by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:28 am

Sayoko closed her eyes right before she hit Johnny. But in a remarkable feat of strength, her opponent caught her midair. "Ahh...what?" she yelled in surprise as she hung upside down with her head just inches from the mat. She flailed her body left and right to try and break herself free from his grasp. "Let me go!" she shouted.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Johnny Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 am

Johnny held on tightly as Sayoko tried to swing. She was in a bad position but Johnny wondered if she knew just how bad it was? He was going to finish the match quickly and pushed himself forward, using he position to drive Sayoko's head into the mat with a modified piledriver.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 am

Sayoko felt herself drop as if she had been let go. But she didn't just drop. Her head crashed against the mat and she fell onto her back with a flop. She hadn't been knocked unconscious but she could've fooled some people. The piledriver came out of nowhere and the girl was more than a little stunned. "Unnnnhhh...."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:41 am

Johnny let go and watched Sayoko's head fall like dead timbre. Once she was laid out on the mat, he pressed his hands down against her shoulders and covered her face with his chest. She looked out of it and Johnny didn't think he would even need to bother with hooking her leg. The ref immediately slipped into position.

"One!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:40 am

Sayoko wasn't entirely aware of what was happening. But she had seen enough wrestling on television that the sound of counting was instinctively a bad thing. "Two!" The girl pulled her legs up and kicked upward so both her shoulders lifted off the mat and she sat up. "Aaa..." she groaned in pain. Her head hurt so much but she didn't feel like it would hinder her abilities. She rolled several times over to evade Johnny at least for a few more seconds. When she got to the rope, Sayoko grabbed onto the bottom one to try to stand up.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:15 am

Johnny was surprised when Sayoko kicked out of the pin. He had thought the piledriver would be enough but the girl was tenacious enough. As she rolled away and tried to climb up to her feet with the ropes, Johnny stalked after her. When he was close, he reached out for her hair to try and snatch her away from the ropes and pull her into an inverted facelock. If he could manage to get her int hat position, with her head tucked under her arm, Johnny would swing his leg forward to get a little momentum for an inverted DDT to put her back down onto the mat hard.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:08 am

Sayoko groaned when Johnny pulled her away from the ropes. She tried to hold onto the rope but his strength was too much for her. She saw the bright lights of the arena for a second before Johnny dropped her backwards onto her head with the DDT. Her legs pointed to the sky when she was suddenly dropped headfirst backwards. Then her legs limply fell down to the mat. This time, Sayoko seemed legitimately knocked out by the power move. She didn't even groan in pain. Two straight headshots like that appeared to be enough for her. The audience, however, were booing for some reason.

A man had jumped over the barrier. He wore an entirely black outfit as if he was a security guard. But he wasn't. He was wearing a unique dragon-like mask that covered his face. He had long black hair that peeked through the corners. He was standing outside the ring right where Sayoko retreated to the ropes. The man casually had his arms crossed as he looked inside the ring. He simply shook his head, though it was ambiguous as to why.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:13 am

Johnny did not see the man creeping up to get a better view of the fight. Once Sayoko was dropped to the ground, he could see the way her legs flopped up into the air and knew that he wouldn't have to do anything else. All he had to do was turn his body to roll his back onto Sayoko. He then slid a hand between her legs and hooked her thigh, pulling it up as the referee slid into place. He looked up at the Arena lights and closed his eyes to listen to the slap of th ref's count. Sayoko had spunk, but Johnny barely broke a sweat. At least she was smart enough to go unconscious instead of trying to fight a losing battle.

"One!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:53 am

Sayoko's leg limply lifted up just enough for it to be considered a pin. Her lights were out, that much was evident. "Two!" the referee counted loudly with another slap to the mat. All Johnny needed was one more count and he'd win the match. But as the referee lifted up her hand to count again, she saw something approaching out of the corner of her eye. A green haired, masked woman flew across the ring from the corner turnbuckle and leg dropped Johnny's neck. The referee immediately signaled a disqualification and the bell rang. But this was far from over.

The dragon-masked wearing man rolled into the ring just as a third, lion-masked person slid in as well. The referee tried to stop Dragon but he casually shoved her aside. As he did so, Lioness stalked around Johnny, just waiting for him to try to get him. When he did, she'd sprint at him and attempt to punt him across the face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:11 am

Johnny 's head was facing up at the sky. By the time the two count hit, He didn't even feel a twitch from Sayoko. He knew he had this in the bag and opened his eyes to see the crowd as the ref pulled up their arm for the final count. That was when he saw a flying body soaring into his view. His eyes widened but all he could do was watch the small body slam into him.

His body jarred and he immediately let go of Sayoko, trying to shove at the masked girl to try and get her off him. He was stunned enough that his movements were more out of instinct than anything. But it seemed like The green ahired girl was already off him by the time he shoved and he found himself groggily sitting up only to see another flash as a larger woman booted him in the face causing his vision to blacken for a moment as he flopped back to the mat, holding his head and groaning.

"Ugh.. shit..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next