Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 10:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 8:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 6:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King Empty Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King 0ejHiua.jpg

Sayoko couldn't believe it. It was finally her chance to wrestle in the AFW like she had always wanted. The situation was a little odd but it didn't matter. All she knew was that she was given an opportunity she couldn't pass up. The staff of tension informed her that they couldn't simply hire her without any experience or references or anything really. They had to see her in action. This match was going to be her tryout. Although they didn't state it, she assumed she was going to have to win to make it onto the roster.

The hopeful stepped out into the empty arena. It was odd seeing the place completely empty. At first, she wasn't sure she was even in the right place. However, there was a single cameraman there to record the match and submit it. Sayoko got all giddy with anticipation. She was wearing her black and orange two piece outfit with matching black elbow and knee pads. It was the first time she was actually going to compete in the uniform. It almost felt surreal.

She could just imagine the arena full of people around her...everyone cheering on her name and reaching out to high five her. She slid into the ring and walked over to the corner. There wasn't a referee which seemed weird but then again it wasn't a real match. Sayoko knew she had to look good, and she was excited.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King 9520386667_ba0f0dff5d_c.jpg

Before the 'practice' match could get start it, King receive an information that he was known as 'Newbie Killer' for taking down opponents who just started their debut matches and the biggest, baddest monster around known as Killer King comes in and destroy them, humiliate them in front of everyone, multiple times since joining the wrestling league. So he was pretty glad that his deadly reputation were acknowledge him and telling when and where he will have his match against someone new of course, needed her to demonstrate how well she can do and he can do whatever he wants with her. "No ref, no problem!"

He was pretty psyche up about this and couldnt wait to throw her around all he wants with her and maybe, just like most of the newbies facing him before, he'll have fun with their body after he wins the match. So the beast got changed into his usual attire, slightly different for this one as he wears his aqua green boots and trunks both have black bars on the sides, putting his leopard mask that doesnt look too scary, but this will make him look more 'Face' but secretly, a deadly Heel awaiting to pounce and maul this girl. "RAWR!" roaring in the locker room before heading out to the arena.

Once he got there, he could see the girl solely alone in the ring with a cameraman watching them from the outside, no annoying crowd and referee, more pluses for the beast as he walking toward down the ramp until reaching the ring, sliding under the ropes and standing up to meet this girl up close and person. Grinning under the leopard mask as he would play 'nice' with her just to get her guard down. "Well... hello there, the name is King, nice to meet ya." He reach out offering his hand to her to shake it.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Sayoko was already thinking of songs she could walk down the ramp. She found herself goofily smiling and she pictured herself on the turnbuckle with her hand raised high to the screams of fans. She couldn't wait. She was so entrapped in her dream that she didn't notice her opponent enter until he slid into the ring. At first she hesitated at the sight of such a large man. There was no way he was a hopeful. His mask seemed legitimately expensive and his attire was coordinated and professional.

"Hello," the woman responded realizing this was going to make her tryout that much more difficult. Instead of wrestling another newbie, she'd have to wrestle a potential veteran. On the other hand, they had intentionally sent this Goliath to wrestle her. If she managed to overcome him, it would catapult her into the ranks of tension. "My name is Sayoko, nice to meet you too!" The enthusiast smiled and reached out to shake King's hand.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 pm

"Its nice to meet you Sayoko..." He said and same time in his mind saying something else. **Dumb girl, you have no idea what you got yourself into.** He firmly hold her hand and shook it couple of times before he could break it off apart, she couldnt see but he was grinning widely cause shes a small newbie and up against a deadly man, a deadly wrestler who hungry to destroy his opponents.

"Just so you know Sayoko..." He said while slowly approaching the girl a little closer. "My actually full name is Killer King.... why Killer? Because, Im actually really deadly, dangerous, and enjoy hunting down my opponents to the mat, especially my favorite, newbies....." He said in his sinister tone, he tries to catch her off guard by lunging right toward her to get his left arm under her left arm, going over her right shoulder, using his free hand to grab her bottom attire waistline to lift her up and falling forward pushing her down backward toward to the mat, aiming to slam her down into his Clothesline Press aka famously known as Rock Bottom. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:02 am

Sayoko eyes widened as she was lifted up. The move caught her completely off guard. She expected there to be more than just the two of them, maybe a referee, before the match could start. She didn't realize it but the camera was already rolling. "Aah!" Her lower back smashed into the mat with great force. She pushed up with both her feet to arch her back and body up in reflex. Her hands both rushed to her tailbone in pain. Even though she had stretched and been conditioning herself for so long, the ambush dazed and stunned the tension hopeful.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:48 pm

King took the chance to take this new girl down showing the ropes of how this place works, no mercy as he always never giving his opponents any chances to recover some after slamming her down from his move, he quickly stood up to look down at the poor, pathetic girl and chuckles a little. "That wasnt so bad girl.... " he quickly jerk his neck to making a quick popping sound both sides before looking back at her again. "We're shooting to record your humiliation I would think!"

He would reach down for her hair to pull up standing before him, the beast tries to scoop her up and draping her down on his right shoulder with her stomach holding onto her body with his strong right arm, his left hand would pointing out at the nearest turnbuckle as the beast attempt to rush with her planning to pull her head and face against his rock n tough abs using her back to slam against the turnbuckle, hard. "GRRRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:12 pm

The newbie climbed to her feet when King dragged her up. She was still surprised by the sudden attack. Surely this wasn't suppose to happen. "Aaa..." She groaned and one of her hands felt her back. The other grabbed her hair to relieve some of the pressure. The next thing she knew, King had lifted her up. "Ah...no..." She said as he started running towards the corner.

Sayoko tried to kick in the air to free herself. It didn't work. Her back crashed against the turnbuckle. "Ah!" She screamed in pain on impact.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:20 pm

King feeling already impressed of himself starting his private, personal domination where only himself, the cameraman, and this Sayoko can only witness his glorious beatdown on the poor newbie, unless theres someone out there watching in hiding, regardless as long no one can stop him, he can 'teach' her unless her last ounce of energy sapping out of that petite little body.

When King slamming her back right into the turnbuckle, he still hold onto her little body as her cute sweet scream from the impact making the beast chuckles from having fun. "What did you learn?" He asked, using his free hand to move from her head to push up under her chin, listing the poor girl upper body to a vertically straight out in front of him as he tries to drop her off head first on the top turnbuckle to release her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Sayoko then found herself being lifted up. There was nothing she could do to stop the man as he dropped her face first onto the turnbuckle. Her chin hit first and snapped her head backward. Both her hands grabbed her jaw in pain and she stumbled backward with a groan. She managed to grab hold of the top rope to prevent herself from falling over.

She wasn't prepared for this but she knew she couldn't just take this punishment. Sayoko noticed the light on the camera. This was really happening. This was really her tryout. She had to do something.

She slipped away from King and went sprinting towards the ropes as if she was running away. Then, at the last second, she bounced off the ropes and running back towards him. She jumped into the air to try and trap his head between her legs and flip him down in a hurricanrana.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:58 pm

When King lifting the girl up and dropping her down right on the turnbuckle before turning away from her, he could hear the impact of her head, he assume, landing right on the top pad, while hes facing away the beast gloating to his imaginary crowd. "RAWRRRR! SEE THAT?!" He pounding his chest to feeling more pumped up about this match and soon, ready to give her more 'training' from Hell.

As soon as he turned around to face this tiny hottie Sayoko, he was surprise that she jump at the right moment to bring her legs up to catches his head and feeling her body pulling down King forward. "GRRR!" He spread his legs out a bit with his hands going around her waist to stop her from completely pulling the big beast, using his impressive strength to pull her up and having her sit on his shoulders with his hands on her bottom attire, quickly pull her down hard enough to throw the girl right onto the mat with the reverse move, the Powerbomb. "HURGH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next