Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi - Page 4 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi

Post by TaliZorah Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:54 am

Hawk soared through the air towards John. He ducked underneath the attack, though, and she managed to readjust her feet just enough to land safely and without looking too clumsy. Lioness did the same only she needed to grab onto the ropes to catch herself. The two nearly hit each other in the process as well. But they didn't. They were good like that. Both turned around at the same time. And both were suddenly clotheslined over the top rope of the ring. As if it was intentional, Lioness and Hawk both flipped backwards once and landed on their feet outside the ring. Their momentum pushed them further, however, and the two women landed on their backs.

On the other side of the ring, Dragon's little feint attack appeared to fool Ro. But not nearly enough. She lowered the rope and the mans own momentum carried him over. Unlike his teammates, though, he had the reflexes to flip forward once and land gracefully on his feet outside the ring. By the time the other two had gotten to their feet, Dragon had already made his way around the ring to them. He pointed towards the back and the team retreated up the ramp. It didn't go quite as well as planned and it visually showed in the body language of Hawk and Lioness.

But not Dragon. As he got to the top of the ramp, he turned around to look at the ring and the people in it. He squinted his eyes and grinned. He knew things were going to be harder from then on for his group. But he welcomed the challenge. And it meant he got to fight the tension champion and yet another fiery-willed amazon. It didn't get any better than that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi - Page 4 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Johnny rolled onto his hands and knees when he was released, unable to do anything but try and make the pains in his muscles go away. He heard Ro's voice and knew that she had come to rescue him and the other girl. He felt embarrassed at having to be saved, but it was an ambush. There was nothing he could do about it.

When it was over, which seemed quick enough, Johnny looked up at Ro and John. "Thanks.." He said, frowning. He stood up and winced and then looked over to Sayoko to make sure she wasn't seriously injured.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Ro and John were both a little surprised when they realized what had happened. John was expecting a much more protracted fight, but apparently the enemy had decided to bug out once the odds were close to even. “Ahhhhh you’️d have had come out for me…besides, that guys an idiot. You’️d have taken him like nothing without me anyway.”

John, meanwhile, was also looking at Sayoko… “A touch indiscriminate, weren’️t they? Is she okay?” John only came out because Ro came out. He hadn’️t even met Johnny before today, and he would definitely hesitate to interfere in another man’️s fight. It was just how John thought. John would rather handle his own fights, he figured most guys were the same. Then again, this outnumbered John would have wanted a hand too.

As John leaned over on a knee and looked her over, Ro spoke up. “Johnny, meet Johnny. John then spoke up, “John, and pleased to meet you. Though I suggest we continue this elsewhere.”

Last edited by 199 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Sayoko barely came to when Johnny shook her. Her eyes were still in the back of her head but she seemed to be slightly conscious. "Ugh..." she groaned in pain as she rolled her head from one side to the other. She wasn't sure what was happening or what was going on...or who everyone around her was. "Who...ugh...." She rubbed her head in interruption. The pain in her head overrode her need to question things. She generally seemed okay but would clearly need help out of the ring.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:20 am

"You're gonna be ok, man." Johnny said, smiling down at Sayoko. "She's gonna be ok." He said looking at Ro and John, nodding to Ro. "Yeah, dude, I guess thanks for the save and junk." He said, shrugging. "Yeah, I know. Woulda kicked that assholes butt if he hadn't ambushed me and junk." He said. "Yo man." He said, nodding to John as he went over to try and help Sayoko up so they could all leave the arena.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4