Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King - Page 4 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:12 am

The poor girl rode the rope a few more times before King finally stopped. As was the usual, he immediately manhandled her into the next hold. She had nothing left to fight him. He lifted her upside down and onto his shoulder. Once again, she couldn't really see what he was doing until he was doing it. And once more, Sayoko screamed when he pulled her legs down and squashed her against him. "Uaaaagghh!!!"

"Yes-YES! I submit!" the ruined girl screamed at him. Tears ran down her eyes as she was compressed by the might of the man. The pain was too much for her once more. She could feel herself slipping out of consciousness.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King - Page 4 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:28 am

The admitting to his submission where in order by Sayoko as she giving up to his deadly hold which he feels getting one point for doing so, but there was more to come since he didnt get to pin her yet nor a knockout count, needed for the record as the cameraman surely is waiting for that to happen soon. "Hehe... I move how you scream woman!"

King slowly move one hand on her legs to pull her to change position where she would be laying face down across his shoulders, hand on her head and thigh as the beast standing in front of the cameraman, nodding to them when hes prepare to do something horrible to her. "Ready?" He lifted her up by the crotch and chest high above him and using her body to drop in front of the large man, he would quickly raise his knee aiming right to her jaw so he could give her a vicious move, the GTS, Go To Sleep!

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:44 am

The beaten girl sobbed as he let up on the pressure. The pain may had temporarily subsided but she knew more was coming. He turned her around and launched her into the air. She screeched as he did so, afraid of the sheer height of the fall that was coming. She didn't expect there to be a knee in the way.

Sayoko's chin smashed into King's knee. The hit reversed the momentum of her fall and she flipped so she landed on the mat back first. The knee shot rendered her unconscious instantly. Her lifeless body was sprawled out at King's feet, defeated once more by his might and at his mercy.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 am

King knock her out with the very painful move that send the new girl flying backward and send the girl flat on the mat seemingly out cold once again as she lay there, he stood over her and counting in his mind until passing the five count, declaring that she was knocked out into another of his win. "Hmmm hmm... is that good? Still rolling? Oh good, I can continue." He said, popping his knuckles while looking down at the weaken Sayoko, he knows that he isnt done yet.

Reach for her head and pulling the girl between his legs before leaning down to wrap his arms around her to lift upside down, one arm holding her while the other hand reaching down to her body to rub over her sexy belly, reach to her breasts to feeling her up some before backing up onto her belly again and heading to her crotch, the beast setting her up for the Piledriver and before that would happen, he wanted to feel her body up as much as he can so she can feel the arousing stimulating gropes. "Mmmmmmmm"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Sayoko's body was limp and motionless as King stood over her triumphantly. The cameraman zoomed in close for another great shot. But her torment wasn't over yet. Her opponent dragged her ragdoll body up and vertically inclined to set up the pile driver. Sayoko's arms hung lifelessly towards the ground as the beast prepared to crush her yet again. But for once, he did not.

Instead, his hand began roaming her defenseless body once more. He squeezed and rubbed her body in sensitive places. Still unconscious, her mouth silently gasped as his fingers felt her up. Her mind couldn't fight the feelings in its state and her body had already given in. Eventually, Sayoko's groggy eyes opened up half way with a moan. She didn't know what was happening and was too disorientated to resist. "Unnh...."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:03 am

King getting this jobber upside down in his hold just to groping on her breasts and crotch while the blood flowing down to her brain to get the girl a little dizzy, but if she knows whats going on then she would know its not going to be good in any way possible. "Mmmmm having fun jobber?"

Once his hand finished feeling her up, he move his arm to wrap around her waist and together, holding her up perfectly as he stood in front of the camera view, letting the cam man to get every view of her and himself in their position, King pretty much turning his body and posing with Sayoko from side to side and front to back, at the end of their modeling poses, King turn to face the camera with Sayoko to drop down on his ass to slam her head to the mat for the Piledriver.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:37 am

Sayoko didn't really hear King's words. She moaned in discomfort as he continued groping but was helpless to defend herself. He spun around to different angles. Sayoko groggily looked at the camera and realized what he had been doing the whole time. He was playing with her. And then, just as soon as she had gotten her senses back, King dropped to his butt. The newbie's head drove viciously into the mat. She was immediately knocked out cold. Her body collapsed facedown on the mat between King's legs. Each one of her arms rested lifelessly over King's thighs. Maybe the third knockout would be the last one she'd have to suffer.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:58 am

After King dropping down to lay the newbie out with his classic favorite the Piledriver, the girl laying on the mat knocked out again which he really enjoys looking at her in that way, the cameraman seem to have enough information from this match for the record so the deadly beast nodding to himself and getting down on his knees, crawling toward to the knocked out Sayoko and laying over her body, pinning her down with her leg hook over, feeling her smooth thigh, pinning her for the easy count. "Ease!.... Just plain easy! HA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Sayoko was flipped over like a ragdoll and pinned. Had there really been a referee, she would have counted easily to three and beyond. There was no indication that the girl was at all aware of what was happening or that she could even do anything about it. Her eyes were sealed shut and her limbs were motionless at her sides. She was defeated in every meaning of the word.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:14 pm

King pinning her down to the count to actually 10 before letting her leg go and sitting up on his knees, looking down at the delicious prey that he could do whatever he wants with her, and that what he have in mind, something that she'll forever scar her life with this first match ever, which somewhat similar to his other opponents in the past. "Hey cam man, better record this got it!" shouting at the camera man before turning his attention back to Sayoko.

He scoop the girl up and heading to the nearest turnbuckle and putting her back against the corner, arms drape over the top ropes and with a sick smile on his face, he was ready to do some very horrible things to her. Grabbing her top outfit to strip it off and using it to pull behind her back under the top ropes, using her top to tied her hands together before going for her bottom and strip it down to the ankles, fully nudity humiliate her. "Mm mmmm... lets see how red she'll be..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next