Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King - Page 3 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:31 am

Sayoko gasped for air the moment King released his grip on her neck. There was no second for relief despite her desperate need to breath. He trapped her between his powerful arms and his body. She cringed and weakly tried to breath. And when she didn't think things could get worse, the man dropped her crotch down onto his rock hard knee. It crushed her womanhood without mercy. Her eyes squeezed shut and teared up from the impact. She looked like she was about to cry. The pain and torture was overwhelming her and she didn't think she'd survive much longer. "Unnn..." Sayoko moaned as her head limply leaned to the right, unable to fight back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King - Page 3 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:42 am

King showing her without any mercy and dropping her pretty hard right on top of his knee which he could feel her soft crotch draping over his knee, making the beast chuckles a bit and could see her face expression so much pain and weaken by the second. "Aww poor babe, had enough? I think not!" He teased her, hugging her body to use her to grind her crotch on his knee just to torture her private a little longer before he could go for his next deadly move.

He would pull his knee out underneath her and using his hand to scoop her between the legs and scooping the girl, flipping her upside down where he could press her pretty face against his hard bulge crotch, his one strong arm around her waist to keep her upside down while his one hand pointing up, showing off in front of the cameraman as he roaring out loud and dropping on his knees to slam the poor girl head to the mat with the Tombstone Piledriver, hoping to keep her still and not let her go. "RAWR!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:53 am

Sayoko wished for it all to be over. Killer King's strength was too overwhelming. Every hit felt like a truck crashing into her. She whimpered as he ground her softened crotch against his knee further. It was too much for her to take. "S-Stop...I give up..." she pleaded with him. It seemed, though, that he wasn't finished with her quite yet. He scooped her up and held her upside down against his body. She wasn't entirely sure what he was doing. By the time she had pictured in her head what he was planning, it was too late.

The combined weight of the two crashed to the mat and the top of Sayoko's head. The impact jolted through her body. Nearly instantly, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she passed out. Her body rolled face up onto the mat. Her arms and legs were spread eagle and her head rolled to the right. The piledriver knocked her completely unconscious.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:03 am

King didnt stop of what he have plans for the weaken jobber, Sayoko the soon to be his latest newbie killer victim took her down on top of her head after flipping her girl upside down and slamming her into his favorite move, the Tombstone Piledriver. Her sexy body bounces from impact and after that, he hold her up for awhile to feel her body goes limp and then releasing her, letting the poor girl flop down on the mat in spread eagle, a sign of her being knocked out instantly. "Mmmmmm mmmm!"

He doesnt feel like it was finished, the cameraman only recorded maybe one-forth or even one-sixth of this 'match' they're in, he knows that this girl still need to keep showing her spirit of the match. King kneeling down behind her and lifting the girl up to sit-up straight, placing his foot over her left leg and on the mat, pulling her arm behind his thigh and getting her other arm to pull under behind his arm, pulling her backward against his leg as hes stretching and twisting her body into an Abs Stretch on the mat instead of standing, his free hand would slapping down over her chest to give her some hard smacks, sending some wave of pain to waken her up. "Hurgh! HURGH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:20 am

The unconscious wrestler couldn't offer any resistance as her opponent set her up for the next submission hold. Even as he began applying pressure, the girl didn't seem to be responding to the punishment. It wasn't until a dozen or so seconds passed that the girl's eyes groggily blinked open. Her moans of agony started quiet but got progressively louder. She weakly tried to fight the hold but her arms were both trapped. "AAaaah!" she cried out helplessly as her abdomen was stretched over his knee. Every time his free hand hit her chest, her body recoiled in by reflex and then restretched out once more.

"S-Stop...stop I give up!" Sayoko pleaded to her opponent. Nothing else mattered at that point. She just wanted the pain to end.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:47 am

He want to make a great video of him dominating this Sayoko girl cause once his match with her is finished, he could watch the video of him kicking her ass all over in the ring. Now having her in another of his deadly submission hold that stretches her out and trapping the girl, soon he can hear her screaming out loud from the pain awake and alive, she began to begging him and submitting to give up but will that work for King? He doesnt thinks so. "Giving up already? I think we can still keep going bwhahah!"

Keeping hold of her a little longer for his sick fun before releasing the hold and getting his hands onto her hair to pull the girl up standing with him. "Grrrrr hehehe...." King then tries to pull her backward to drape her across his shoulders, one hand grabbing her chin to pull down as the other hand cupping her crotch to rub and pulling down, torturing her back some more into another back bending, Torture Rack. "MMMMM!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:04 am

Sayoko continued moaning in pain as King continued to stretch her out. His words drove fear into her heart. He didn't have any plans to stop. She didn't know how long he was going to torture her. What if he never stopped? He continued tormenting her for a little while longer before finally releasing her. She gasped for relief but once again there would be none. He grabbed her hair and dragged her to her feet. She ragdolled around and onto his shoulders. He immediately began stretching her back once more. She screamed out in pain, unable to take the constant assault on her back. She felt like he was about to rip her in two. If he kept bending her spine, she'd probably black out from the pain alone.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:35 am

The deadly beast King hoisting her up on his shoulders and began stretching her back some more to weaken her back even further, she can scream all she wants but it wouldnt make him any less guilty of destroying the poor girl. "Mmmm less, I do like your body babe... hurrrgh! Maybe I'll take you with me after for another special training hurrrgh!"

He slowly move closer to the ropes where he would slowly put her down on her feet where he gets behind Sayoko, getting his hands under her legs trying to lift the girl up and spread her legs apart to drop her down on the top rope, giving her crotch a really painful wedge and impact to really give her the horrible experience to Sayoko but greatly enjoying it for the man beast. "Hah! Enjoy the ride babe!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:47 am

Sayoko whimpered weakly King put her down. Her back was hurting beyond belief but even worse were the words he said before. Special training could only mean one thing. And she knew she was powerless to stop him if he decided to do just that. The newbie only had a few seconds to contemplate the near future before her opponent dropped her crotch-first onto the top rope. The rope burned between her legs. She screamed out again, tears filling her eyes. Her legs balanced her in the painful position. King then pulled the rope up and down, up and down, so that she rose up and back down onto the rope.

"AAaaa!" Sayoko cried out in agony as the rough rope burned her crotch again and again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:01 am

King watching her bouncing on the top rope with her crotch as shes screaming out loud from the pain of the drop, seeing her going up and down as she chest isnt as bouncing as he was hoping but still looking great for that orbs to moving around while her crotch burning from the painful ride shes having. "Mmmmm lets see what I can do next girl." He kept making her bounce for awhile before stopping, ready to do his next deadly impact moves for the cameraman.

He pull her head down to get it under his arm while shes hanging on the top rope, grabbing both of her legs to lift her upside down resting the back of her head on his shoulder, spreading her legs out in front of the cameraman while King pulling her legs down to stretches her out and compressing the girl as he placing her in his famous move, Muscle Buster submission version. "Hurrrgh give up?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next