, he heard Taylor beckon him over. Even though he was pals with Johnny, he'd only met his wife a few times. She was nice from what he'd gathered, though she certainly seemed fierce int he ring.

He smiled as he took a seat nearby and nodded his head. "if it isn't our gracious hostess." He said smiled at her words. "Ah, yes. Cassie-san's very friendly. Actually, everyone's been so far. I'm sad that I'll have to leave soon for another engagement. I offered to take Cassie-san with me but I wouldn't want to drag her away from the fun here." Shinobu said sincerely.

"Perhaps the next time there's one. She seemed interested enough." Shinobu said, waving it off. "Well, I guess that's a bit forward though." Shinobu continued. "I'm not trying to steal her away or anything, I just like the company." Shinobu raised his finger. "Someone... normal? Does that sound bad? Celebrity parties sound fun but those people sure can be strange." Shinobu tugged on his scarf. "And stuffy too." He added with a laugh. "Johnny-kun's got the right attitude. I just like to stay relaxed and keep things real."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next